hot chocolates and a rushed heart

hot chocolates and a rushed heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]hot chocolates and a rushed heart[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: JiKook

Genre: Romance, Fluff

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The snow sparkled in the sun, covering the ground in a blanket of white. It was a beautiful sight, refreshing and pure. At least the untouched parts were. On the footpath, the snow had been crushed into mush and mixed with dirt creating a greyish slush.


Jungkook hurried along the footpath with his bright red scarf wrapped securely around the bottom half of his face and hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his black coat. He had no desire to admire the winter landscape as his brown boots crunched the snow underneath it. His breath came out in a visible puff as he huffed in frustration and shivered. Jungkook’s eyes moved around wildly, trying to find a suitable safe place from the frigid air outside. Finally he spotted a tiny cafe, tucked between two towering buildings. He made a beeline for the door with a small victorious smile on his face.

Inside the small cafe, Jungkook sighed in relief and closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth. He took in a deep breath and his nose was assaulted with the sweet scent of jasmine flowers mixed with vanilla and coffee beans. Jungkook opened his eyes and started walking slowly, loosening his scarf as he went. It was a really nice cosy place with picture frames hanging from cream walls. From the rafters, in baskets, hung an array of pastel coloured flowers - baby pink, lilac purple and warm white. Sturdy looking wooden tables and chairs were scattered throughout the room. Only two tables were occupied by other customers. Jungkook arrived at the wooden counter which had a variety of cake, cookies and sweets. He finally finished his visual tour of the cafe and when his eyes land on the barista before him, Jungkook is at a loss for words.

A boy who barely looks older than Jungkook, is standing behind the counter with the most adorable eye smile. His smooth, light brown hair was falling into his disappearing eyes. Along with his chubby cheeks and pink lips, this cute boy had Jungkook’s heart racing just a tad too fast. Jungkook’s eyes flicker to the boy’s name tag. Jimin.

"Welcome to Hysterie Cafe, what would you like today?"

It took Jungkook a moment to register that, that slightly deep and husky voice came from the cute boy and that Jimin was talking to him.

"U-uh." 

Jungkook stared at the menu above the boy's head in a panic and chose the first thing that sounded good. 

"Can I have a large coconut hot chocolate please?"

The cute boy flashes another adorable smile as he entered Jungkook’s order into the cash register. 

"That will be $6.30."

Jungkook rummaged through his wallet and gave the cute boy a handful of coins. Jungkook watch as Jimin counts the coins carefully, a smile gracing Jimin’s features when he finds the exact amount. Jimin looks back at Jungkook and flash a sweet smile.

"Your order will be done as soon as possible. Please have a seat."

Jungkook smiled back and takes his receipt before turning to find a table. In the end he can't help but choose a table that is further away from the counter but gives him a perfect view of the cute boy. Jungkook pouts a bit as he realises he can only see the top of Jimin’s almond coloured hair as he stands behind the large drink making machines. Jungkook’s eyes follow the top of Jimin’s head as he moves around, making Jungkook’s drink. However as soon as Jimin emerges from behind the machines, Jungkook looks away and pretends to be examining a picture of a beautiful lake.

A tense seventeen seconds pass before Jungkook feels a presence beside him and he looks up to see the cute barista smiling his adorable eye smile. Jimin sets the steaming drink in front of Jungkook and tells Jungkook to enjoy it as he straightens up. With one last glance at Jungkook, Jimin turns to go back to his post behind the counter. Jungkook watches Jimin’s retreating back for a few seconds be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter