☆ ALLKPOP ☆ Constellation Entertainment's Starlightz to debut soon!

☆ StarLightz ☆ Constellation Entertainment's First Girl Group!! [APPLY OPEN] ☆ CHAPTER 2 POSTED ☆
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Constellation Entertainment reveals their first girl group to debut in 2016!
April 25, 2016 @ 10:26 am
scrap, share & like
3489
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Constellation Entertainment has teased the population of South Korea with the idea of their first girl group to debut for nearly an entire year! Finally they have revealed the long-awaited name and future members.

SEE ALSO: Double H Entertianment releases their fifth solo artist to deubt!

PHANTOM released their MV for "Seoul Lonely" on July 20, 2015, featuring the mysterious and beautiful, Scorpio. On the following day, Constellation Entertainment claims Scorpio as a prospect artist. Sanchez sweetly praised Scorpio as "a young girl who's beautifully clever with words and has a song to share."

In August 2015, amidst the comebacks of several girl groups, CEO Jenny Park announced the first girl group to deubt under Constellation Entertainment. She noted that the group would debut three young ladies with a passion for hip hop and R&B music. However, she refused to reveal the name of this future group.

Nearly half a year later, a Constellation announces through multiple social media accounts and an MV teaser on YouTube that three-membered female group, Starlightz, will finally debut in May 2016!
tags
Constellation Entertainment
Starlightz
Debut
PHANTOM