Why did Kim Taeyeon suddenly disappeared?

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Tiffany is looking at the card, Taeyeon received a phone call.

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!! GO TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW" Taeyeon felt her ears hurt

 

"You mean right now? I have a costumer right now"

 

"RIGHT NOW!!!" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and dashed to the nearest terminal, her boss needs her RIGHT NOW.

 

After few minutes Taeyeon reached the HBA building, the building is disguised as the J and K Company Building - the biggest building in the country. The J and K Company is the most famous clothing brand so why there is a secret agency inside that building? Because Taeyeon owned the second biggest share in the said company and of course the one who owns the bigest is their boss. Taeyeon and the Boss decided to make a secret agency for the heart broken.

 

Taeyeon entered the big building, everyone bowed on her even she wears something like a magician. She head to the elevator and pressed the highest floor. Since it is night time she saw few people. Taeyeon sighed many times while waiting to reach the top floor.

 

*TING*

 

That's her signal and left the elevator. She walked casually at the almost unoccupied wide floor. 

 

"Boss is so angry" Hyoyeon, Boss' secretary reminded her

 

"Yeah I know" she stopped for a while and stared at the mirror located on her left. There is a mirror because the Boss wants her visitors to be presentable when entering her office.

 

"*gasp* Seriously? I wear this magician costume all the time? Ahh~ right I came from cosplay convention and forgot to change. Hyo, do you have suit there?" Taeyeon asked the girl who is stopping her laugh.

 

"Yah! Are you laughing at me?"

 

"Pfft... I'm sorry... hahahaha!!!" 

 

"Stop! I will tell the Boss to fire you!" Taeyeon threaten

 

"Hahahaha! The Boss is waiting for you" Hyoyeon can't stop laughing

 

 

-***-

 

Taeyeon entered Boss' office, she doesn't feel any nervous or fright to Boss. Boss is just her friend/ business partner.

 

"Do you know what you just did?" Boss' voice can make everyone shiver but not to Kim Taeyeon

 

"I helped someone, that's our goal remember?" Taeyeon defend herself

 

"But you did it free? FREE Kim Taeyeon FREE!" Boss' voice became louder

 

"I'm sure you're going to be happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter