Final - Chapter 9 Seokyu (Boyfriend by Girls’ Generation)

Seoul Song

Chapter 9 Seokyu (Boyfriend by Girls’ Generation)

No One’s POV:

Seohyun was on her way on the Music Room when she said this:

Seohyun’s POV:

I have liked Kyuhyun oppa for a long time so I must do it. Fighting, Seohyun!

End of Seohyun’s POV

Seohyun is going on the Music Room to join the Music Club. Kyuhyun is already a member & she thinks with her joining the Music Club, she can be with Kyuhyun. When she arrived at the Music Club, there were only few who are auditioning & she falls on the end of the line to wait for her turn.

After some minutes, someone shouted this from the Music Club “Next!”

“We already picked some students to join our club but still we can’t pick the right one who’ll have the duet for Kyuhyun.” The president of the Music Club named Shim Changmin said while Seohyun enters the Music Room.

  

(A/N: Changmin who was the president of the Music Club.)

“Hi everyone! I’m Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun. 1st year student. Nice meeting you all.” Seohyun introduced herself.

“Ok. If you don’t mind, why did you join our club? Changmin replied.

“I like Kyuhyun sunbaenim. To tell you the truth, I’m not confident with my singing skills.” Seohyun shyly replied & was blushing after stating it.

Everyone laughs with her bluntness & to her blushing face.

“It’s ok. Don’t feel nervous. You may start.” Changmin replied.

Seohyun nodded before singing. She sang “Bad Oppa” by SNSD Jessica, Tiffany & Seohyun.

(A/N: If you want to know the lyrics & the translation, here’s the link: http://soshified.com/forums/topic/11336-oppa-nappa-roommate-mini-album/)

(A/N: Meanwhile, this is the link of the video of the song if ever you want to listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC8DJBfW3FY. Credit to sment for the video.)

While Seohyun was singing, every members of the Music Club who are there was surprised with her angelic voice. She sang the song with emotions and even hit the high notes.

When she finished singing, they all clap their hands.

“Seohyun-shi, you’re accepted as a member of our Music Club. And I would like to say to you that you were chosen to sing the duet with Kyuhyun. Your voice & his voice is the right combination for that song so I hope you’ll practice with him. You’ll perform with him on the school program next month. Do you get it, Seohyun-shi? Kyuhyun is not here but I’m sure he’ll be here next time because we’ll inform him about you as his duet partner. I’m hoping you’ll be able to practice with him so that your duet performance will turn out good.” Changmin explained to Seohyun.

“Thank you Changmin-shi! I’ll do my best on the duet performance & on the future activities of this club.” Seohyun happily replied.

“Don’t be too formal. You can call me oppa.” Changmin said.

“Ok, Changmin oppa.” Seohyun shyly replied.

Since Seohyun was the last student on the line, they all went on their way home.

Seohyun’s POV:

It’s been weeks since I & Kyuhyun-shi was practicing the duet performance. But I’m feeling that Kyuhyun-shi dislikes me because maybe you can tell on how I’m calling him. I can call the other guy members oppa but not with him. It seems he’s uncomfortable with me. He didn’t talk with me freely and only talk with me regarding the duet performance.

I was feeling sad because of this.  I’m here today at the school canteen with my friends.  They were chatting with each other while I was still thinking deeply about it.

  

(A/N: Seohyun staring while having those thoughts.)

My thoughts were interrupted when Taeyeon unnie called for my attention.

“Are you ok, Seohyun?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“I’m ok, unnie. Just thinking of something.” I replied.

“We know you. We know something is bothering you. Is it because tomorrow is the program? Are you getting nervous?” Jessica unnie asked.

“I’m nervous also but…” I hesitantly said.

“Come on. Tell us. We may be able to help you.” Hyoyeon unnie convinced me.

“It’s been weeks I started practicing with Kyuhyun-shi for our duet. I think he doesn’t like me because I always feel uncomfortable with him. The other members I can comfortably call them oppa except for him. I always call him Kyuhyun-shi. Maybe I should give up my feelings for him because it’s just a one-sided love in my side.” I explained to them sadly.

“Maybe Seohyun we can do a makeover to you. Maybe he’ll fall for you if he’ll see your beauty you’ve been hiding behind your glasses.” Yuri unnie suggested. All of them nodded with her suggestion while I was having second thoughts.

“You don’t like it?” Sooyoung asked.

“Trust us. You’re beautiful & you’re just hiding it.” Taeyeon assured me.

I nodded and we spent the whole day after our class for my makeover for tomorrow’s program.

End of Seohyun’s POV

Next Day

The program started and after some minutes, the mc for the program announced for the duet of Seohyun & Kyuhyun.

“Now, we will hear the duet of Ms. Seohyun & Mr. Kyuhyun of the Music Club. Let’s give them a round of applause.” The MC said.

Seohyun & Kyuhyun was not together on the backstage. Seohyun is on the right side while Kyuhyun is on the left side. The song they will sing is “Call With All My Heart”.

(A/N: If you want to know the lyrics, the translation & the audio of the original version, here’s the link: http://loverskpop.blogspot.com/2010/12/lyric-call-with-all-my-heart-oseam-ost.html)

The song started & Seohyun sings first while going on the stage. Everyone was surprised to see Seohyun because everyone knew she’s the nerd but she’s known because she’s one of the smartest in the school. Today, they felt like she transformed. She was wearing a dress & her glasses can’t be seen in her eyes. Her hair is now wavy not like when she’s in school where her hair is always tied. She was even wearing heels not like the black shoes she’s wearing or the rubber shoes she’s wearing every their P.E. class.

(A/N: Seohyun hairstyle & with her in eyeglass.)

  

(A/N: Seohyun’s dress in the program.)

  

(A/N: Seohyun’s wavy hair.)

(A/N: Seohyun’s heels - the white one.)

Seohyun’s friends put on a light makeup on her to show her beauty that she had been hiding all along.

  

(A/N: Seohyun light makeup.)

The students who are watching were mesmerised by her beauty & by her transformation. They even more admired her when she started to sing her part. Her angelic voice makes the girls envy since they didn’t know the nerd Seohyun that they know is beautiful & even talented while the guys can’t keep their eyes off Seohyun.

When her part ended, she was getting nervous since Kyuhyun will sing his part then. When Kyuhyun enters the stage & come closer to Seohyun while singing his part, Seohyun get nervous after seeing him in a suit. After looking at him, it seems that Seohyun fall more for Kyuhyun.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun’s suit.)

Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun & just like everybody, he was mesmerised with her beauty but he didn’t let her beauty to distract him from singing his part & for their duet. Their duet performance goes well & it was performed as they have plan. Those who have watched their performance liked their duet because of their voices blended well. They clapped loudly to show their likeness in the duet of the two. Every member of the Music Club congratulated the two of them when they went backstage. It was a successful performance for the Music Club.

From that day on, Seohyun gains many suitors & one of them is a member of the school band named Jung Yonghwa.

  

(A/N:  Yonghwa, one of the suitors of Seohyun.)

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I was about to go to the school canteen when I saw Seohyun. Wait why is she with that Yonghwa? It’s unusual of her to talk to me or get closer to me. She’s no longer paying attention to me like in the past.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun was having this expression while looking at Seohyun & Yonghwa.)

Wait Kyuhyun why are you bothered with that? At least, no one is bothering you now but I really enjoyed her company during when we were practicing. Kyuhyun, stop acting like that. You’re like a jealous boyfriend.. Wait, why did I say that? Maybe you’re just hungry.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

Seohyun’s POV:

I was about to go to the canteen when I bump into Yonghwa. He’s courting me & I really enjoyed his company not like with Kyuhyun–shi that get me uncomfortable. Maybe I should give up my feelings for him & look for a guy who’ll love me. Maybe I can give it a try with Yonghwa oppa but still I have to know him & I’ll try to move on with my feelings for Kyuhyun-shi. I’ll just be more hurt if I’ll continue with these feelings I have for him.

Yonghwa oppa & I entered the canteen. We come closer to my friends & they all greeted him.

“Seohyun, I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me. See you later!” He told me and waved before going on his way. Maybe you’re all curious on what he means of later; it means he will send me home. Ever since he started courting me, he always send me home to make sure that I’ll arrive at my house safe. My parents already died while my grandparents lived on the countryside so I was alone staying at the house. He was really kind to me & very protective. He’s a really good guy but still I don’t know why I can’t forget my feelings for Kyuhyun-shi. Maybe I’ll just wait for it but I know I will soon forget my feelings for someone who doesn’t love me back.

My friends looked at me smiling and I know why.

“Seohyun, he’s a really a good guy & very persistent. Do you like him?” Taeyeon unnie asked me.

“I think he’s a really a good guy but unnie, I can’t still forget my feelings for Kyuhyun-shi.” I told them the truth since I don’t want to keep it from them.

“So, if ever you forget your feelings for him, does he have a chance?” Jessica unnie asked this time.

“Maybe unnie but one thing is for sure I will give up my feelings for him.” I answered Jessica unnie’s question.

“Whatever your decision is, we’ll support you but remember, when you have problem, don’t forget to tell us & we’ll help you, ok?” Hyoyeon unnie told me.

I just nodded & we started eating our food. We also chat & they give me more advices on my problem which I’m really thankful for.

End of Seohyun’s POV

One day, a girl named Han Seungyeon arrives & became Kyuhyun’s new classmate.

  

(A/N: Seungyeon who arrived.)

Unknown to many, Seungyeon has a great crush on Kyuhyun since they were in elementary. Seungyeon & Kyuhyun were classmates during elementary before Kyuhyun decided to move into SM University.

One reason is their family is moving and Kyuhyun became really happy because he’ll not see Seungyeon who is always clinging onto him.

Kyuhyun didn’t expect that this will happen but still, he is happy that Seungyeon sit far from him. Even though she’s there, Kyuhyun focus on their lessons in their subjects & was not distracted by her presence.

He even walks faster to go to the canteen during their break but it was no use because Seungyeon has already links her arm on him.

“Kyuhyun, let’s go eat together.” Seungyeon told him.

 “I already have a girlfriend. I’m waiting for her so sorry I can’t eat with you.” Kyuhyun answered.

“Really? Ok. Introduce her to me. I don’t know maybe you’re just making excuses.” Seungyeon told him.

Kyuhyun’s POV:

Why can’t she read my mind? Ok. I don’t want her to know I’m lying. And I know her she will stop from clinging to me if ever I told her I have a girlfriend but who should I choose? A familiar girl pass by & without second thoughts, I grab her arm. Sorry, I just have to do this.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

“Seungyeon, meet my girlfriend. This is Seohyun. Seohyun, this is Seungyeon. Oh by the way, Seungyeon, we’ll go now. Let’s go now jagiya!” Kyuhyun introduced the 2 girls & immediately leave so that Seungyeon will not ask more & also he saw the confused look from Seohyun.

Seohyun suddenly stop from walking & looked at Kyuhyun.

“What do you mean I’m your girlfriend?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun.

  

(A/N: Seohyun was having this kind of expression after asking Kyuhyun.)

“Sorry for using you. It’s just that you’re the 1st girl who passes by who I know. I just want Seungyeon to stop clinging on me so I told her you’re my girlfriend. Can you help me with this? I beg you & also I’m sorry for bringing you into this. Maybe you’re thinking I’m really desperate but I just don’t want her to be hurt. I don’t have any feelings for her.” Kyuhyun explained.

“I’ll think about it. I have to go now.” Seohyun said before leaving to go to the canteen.

When Seohyun arrives there, Seohyun told them everything that happened.

“Really?” They all asked Seohyun at the same time.

Seohyun only nodded to answer them.

”So what will you do now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Will you accept it?” Jessica asked this time.

“I don’t know. I told him that I’ll think about it.” Seohyun answered them.

After that, they continued eating & chatting about random things.

Meanwhile, just like Seohyun, Kyuhyun told all of his friends about it.

“Ya, Kyuhyun, Why did you do that? Seohyun will be the one to suffer in that situation. Why did you do that without thinking first?” Eunhyuk asked.

“He’s right. So did she agree to it?” Ryeowook asked.

“She told me that she’ll think about it.” Kyuhyun answered.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun was having this expression after he answered.)

After talking about that, they continued eating & diverting their chatting about random things.

Starting from that day on, Seohyun lost all her suitors because everyone knew that she’s already taken. They all saw how Seungyeon cried after learning about their relationship. That’s how everyone knew their “fake” relationship. Because of that, Seohyun agreed to that “fake” relationship & both of them always shows to the whole school their sweetness.

Many always witness how they hold each other hands, how they feed each other & how they looked at each other like they loved each other while spending the times together. Many see it that way but only both of them & their friends know the truth.

One Saturday morning, Seohyun was cleaning her room when she suddenly heard her phone rings. She first smiled before answering after seeing it was her grandmother calling her.

“Hello, halmeoni. Why did you call? Do you miss me & you want me to go there?” Seohyun answered.

“Why can you read my mind? I want you to stay here for good. Live here with us. That way you can’t forget him. I don’t want my beautiful granddaughter to be sad.” Her halmeoni answered.

Seohyun was very close to her grandparents especially to her grandmother. They always contact each other & Seohyun always shares stories about her & Kyuhyun & also her friends. She was surprised to what her grandmother said.

“But grandmother, what about my friends?” Seohyun asked.

“Seohyun, I know they will understand you. After staying here, then you started missing them, then you can visit them during vacation. We just don’t want you to be hurt from that “fake” relationship you had.” Her halmeoni explained to her.

“Ok, halmeoni. I’ll go there after I finished my transferring in school. Bye. See you there soon!” Seohyun said and ended the call.

Right after the call, Seohyun called her friends & decided to meet them on ___ Café. After some minutes, all of them arrived & Seohyun first smiled before breaking the news.

“Thank you for all coming. I know all of you are wondering why I asked all of you to go here. My grandmother called me & she told me to live there for good.” Seohyun said sadly.

“So what did you reply?” Jessica asked.

“I told her that I’ll go there tomorrow as soon as I finished my transferring request. So, I guess it will be a while for us to see again together.” Seohyun replied.

“We’ll miss you.” All of them said to Seohyun & hug her. All of them were fighting their tears to fall but they didn’t succeed. They all cried even Seohyun. They’ve been friends for so long & many already left such as Yoona & Tiffany & they getting sadder that Seohyun, their maknae, will also left.

Hyoyeon broke from the hug & wipe her tears before saying.

“So why don’t we spent the day together so that our maknae will feel happy before leaving? Let’s go!” Hyoyeon cheerfully said.

All of them also broke from the hug & wipe their tears & nodded with Hyoyeon’s suggestion. It was a day full of fun as they went on some shopping, playing & eat together. When they shop together, each one of them bought some gifts for Seohyun.

“Thank you very much for all of this unnie! I’ll miss you & I’ll treasure all of this.” Seohyun said before they go on their way home.

Seohyun was really happy today but still feel sad knowing she’ll leave her friends. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw someone familiar sitting on a bench – none other than her “fake boyfriend” Kyuhyun.

“Hi” Seohyun said after she sits beside him.

“Hi” Kyuhyun replied.

“Oh by the way Kyuhyun oppa, tell everyone about our “fake relationship.” Seohyun said without hesitating. Ever since they started that “fake relationship”, Seohyun was not feeling uncomfortable in calling Kyuhyun oppa – not like before they started pretending they’re having romantic relationship.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun was having this expression while waiting for Seohyun’s answer.)

“I’m living tomorrow. I will live with my grandparents & will continue my studies there. I still have to pack my things so I’ll go now. Bye, Kyuhyun oppa!” Seohyun said before going on her way home.

When she arrived at her house, she immediately went on her room but her mind was filled with thoughts.

Seohyun’s POV:

Guess we’re not meant for one another. My grandparents are right. If I continue staying here, I’ll just be hurt. Stop thinking about it & start packing your things now.

End of Seohyun’s POV

When Seohyun finished packing, she started to get sleepy when suddenly she heard a knock from the door.

“Who could it be? It’s already late.” Seohyun said to herself while going downstairs to open the door. She was surprised when she saw who just knock on the door. It was no other than Kyuhyun.

“Do you need anything, Kyuhyun oppa? What is it?” Seohyun asked.

“Can you stay here & not leave me here?” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun’s POV:

Because we still have to act were a couple right?

End of Seohyun’s POV

Seohyun’s thought was interrupted when Kyuhyun suddenly said.

“Don’t leave me here. I like you to be my true girlfriend. Sorry if I realize it just now. At first, I thought I’m just happy while I’m with you because you’re my dongsaeng & also because we’re pretending we’re a couple. Ever since you change, I don’t know but I felt like I’m starting to hate seeing you with Yonghwa or to any guys. At first, I thought it was because you’re no longer paying attention to me that’s why I’m feeling that way. But I don’t know that it was the start of me falling for you. Ever since we started that “fake relationship”, I always like seeing your smile & every time you’re near, I don’t know but my heart started beating faster like it will come out of my chest. The thought of you leaving makes me sad & realized I will not be happy when you’re far from me. Seohyun, I love you. Can you accept me to be your boyfriend? ” Kyuhyun confessed.

Seohyun’s tears escape from her eyes while Kyuhyun confessed to her. It was like a dream for her that the one she love is confessing his love for her.

“Yes. I’ll accept you as my boyfriend. But first, go home now. It’s already late.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun first wipe Seohyun’s tears before kissing her on her cheek.

“Good night!” Kyuhyun first smiled before going on his way while Seohyun immediately entered her house to touch the cheek where Kyuhyun kissed her.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun smile before going on his way.)

Seohyun’s POV:

Am I dreaming? Cho Kyuhyun is my boyfriend? I first pinched my cheeks & it hurts so it means that everything happened earlier is all true. I should tell my grandparents that I’ll stay here & my friends.

End of Seohyun’s POV

Seohyun called her friends & her grandparents what happened earlier. They all congratulated her & feel happy for her. Her friends became happier that Seohyun will not leave them while her grandparents still feel kinda sad since Seohyun will not stay with them for good but Seohyun assured her grandparents she’ll visit them on her vacation. After sharing the news to her loved ones, she decided to unpack her things & sleep after that.

Morning came and Seohyun was having a good mood. And why? Because Kyuhyun texted her that he’ll fetch her because Kyuhyun wants to go on a date with her. She fixes herself up when she suddenly heard a knock from the door. She immediately go downstairs to meet her boyfriend.

Kyuhyun was surprised to see her girlfriend. She was really beautiful in that dress with her wavy hair flowing over her shoulder. She was also wearing heels to go with her dress. Her light make up make her stunningly beautiful. Kyuhyun can’t keep her eyes off on her.

  

(A/N: Seohyun’s dress. This is also how her hair flows over her shoulder & her light makeup was also like this.)

(A/N: Seohyun’s heels.)

“You’re beautiful.” Kyuhyun said. Seohyun blushed with what Kyuhyun said to her.

  

(A/N: Kyuhyun was wearing this outfit.)

After saying that, Kyuhyun hold Seohyun’s hand & they went on their 1st date together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update.

First, sorry but I get busy with school since I’m doing the program for our thesis.

Second, I also experience writer’s block because I’m having problems with the program I’m doing.

I hope you like my last update even though I feel it’s not that good.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter!

Thank you for all those commented on this fic :) I really appreciate it since it makes me motivated to create new chapters for this fic.

Thank you also to all of the subscribers who supported this fic. Thank you very much :)

Thank you to everyone who has helped me to finished this fic! Hope you like this fic :)

Credit to rlathflq for the youtube video.

SNSD - Boyfriend

Give it to me
So many boys wanna give it to me, but I want you boy give it to me.
Cause I'm so ready boy give it to me.

sumanheun namjateului shiseon hanmone dabadado (neo animyeon andwoe gwanshim obseo)
hajiman niapeman seomyeon soshimjaengi dwoeneunji (wae ireoji)

gwanshimobneuncheok woemyeonhaneun naenjeonhan maltu miwo (ni ga mwonde twinkyeo kigamakhyeo miwo)
hajiman deo ggeul jaggu ni saengganman na o ~

eonjengan naoui Boyfriend (ah ah jaguman twingkyeo) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah neon naeggeoya naeggeo naeggeo)
Boyfriend (ah ah gidaryeojulge) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah nigamwonde apeugehae)

chakhan naoui mommae, peuirain oeolkuldo (neon gwanshim obnabwa neon gwanshim obnabwa)
tobie yeoneinteulcheoreom meorido saerohaensseo ( Like T.V Stars)

eonjengan naoui Boyfriend (ah ah jaguman twingkyeo) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah neon naeggeoya naeggeo naeggeo)
Boyfriend (ah ah gidaryeojulge) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah nigamwonde apeugehae)

nal aetwaeujima
soljikhi malhaebwa~ah~ I wanna be your lover
nan neo a ni myeon andwae

jagutinggineun nigamiwo nigamiwo jagutinggineun nigamiwo nigamiwo
jagutinggineun nigamiwo nigamiwo
jaggeutwinggineun nigajoha nigajoa
I want you now
wae jagutwinggyeo neo jeongmal miwo (naenun pihajiman malgo ddokparo chyeodabwa)
jeonmal neo ireolgeoya wae jigu moreuncheokhae ( I know you will be mine)

eonjengan naoui Boyfriend (ah ah jaguman twingkyeo) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah neon naeggeoya naeggeo naeggeo)
Boyfriend (ah ah gidaryeojulge) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah nigamwonde apeugehae)
eonjengan naoui Boyfriend (ah ah jaguman twingkyeo) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah neon naeggeoya naeggeo naeggeo)
Boyfriend (ah ah gidaryeojulge) naoui Boyfriend (ah ah ah nigamwonde apeugehae)

So many boys wanna give it to me, but I want you boy give it to me.
Cause I'm so ready boy give it to me.
So many boys wanna give it to me, but I want you boy give it to me.
Cause I'm so ready boy give it to me.

eonjengan naoui Boyfriend Oh Baby
Be my Boyfriend
Boyfriend Boyfriend
naoui Boyfriend
eonjengan naoui Boyfriend

Translation of Boyfriend:

Give it to me

So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me
So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me

Even though I get all the gazes of many guys (if it's not you, I'm not even interested)
I still become shy whenever I stand in front of you (Why am I like this)

I hate the cold neglectful words like you pretend that you don't care (Who are you to reject me, can't believe this, I hate you)
However that attracts me more, I always have to think of you oh~

One day you'll be my Boyfriend (ah ah you keep rejecting me)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah you are mine, mine, mine)
Boyfriend (ah ah I'll wait for you)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah Who are you to hurt me)

My nice body, and my V-line face too (seems like you're not interested, seems like you're not interested)
I also got a new hairstyle which looks like those of TV stars (like TV stars)
I don't need the gazes of all the other guys (I only need you, only need you)
Stop always avoiding me and start to be honest now oh~

One day you'll be my Boyfriend (ah ah you keep rejecting me)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah you are mine, mine, mine)
Boyfriend (ah ah I'll wait for you)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah Who are you to hurt me)

Oh~ (oh~) Don't make me worry
Tell it to me honestly
I wanna be your love
I don't want anyone else but you

I hate you, I hate you for rejecting me
I hate you, I hate you for rejecting me
I hate you, I hate you for rejecting me
I like you, I like you for rejecting me

I want you now
Why are you always rejecting me, I really hate you (Stop avoiding my gaze and look at me properly)
Are you really going to be like this, why do you always pretend not to know me
And I know you will be mine

Boyfriend (ah ah you keep rejecting me)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah you are mine, mine, mine)
Boyfriend (ah ah I'll wait for you)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah Who are you to hurt me)
One day you'll be my Boyfriend (ah ah you keep rejecting me)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah you're mine, mine, mine)
Boyfriend (ah ah I'll wait for you)
My Boyfriend (ah ah ah Who are you to hurt me)

So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me
So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me

One day you'll be my Boyfriend Oh Baby
Be my Boyfriend
Boyfriend (Boyfriend)
My Boyfriend
One day you'll be my Boyfriend