final

That Was The Last Time

The scent of americano and espresso seems normal for Kim Mingyu,who is a cashier in a cafe near Han river. It was his daily routine to serve the customers who came to the cafe every single day for it's well brewed coffee. Mingyu really loves his workplace because of the surroundings which is so calm and refreshing and there's also lovebirds strolling around and Mingyu loves watching them.You may wonder why I didn't mention about those customers who came to the cafe.Some of them are actually Mingyu's fan that came twice a week only to look at his face (and drink coffee of course).Yes, Kim Mingyu is like every girls' prince charming with tall figures and a smile that can even make cactus shy.Sadly,he never falls in love or accepting people's love to him.He also don't even know what love feels like,until one day.That one day when Mingyu realize that love is real,no that love at first sight is real and what love feels like.That one evening when Kim Mingyu is serving his customer as usual,giving his best smile ever as the customer paid the coffee and leave.Then,it happens.A boy,who looks around Mingyu's age step into the cafe and at the same time he and Mingyu made an eye contact for like 5 seconds which seems like 5 hours to Mingyu.The boy wears white HBA sweater with black jeans and snapback that matches with his outfit which totally caught Mingyu's attention.He has good looks and seems shorter than Mingyu which is also caught his attention.Eventually,he came in with earphone in his ears and went straight to the seats near the windows where there's not so many people.Meanwhile,Mingyu is on his rest time and he decided to sit near the counter and drink his americano while secretly taking glances at the boy.He doesn't even know why he did that but he really LOVE the boy's little gestures,literally everything.The way he enjoys listening music,the way he smiles when he inhales the scent of coffee,the way he did everything.Then,in the nick of time,he turns his head towards Mingyu and plastered the most charming smile Mingyu ever seen and it was even more charming with his eye smile.Literally,Mingyu froze there and didn't realize that the boy walk towards him and stands in front of him.Mingyu was so into the boy's smile but he automatically stands up since it looks rude to only sit when people want to start talking.Again,Mingyu was so into the boy's face and he only heard the boy said 'Jeon Wonwoo' because Mingyu thought he was dreaming.So,he snapped out of his daydream when this boy named Jeon Wonwoo again smiles at him before excusing himself and walking out from the cafe.That was the last time he saw the boy and he is very sure that falls in love with him.Kim Mingyu is totally falling in love at first sight with Jeon Wonwoo.