Episode One: Inroduction

Running Man: Idol Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode One: Inroduction

In the episode of Running man, 8 members of Running Man are gathered in the biggest mall in Yongsan-gu I'Park mall in Seoul. Members of running man were talking to eachother happily making everyone laugh at Suk-jin joke; in the mid-way of laughing, Jae-suk ask what they were gonna do for today's running man episode,the PD-nim respond saying that they should pair up together making it into 4 groups.

    Gary & Ji-Hyo.

    Joong-Ki & Kwang-Soo.

    Jae-suk & Jong-Kook.

     Suk-Jin & HaHa.

Each member try asking the staff of what they're gonna do but then refused to tell the members.

"This is not fair at all," says the frustrated Suk-jin.

"You should tell us of what were goona do," says the angry Jong-Kook. 

Meanwhile in Gangnum-gu, Seoul; footsteps of heels could be heard walking in the flight of stairs towards the Salon, in Seoul. A girl group idol face in mosaic was un -identified unknown.

"What's for today's visit PD-nim," asked the un-identified idol.

"You'll find out soon as you go there, for now Let's go;" says the Production Director.

"I hope for today's episode of running man would be fun", says the un-identified idol.

Laughters could be heard inside the unknown idol's car.

 In the other hand,

"Well we are paired up already," says Ji-hyo.

"who are you paired up though Ji-hyo?" asked Haha.

"It looks like for today's episode of Running Man the Monday couple re-unite," says Jae-suk.

Teasing and Laughters could be heard from the running man members.

"Gary, what do you feel that your paired up with Ji-hyo?, asked Kwang-Soo.

"I feel amazing for today, how about you Kwang-Soo?"asked Gary.

".... i guess I'm happy for today why would i not be," says Kwang-Soo.

"You're paired up with Joong-Ki for today, says Haha.

While running man members were engrossed with there talking, The PD-nim interrrupted their conversation.

Moreover, In incheon Airport at Seoul, An idol boy group has upon arrive from their World tour in Hokkaido, Japan.

Each Member were confused as to what the staff of Running man where doing in this kind of crowded place.

One of the staff's of Running man came up to the closest member of the idol group and told them that they are part of today's running man episode.

"Wow, seriously; that's awesome," says the un-identified boy group idol.

"Now, let's settle down," says the PD-nim.

So what's our next step," asked Jae-suk.

"Well, it's not only you guys but we have a bunch of guests coming in for today;" says the PD-nim.

Each members were shocked,happy and also have a written face of "What!!!".

"Jinja!!??," asked Ji-Hyo.

"Yes, that's why i have told you guys to pair up with each other because of our coming guests for today," explained the PD-nim.

"How many guest are there?" asked Jong-Kook.

"Well they're in a group so i don't really know," says the PD-nim.

"ayiee!!; their's no way you wouldn't know," says the un-impatient Suk-Jin.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter