006

Take Me Into Your Loving Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By time Baekhyun and Eunji finished eating their ice cream at the ice cream parlor, the sun was setting, giving it a bright orange color as it disappears out of the horizon. And as they went out of the ice cream parlor, they decided to catch a cab to a karaoke place that Eunji knows and as they entered the cab, the chatting continues.

"When did you start singing?" Eunji curiously asked as he looked at the older boy, who was gazing at the window of the cab.

"Ever since I was a little child. Mom even said that I started humming as soon as I came out of her stomach!" Eunji chuckled at how cute Baekhyun looked even when he was just simply talking. She found it very amusing.

"Then you must have come from a family of good singers then?" Eunji asked another question and Baekhyun immediately shook his head, leaving Eunji shocked and confused.

"That's what a lot of people think you know? Heck, my brother is so tone-deaf that when he tried out for the school's choir, he was said not to audition again!" Baekhyun laughed hard remembering how his brother was so jealous of him because he can sing better, which is a turn on for girls.

"Really? Are you serious? Wow, then we're the same! When my mom sings, people often mistaken that she's drunk or something." Eunji laughed along with Baekhyun remembering how they're the only good singers in the family.

"That makes me even more excited to sing with you then!" Baekhyun placed his hand on Eunji's shoulder and smiled excitedly. What he didn't know was when he did that, a slight tint of red appeared on the girl's cheeks for six seconds.

"Well, we'll see how good you really are, Hyunnie!" Eunji winked playfully at Baekhyun causing him to slightly blush as well, also because of the sudden nickname that she gave him. Oh he wanted to hug her so much right now for giving
him such a cute name.

"Hyunnie?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side, chuckling softly, amused at the nickname that she gave him.

"Yeah it sounds cute, doesn't it? And it fits you!" Eunji nodded her head, scrunching her nose and Baekhyun grinned widely because of that.

"Well should I also give you a nickname? Hmm let's see..." Baekhyun tapped his chin, thinking of a cute name for Eunji and she patiently waited smiling widely. "How about Eunchee? It sounds cute as well right?" He suggested.

"I agree it also sounds cute? Well from now on, that's how we'll call each other okay? Wait, let's exchange phone numbers!" Eunji took out her phone and Baekhyun couldn't hide the wide smile that was about to appear on his face. Everything is going so well for him today.

"Sure! What's your number?" Baekhyun looked at Eunji's phone and typed the number on his phone, saving it under the name, "Eunchee <3" And Eunji smiled cheekily at the nickname.

"Then I shall give you this name too!" Eunji chuckled, saving his number under her phone as, "Hyunnie <3"

"There! Now we have matching names!" They both chuckled and realized that they've arrived at the karaoke place, paying the taxi driver and entering the karaoke place.

As soon as they entered the booth, Eunji decided to sing first, she picked "Listen" by Beyonce and as soon as Eunji started singing, Baekhyun's breath was taken away. He has never heard anyone sing so beautiful like this and her voice was so angelic, she could probably bring all the angels down from heaven and no doubt, Baekhyun has fallen in love with her more. And when Eunji was finished, Baekhyun clapped his hands so hard, they turned red.

"Wow, that was great! You should probably join a singing contest!" Baekhyun continued clapping and Eunji bowed playfully at the male and this time it was Baekhyun's turn to sing.

"Nah, I don't think those kind of things suit me. But I'll try since you said so!" Eunji eyesmiled as Baekhyun picked a song, and he chose to sing "Open Arms" by Journey and no doubt, he is really good. Eunji was very impressed by the way that he sang and what's more impressive is that he can hit all those high notes well without using falsetto. When Baekhyun finished singing, Eunji also clapped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter