Final

Lost Stars

It was a great evening back in the Super Junior's dorm, after all they are all excited for their upcoming comeback. After practicing the songs and staying up all night to perfect the choreography, they just cannot wait to show it to their precious fans. Although tiring, it was still worth it. The members were all sprawled in the floor lying with their backs waiting for some food that was being made by Ryeowook. All of them was chatting happily but was disturbed by a loud slam of the door. 

 

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked no one in particular, sitting up from the floor.

 

"It was Kyuhyun, he went to his room" Donghae replied,

 

"Why slam the door? Did you do something?" Heechul asked and accused Donghae.

 

"Why me? I was just talking to Eunhyuk!" Donghae whined, which was rewarded by an eyeroll from Heechul.

 

"He was busy with the computer earlier. Maybe he lost against his gamer friends?" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Maybe~" Heechul then satisfued with what Eunhyuk said.

 

Leeteuk then stood up to look what was on the computer, but ending up confused because he didn't saw a game opened but a youtube video.

 

"But he wasn't playing, he was watching..." Leeteuk remarked

 

"Huh? Watching what?" Heechul again inquired, since something else caused his evil deongsaeng to go berserk.

 

"It was Siwon's solo performance during the encore." 

 

Eunhyuk who stood up to see what Kyuhyun was previously watching answered Heechul's question.

 

Leeteuk then played the video and removed the earphones for all of them to hear. 

 

"I don't hear anything wrong, it was actually good. What caused that kind of reaction then?" Donghae said.

 

"Maybe the problem isn't in the video, look at the comments." Heechul who stood up and joined the cramped up Leeteuk and Eunhyuk infront of the screen.

 

"Ah!" The three exclaimed simultaneously after reading the comments.

 

"What is it?" Donghae who walked out from the kitchen asked. 

 

"Lui wen" Leeteuk answered after realising a sigh. Here they go again, the jealous maknae is here again. 

 

"Come again?" Donghae asked, he didn't recall anything connected to Lui wen in the video.

 

"Kyu maybe read the comment saying that Siwon dedicated the song for Lui wen because of the thing he said after his solo." Eunhyuk cleared the situation.

 

"There I already called Siwon, he said he'll come." Leeteuk said, hoping that Siwon can make this up. He doesn't need their maknae grumpy in the comeback stage. 

 

"Tha was fast." Donghae remarked at his hyung's quick solution.

 

"I'm gonna kill that horse." Heechul hissed, looking ready to kill whoever pops out of the 

door. 

 

"Hey, we still need our visual for the comeback stage. You can kill him later." Eunhyuk said, getting ready with the plan. 

 

"Yah, nobody is killing anybody. This is nobody's fault." Leeteuk said, warning the two.

 

After a few minutes, Siwon came in the dorm look like he just ran from his apartment to the dorm.

 

"Oh, Hyung" Ryeowook who just finished cooking, was the first to greet the tired horse.

 

"Where is he, hyung?" Siwon asked the leader after greting the members. 

 

"Kyu's in his room. He's been there for awhile now, we figured we'll just let you there first so we really don't know what he was doing there." Leeteuk replied.

 

Siwon then thanked Leeteuk and walked to Kyuhyun's room. Siwon slowly knocked three times, when there was no answer he knocked again and started calling his name. When there is still no answer he decided to just come in hoping the door wasn't locked and to his luck it wasn't. Siwon slowly walked to the bed where he can see Kyuyyun hugging his knees leaning at the end of the bed. 

 

"Kyu?" Siwon softly called.

 

"Go away~" Kyuhyun said, voice muffled.

 

Siwon sighed and sat at the bed and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyu, talk to me, what happened?" Siwon saod touching Kyuhyun's hand. 

 

"You got married." Kyuyun spat the words full of bitterness. 

 

Siwon then understood.."Have you been reading articles again?" Siwon said carefully.

 

"No." Kyuhyun answered. Still looking away af Siwon.

 

Siwon noticed this and tried to move Kyuhyun's face so he could see his beautiful eyes and was startled at how puffy and red it looks.

 

"Oh, baby why are you crying?" Siwon's heart was breaking as he imagine how long has he been crying and hugged his baby. Kyuhyun let himself melt in his embrace and snuggled into his neck.

 

"I was watching one fancam of you from the encore singing your solo." Kyuhyun said head still in Siwon's neck.

 

"I was watching you sing beautifully then I looked at the comments." Kyuhyun said, pressing his head more on Siwon. While Siwon continued to hug him while listening.

 

"They said you sang the song for her." Kyuhyun continued his voiced laced with bitterness and anger, nothing.like the weak soundng voice Siwon heard earlier. Siwon then let go of the embrace, for he wanted to look at Kyuhyun's eyes while speaking.

 

"Baby, do you remember what I said after the song?" Siwon asked softly, seeing Kyuhyun nod, he tugged the other's hand again and envelope him in his tight embrace.

 

"No matter what they say, You always know the truth and you shouldn't forget that baby. Okay?" Siwon said while hugging Kyuhyun.

 

"Where are our Wonkyu shippers when you need them?" Siwon said with mock disappointment, making Kyuhyun laugh as they let go of the embrace.

 

"Yah! You're not just giving them enough evidence to work on!" Kyuhyun said slapping Siwon's arm.

 

"What?! Isn't the special album enough?" Siwon said which made Kyuhyun frown.

 

"What about the album?" Kyuhyun asked

 

"Huh? Even you baby?" Siwon displayed his hurt look to Kyuhyun which made the otger slap him more.

 

"Just spill it." Kyuhyun said or.more like ordered.

 

"Baby, did you know? When I first saw you it was Love at first sight because you're just simply beautiful. Stars appear  whenever you smile. Then we fell in love, our love is good it was indeed a good love even though sometimes you're a cold, hot devil .  Baby remember whatever trials we have I know we can overcome it. And please if this is all just a dream don't wake me up because it's never alright without you. I don't think I can leave without you, that's why I would only spend my forever with you, baby. So please don't leave me?" Siwon ended his little speech with a desperate attempt to make Kyuhyun laugh as he was already crying again. 

 

"I'm not crying idiot." Kyuhyun denied while wiping his eyes.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry bout that. " Siwon sarcastically said.

 

"You're such a big chunck of cheese. Do you know that?" Kyuhyun said face still red.

 

"I'm your big chunk of cheese." Siwon said wiggling his eyebrows, which earned him a slap.

 

"It was really lame, I hate you." Kyuhyun said, still not admitting the fact that he was unbelievably touched by that little speech made with their songs. Siwon smiled at his still red as a tomato baby and stood up to get a guitar.

 

"What are you planning?" Kyuhyun asked as he saw him grab the guitar.

 

"Since you misunderstood my song, I'll sing it to you again to remind you." 

 

As Siwon sang his heart out to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gently listened to him until the very end.

 

"Baby, I'll say it to you again, just like what I said after my solo back at the encore."

 

"Just for you, you know~"

 


 

 

Sorry for the mistakes, this was actually conjured just now and I really wanted to post this, because it might just end up sitting in my folder again. So again sorry~~

 

Thank you for reading