008

Take Me Into Your Loving Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekbeom couldn't believe at what he's looking at right now. His younger brother, Baekhyun, awake early eating breakfast with his mother. He tried slapping his face for many times but this is true, what happened last night that made him like this? Confused, he walked towards them and sat down beside his mother and looked at his younger brother reading the newspaper.

"Umma, what day is it today?" Baekbeom asked, still confused.

"It's Sunday, why?" His mother asked back and he pointed his finger towards the younger and Baekhyun noticed this and smiled at him.

"Oh hello there, hyung! Did you have a good sleep?" Baekhyun continued his disgusting smile that made his older brother smack him on the head. He pouted and looked at his mother.

"Umma, he slapped me!" He cutely whined and Baekbeom just rolled his eyes. What happened between him and Eunji yesterday that made him act like this?

"Hey don't slap your brother! He's just in love!" Baekbeom looked at his mother, confused. Baekhyun? In love? What the hell is going on? He wondered, why is it that his mother knows everything while he doesn't? Suddenly, Baekhyun stood up from his seat and pecked his mother's cheeks and patted his older brother's back.

"Bye guys! I still have to introduce Eunji to my friends!" He said, grabbing a snapback from his bedroom and left the house, leaving his older brother more confused than ever.

"Introduce? Why does he have to introduce Eunji? Yah, umma tell me....." He tilted his head in curiosity as he looked at his mother and her smile told him everything that he needed to know.

"Don't you notice? He's going out with Eunji!" His mother smiled excitedly and he palmed his face.

"But didn't they just met each other like a week ago? Don't you think they're rushing this a bit? And how did that girl fall in love with my stupid brother?" Baekbeom still couldn't believe it. The girl who Baekhyun has been stalking for the past month is his girl now?

"Just let him be. As long as he's happy, I'm happy ok? Be happy for your brother too!" His mother patted his back and he sighed. I guess being handsome runs in this family. He chuckled to himself.

-----------------------------------------

As soon as Eunji opened the door, she immediately jumped in Baekhyun's arms, leaving the boy smiling widely as he wrapped his arms around Eunji's waist.

"Good morning, Hyunnie! Did you have a good sleep?" Eunji nuzzled her nose onto Baekhyun's, grinning.

"Of course! Especially when I have the girl of my dreams right here by my side." Baekhyun winked as he took Eunji's fingers and laced it with his.

"Let's go? I can't wait to introduce you to Bomi!" Eunji chuckled heartily as they walked towards the bus stop.

"Yeah! And actually, my friend's coming too!" Baekhyun smiled excitedly. Chanyeol will be so jealous to know that he has a girlfriend already.

"Really, what's his name?" Eunji asked curiously, taking her boyfriend's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter