Prologue

The Horror House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Halloween night in the year of 1995. And a beautiful young girl was with her beau in line for this haunted house. She was no older than 17. Her hair was light brown and had beautiful natural curls. Her eyes were pale blue and her skin was flawless. She was quiet, a shy girl.

She shivered in the cool October breeze and then stepped closer to her beau. She didn`t want to come but he insisted it would be great. Up to this point she had never even heard of a haunted house. They were closer up to the point of the front of line which she was grateful for. There must have been hundreds of people in the line.

Finally somebody or somebodies came out form the front doors. They were two boys. They seemed to look about 19. The girl could not help but notice how cute they both were.

She looked down to the ground ashamed of herself. She would get in trouble if anyone especially her companion knew she had just thought that.

The two boys scanned the crowd with wide grins on their faces. Then the one who was in charge saw a young girl in the crowd. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He smiled and leaned over and whispered to his friend. "She`s mine".

The guy nodded, smiled and went inside.

The other one looked through the crowd again and opened the doors as he started to let the crowd through. Then he slipped in too. He had to get ready.

The girl walked as she slowly follwed the crowd inside hand in hand with he companion.

Once they got inside there was a young girl about her age taking money. They gave her the money for him and the girl he was courting. Ate pointed to the side to avow them the way.

Once they walked through the doors everything went wrong. The lights went out and everything turned pitch black. Up ahead there was a scream. Then another and anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter