Tears Of First Love

Tears Of First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Tell me who the is the girl in this picture or we done!!!!!”

Slap!!!!

Every student in the room got startled upon seeing the scene of Kim Jongin or Kai got a fish slap from I’m Yoona, the queenka from class 12 in crowded cafeteria. Jongdae just shrugged feeling tired with the event, Chanyeol just stood up behind Kai with dried grin, Kyungsoo preferred to focus on his math book while slurping his carrot juice and Tao busied flirting with Yuri, Yoona’s y bestfriend.  Kai just rubbed his burning cheek because of the slap from the beauty Yoona and smirked as if he look down on her.

“We’re done because I don’t want to bother myself by explain anything,”Kai said before he walked casually leaving the cafeteria. Yoona’s jaw dropped seeing him in disbelief. Is that really true, there’s a guy like Kai in this world? Does , player, son of a , bastard, and jerk like him is exist in this world?! Yoona thought it was only on the movies she watched and having crush one year younger Kai wouldn’t be this hurt. So the gossip about Kai is a jerk was 100% true.

“Damn! That is an ,”Kai groaned when he arrived in rooftop.

Kai stopped when he smelled cigarette scent and saw smokes from the upper level. He furrowed his forehead when he caught a glimpse of familiar wide and long board back was sitting while smoking up there. Beside him, there’s a girl whom he knows outside and inside was sitting while resting her head on the guy’s board shoulder. She was also smoking and Kai just held his breath when the girl tilted her head and they were staring to each other before their lips met and they kissed between the smokes they just blew.

“Oi Choi Jinri, you said you like me!”Kai yelled, breaking the intimate moment of them just when they started to have tounge battle. The brunette girl named Jinri looked down and gave a stoic face to Kai. The guy beside her even has more stoic face, but he showed a slight of irritated expression because his important moment was ruined by Kai. Jinri called Kai to go upstairs and he did.

“If you know that I like you and you’re angry when I kiss Sehun, why don’t we go out?”Jinri asked after Kai placed his next to her. Kai just smirked as if he mocked on her sentences. Then he looked at Sehun who looked at him as if he’s a criminal getting intimidated by Jinri’s question.

“Gosh come on Jinri. We’re always like this. I’m not in a good mood, I just broke up with Yoona noona. Hey Hun, give me a cigarette,”Kai said. Sehun gave his cigarettes pack to Kai and the tanned guy took a cigarette while whistling then Jinri turn on the lighter for Kai.

After he the cigarette, Kai looked up to the same sky Sehun and Jinri stare, they’re his childhood friends. Kai was always feeling in peace with them. Three of them didn’t came from normal, happy and warm surroundings inside their houses. Kai was an abandoned baby ever since he was baby, he lived with his grandpa whom already passed away since one year ago. While Jinri and Sehun were less affectionate and concern from their busy wealthy parents. Even one day when Jinri brought Sehun to her house and they had for the first time and her parents home just to found her daughter was in a boy’s embrace, they just let Jinri casually. Making the just grown up teen cried because her heart teared apart upon realizing that her parents really don’t care with her life.

Three of them lived in a circle with chains tied them up. Kai was a cassanova who likes to play with woman’s heart and maybe in this world only Jinri whom he never touched. Sehun was a loner wolf and hard to be approached, has distant personality, speakless and always became Jinri’s shadow. No, nope, Sehun was not Jinri’s boyfriend. Then Jinri was a wild very poisoned thorn rose, she’s beautiful but no one dare to approach her. Other people adored three of them because they were rich and clever but when they were together, they would be so broken, wasted by the world. Only three of them, but when they were together, they’ll be complete.

“You must be more serious and tell your feelings clearly, Jin,”Sehun said after they bid a goodbye with Kai in school’s hallway. Kai left to only he and God who know, maybe he’s searching for his new target. While Sehun? Yeah, he’s always trailing behind Jinri’s back, her shadow just as mentioned before.

“I’ve never lied and always tell him my feelings like very in’ seriously, Hun,”Jinri responded while looking at the persimmon trees outside the window.

“Should we stop so Kai will look at you, more seriously?”Sehun stopped and pinned Jinri to the wall. Jinri stared at Sehun’s orbs which staring at her deeply and sharply. His gaze as if diving into her soul, digging to the deepest of her heart and it was painful. Sehun was still waiting for her answer and didn’t care with the students whom passing by and looking at them.

“You ask to yourself Oh Sehun. You are the one who touch me and it’s already become your needs, I know,”Jinri placed her palm on Sehun’s wide chest. Sehun shut his eyes. That’s right, what Jinri said is right.

“Ok. This is for the sake of you. I’ll stop and you…-,”Sehun wiped the teardrop flowing out from her eyes.

“-must approach him properly. Don’t cry like this anymore. Yoona had already eliminated and this is your chance,”Sehun back off from Jinri’s body but Jinri quickly held his arm.

“Yeah. And you, don’t ever change your object to satisfy your needs,”Jinri said. Sehun furrowed his forehead upon hearing Jinri’s words.

“What an egoist girl,”Sehun Jinri’s hair.

“I don’t want to do that if not with you though,”Sehun then let go of Jinri and walked away leaving the milky skinned girl standing blankly, for the very first time.

 

***

“Are you waitin’ for me?”Kai asked while pointing at himself when he saw Jinri stood in front of his club room. Kai’s eyes roamed Jinri’s surrounding making he looked back at Jinri with confusing look.

“Where’s Sehun?”Kai asked.

“I want to go home with you. It’s been a long time since we walked to home together right?”Jinri flashed a thin smile and approached Kai.

“Is this one of your strategy? Are you sure you don’t need Sehun? Jinri, you may be success on this,”Kai laughed. Jinri just smiled with wounded heart. She knew that Kai will never took her feelings seriously. Kai didn’t believe when Jinri said she likes him that’s why Kai took what she did and said lightly.

“Let’s go,”Jinri said. Honestly she had no idea how to be romantic and show her feelings to Kai. She’s always cold, expressionless and acted casually in front of Kai and in the end it’ll end like usual. Not like a date to work her strategy on to get Kai’s heart but turned out to be a casual date with a bestfriend. But Jinri didn’t care, as long as she’s with Kai, Jinri felt happy.

“Hey Kai,”Jinri said after walking on in the middle of cold day without a single word came out from their mouth.

“Hm?”

“Do you want to try to kissing with me?”Jinri asked while looking at Kai’s handsome face. Kai stopped and they were facing to each other now. After a while, Kai bursted into a bitter laugher.

“I can kiss you Jin, that’s a piece of cake. Just kissing right? Do you really want it? We’ll kiss,”Kai leaned closer to her but when their lips only parted for a few inch, Jinri placed her index finger in front of Kai’s lips. A broken smile flourished Jinri’s pale face because of cold weather.

“If like this, it’s not have any difference comparing with Sehun. I’m seriously like you Kai. You’re not Sehun, you’re Kai the boy I like for these 7 years,”Jinri walked again, hid her tears. What Kai did just scratch her heart. Kai has never been serious when responding to her feelings. No, Kai just has never seen that. He never seen her as clear as Sehun sees what Jinri feels.

“You like him right? Kai,”

“I know. I always know all about you, Jin,”

That night after she separated with Kai, Jinri ran to Sehun’s house and cried the whole night in his embrace.

 

***

Her name was Kim Yeri. She’s Jinri, Sehun and Kai’s junior who’s very popular among the male students in their school. She’s also Jinri’s junior in archery club and Jinri thought she’s a sweet girl. The only girl Jinri give her concern at, the person Jinri gave a mercy, Jinri has never remembered other girls’ name except of her. And Jinri had never expected, that her junior will come to her today.

“Sunbae. Sorry I asked you to come here. I-I…,”

“Just say it calmly Yeri,”Jinri said while swaying her long silky hair and folded her arms in front of her chest. Yeri smiled with admiration on her face. She really adored Jinri as her senior. In Yeri’s eyes, Jinri was really cool and mature, she wanted to be like Jinri. Especially Jinri was close with the person whom Yeri wanted to talk with Jinri in the garden near their club.

“I like Kai sunbaenim,”Yeri’s face blushed when she mentioned Kai’s name. Jinri stunned upon hearing and seeing Yeri. A stertorous feeling filled her chest because of various things. First, she already liked Yeri but she likes Kai very much. Second, she didn’t want Kai play with Yeri’s heart.

“I suggest you to not approach him,”finally Jinri opened up .

“Sunbae?!”Yeri looked at Jinri with questioned eyes. Jinri sighed heavily.

“Kai…he’s not a good boy,”Jinri said. Jinri felt guilty because she lied and talking bad about Kai. But she didn’t want to see Yeri got hurt. Also she didn’t want to see Kai with other girl. Well, her heart was raging.

“Well. That’s my only suggestion. Sorry I can’t help,”then Jinri left Yeri who ducked down her face, thinking about Jinri’s words.

But three days later Jinri got dumbfounded seeing Kai already held Yeri’s hand. Kai walked with Yeri side by side and kissed her here and there anywhere in her face, whenever he likes. They became hot topic in one day, one of the bet the boys always make when Kai dates someone again: How long they will last together?

“You abandoned me in a vain for days just to see him with a new girl?”Sehun asked, already standing beside Jinri. Jinri startle

Please log in to read the full chapter