Sleepy

Sleep

The door opened as the twice members returned from their last debut schedule. Everyone was tired and exhausted after all the music shows they had to do. Most of the girls had instantly gone to the bedroom to sleep, however Jungyeon did not feel like sleeping immediately. She took to the tv and turned to volume down so that the other girls could sleep. Jungyeon found nothing really interesting on the tv at this late hour, and soon she drifted off into a serene daydream. She was roused from her wondering by a small cough.

"Can I sit with you for a while?" Tzuyu asked.

Jungyeon just nodded, tapping the space on the couch next to her. Tzuyu say down quickly, a small smile on her face.

"Why are you not sleeping?" Jungyeon questioned.

"Couldn't sleep." Tzuyu replied.

They both sat in a peaceful silence, watching the terrible late night tv. Jungyeon had zoned-out again and did not notice when tzuyu placed her head on her lap. Jungyeon came back to her senses when she felt tzuyu steadily breathing on her lap. Tzuyu had fallen asleep.

Jungyeon chuckled a little as Tzuyu had said she couldn't sleep. She decided it'd be best not to wake her as she might not get back to sleep afterwards. She turned the tv volume lower, almost silent now, and started playing with her hair.

"You've done well this week, Tzuyu-ah."