1/1

The Time We Lost Everything

"Yo, Taehyung!" he yells so ing loud. You hate his voice; why does he have to be so annoying?
    "Oh my God he's so freaking cute!" Minhee screeches in your ear. 
"What?!" You say out of disgust. If anyone goes near him you will kill them and him because you hate that damn Min Yoongi. You cannot deny the fact that you have some sort of feelings for him, but you would never admit. 
"Yes, Taehyung is just adorable!" Minhee says. You feel relaxed knowing that she doesn't like Yoongi, but immediately become annoyed with your feelings.  
Minhee and you head to class which you so happen to have with that stupid bastard. You sit next to Minhee and you know that Yoongi is behind you. You can feel his gaze on you; you've been able to ever since that night. 
"I still can't believe he doesn't know what he did wrong...he was my best friend," you think to yourself. You push the thought to the back of your head as you feel a tear run down your check.
 "Okay class we have a group project, I will be assigning your partners." she starts reading off names. She finally reaches your name and pauses. 
"No, not him." You silently plea. 
"_____your partner is Min Yoongi." she says, your pleas are left hanging. You slowly turn around to look at Yoongi and see his smirk slowly disappear.
   You walk into the hallway with your head down hoping Yoongi won't come chasing after you to try and explain himself. You start walking faster, but he soon catches up with you 
"Damn those years of Basketball have paid off." You curse to yourself.
"Hey, _____. I just wanted you to know that I didnt plan for this to happen, I'm so sorry. If you want me to ill ask the teacher to switch partners." His eyes were filled with guilt. 
Yeah I think that will be best.†You say, astonished even cares, and start to walk off. Something makes you stop in your tracks; you turn to see Yoongi walking down the hallway. 
"Hey!! Yoongi!!" He turns and looks at you. "Thanks," you give him a small smile. He smiles back and gives a slight bow before you two returning walking to your separate classes.

 

 

 

 

 

-----Im soooo sorry this took so long, with work and school its hard to find time to write--------