Final

Post It

“Byun Baekhyun,”

 

His eyes shook from silence and coldness went down his spine upon hearing his name called by the familiar voice, yet unusual tone. It bothered him how the voice called him with his full name, not that he never heard it, he was used to the voice calling him with those three syllables especially when the voice demands for his attention. Yet he was shivering, he knew what the voice will be saying and he was not ready to counter.

 

“Baek,” the voice's owner finally turned Baekhyun around to face him. Baekhyun knew immediately that the man in front of him was about to burst out. His heartbeat rate increased gradually and his eyes stared into the other in front.

 

A cellphone was shoved in front of him, “What is this?” The man asked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes when he saw the picture displayed. It was expected. Of course Chanyeol would get mad. Of course Chanyeol would ask him to delete the picture from his Instagram.

 

“What what?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and turned around again.

 

“Baek, why did you post this?” Chanyeol's voice deepened. Even if Baekhyun was facing the front, watching the crowd slowly dispersing after a 4x4 match ended, he could imagine how Chanyeol must be frowning right then. A heavy sigh escaped his mouth and he turned around again. His two knees touched Chanyeol's and he stared into the eyes he loved.

 

“What's with my post, Yeol?” he asked softly, surpressing his irritated voice. Chanyeol furrowed as deep as his voice and eyed the brunette, “What do you mean what's with your post? Why did you post our picture like that? Do you realize what are you doing?”

 

Baekhyun did not know why, but there was this strong thing punching his heart. A lump started to form in his throat hearing the questions from his lover. He pursed his lips before he asked with a challenging tone, “Why? Why can't I post that? Why is it wrong for me to post that picture?”

 

“Baekhyun, you realized that we can get into trouble with that post, right?” Chanyeol half-shouted.

 

Baekhyun couldn't help but to chuckle sarcastically, “No, we won't get into any trouble. The fans are fine with it. You're the one who hate it, aren't you? You don't want people to associate us together, don't you?” his voice raised by a note.

 

“Baek,” Chanyeol's voice softened. He reached out and held Baekhyun's forearms gently, “Baek, don't do this, baby, you know exactly how netizens will react,”

 

“Then let them react how they want to. You have any problem with that?” he pulled his arms away from Chanyeol's grip. The giant persistently tried to hold him as if that's the way to wake Baekhyun up but the smaller kept pushing Chanyeol's hands away from every angle, “Don't touch me,” he gritted his teeth while glaring into the taller's eyes when finally he was trapped in his arms.

 

Chanyeol chuckled softly, his heart was softened at the sight of his puppy flinching in his hold. He loved how Baekhyun fit perfectly in his hug. He ignored the wide eyes and whispered to his ears, “I love that picture more than you do,”

 

A slight pink tint showed up on Baekhyun's cheeks as he lowered his head after the giant's whispers. He hated how Chanyeol could easily erase his anger away and replace it with a fluttering feeling inside him. He blushed more when Chanyeol's breath tickled his neck, though it's not the first time, so he slowly placed his right palm on the latter's chest and pushed with a small force. Yet he managed to escape and turned away to hide his face from other's view.

 

“Daeeeebak!”

 

Both of them immediately turned their head towards the voice. The young minion looking maknae was grinning so widely while jumping around showing his phone to the others. Chanyeol gulped and landed his gaze on Baekhyun who was already sturggling to stop himself from laughing. There were noises coming from the group sitting two feets away from them.

 

'Ting!'

 

A notification showed a message from their leader. Chanyeol frowned and tapped on the read button.

 

From : EXO Junmyeon

 

Yahh~ I know you guys love kissing each other but no need to post it online you mofo. Ask that pup to delete it. He won't listen to me.

 

He stared at the phone screen but his long arms instinctively reached out for Baekhyun's right ear and pulled him towards himself. The smaller let out a small shriek while being pulled but laughed out really loud when Chanyeol showed him the message. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at the entertaining laughter. Tears almost flowed down Baekhyun's cheeks from laughter when another message came.

 

From : EXO Junmyeon

 

You guys seriously need some holy water and preaches.