I need u

Bts and vixx pick up lines-ish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
is about the things you go through at youth. Is a strong message about being part of experiences that is out of ordinary or less expected. For example, V (He represents the idea of having an abusive parent AKA his dad, this symbolizes the way most people in this world go through that). Another example is JImin (He represent the idea of young teenagers had or tried to commit suicide, like myself.) JHope (He represents the idea of people suffering from disease like cancer or any other illness people can go through) Rapmon ( now because of his past "he ran away from home before" this represent the idea of young people run away from home and try to do something to survive for example, he work at the petrol station to earn money to live) Suga ( Represent past relationship and depression, im sure every boys and girls go through this, bad breakup that leads you to depression and remembering the "Ex") Jungkook ( Represent the idea of being bullied, im sure most of us have been through that stage too, i have) Finally, Jin, now Jin doesnt die, Jin holds 6 lily petals in his hands to remember his 6 friends that had died. Hes depressed because all his friends are gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter