Achievements

R.I.P. Nutella Abs

un-beta-ed


 

 

  Baekhyun opened the door to the dorm, walked past his makeshift bedroom in the living room, because living with Sehun and Suho in one bedroom was like walking into a disaster site. Once he had had to burrow through a mountain of clothes just to find his bed and ironically, the closet was and always had been squeaky clean. Not a sock in sight.

  He walked straight to the bathroom to take a nice long, well deserved bath, to clean off all the half dried sweat and body odor from the workout at the gym. He heard Jongdae and Minseok walk straight into the kitchen, sweaty, smelly and all. Tch, so unhygenic, he made a face. He squatted down to turn on the water to fill the tub and winced, realizing what a terrible idea that was when his thighs and calves gave a sharp protesting ache. After checking if the temperature of the water was just right, he slowly got himself up, careful not to rush and undressed, scrowling from the protesting aches in his muscles. He caught his reflection in the mirror, eyeing his slightly toned arms and pecks and no longer pudgy belly. 

  Running the palm of his hand over his stomach, he thought back to when he had asked Jongdae and Minseok if he could tag along with them to their workouts. Minseok's surprised but happy expression and Jongdae's suspicious one; wanting to know what had brought him to want to work out, had made him wonder if people really thought that he didn't take care of his body at all.

  Sighing, he turned away from the mirror and turned off the taps before the water level got too high. He debated for a minute wondering how upset Jongdae and Minseok would be annoyed if he stayed in the tub; soaking in his well deserved bubblebath and hogging the bathroom. Listening carefully though, he heard them laughing with the T.V . They probably wouldn't even notice till it passed an hour. So after putting in his cherry bubblebath and lowering himself into the tub, he leaned against the back, closed his eyes and let the water soothe his aching body.

  At first, he hadn't cared much when s had started to fill out and the fans took notice. He also hadn't cared when the members had teased the fans by lifting up their shirts just enough to give them a sneak peak, or even when Minseok went shirtless, or when Sehun posted that picture of Suho shirtless on instagram. But what really made him want to get his body fit and toned was when the fans expected for all the members to at some point take their shirts off for fanservice. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable walking around shirtless or even pantless but rather because he had always been insecure about his body. Especially because his mind would always remind himself that compared to a lot of s' physiques, his was what would be called 'squishy' or 'cute' or even 'cuddly'.

  After a while, he built up the courage to ask to tag along to the gym. He hadn't expected his first day to be that exhausting, even though the- no his personal trainer tried to make it as easy for him as possible on the first day. That had been about a month and a half ago and it hadn't gotten any easier. He still dreaded going every week but it was worth it no doubt.

  He was startled from his thoughts by sudden banging against the bathroom door. Had it really been an hour already?

  "Hey Baek," Chanyeol's voice sounded, "we're deciding between chicken and pizza. Which one do you think we should get?"

  "Get pizza. We order chicken way too often," he shouted back.

  "Alright. Oh, by the way, Minnie and Dae-ah are getting antsy with you hogging up the bathroom all for yourself. You might want to finish up your bath quickly," Chanyeol warned.

  Baekhyun quickly soaped up and rinsed off and as he stepped out of the bathroom he could smell Pizza Hut. He felt that he had earned it after the hell called gym. He quickly scampered into his little closed of part of the living room that he called his bedroom and threw off the towel and put on some underwear and shorts. He skipped the shirt because there might not be enough pizza left at this point. He walked over to the T.V and took a seat on the floor next to Kyungsoo who handed him a slice and a can of coke.

  "All that hard work looks like it's starting to pay off," Kyungsoo said just loud enough for him to hear.

  He merely smiled and reached over for another slice.

 


 

a/n   AYYY so umm feedback will make me love you haha

please point out any typos and yeah

*disappears in a cloud of fairy godmother dust*