The most beautiful moment

The most beautiful moment

Nervously the woman was tugging on her shirt, which probably was the fifth shirt she had tried on today. She didn’t know what she should choose or if she should exchange her shorts for a skirt. Finally, she stayed with her shorts and a black shirt which went only minimally over her shoulder and left her arms bare. The election was neither y nor cute but she felt comfortable in it. Since she didn’t even know if their meeting was a date or just friends who went out together, it did fit perfectly.

Her lips felt dry as she sat in the train which brought her to him. Slowly she ran her tongue over exactly these lips and smiled slightly at the taste of her lip gloss. She had never been a fan of lipstick, lip gloss, however, was something completely different. Again she checked her makeup in the mirror, everything was still perfect.

In her ear rang loud music which should spare her from the thoughts of jumping out the moving train or becoming insane. Why Yojung liked the man, she would meet today, so much was still a misery for her. It had simply fitted between them right from the beginning. The woman couldn’t describe what she felt when he was with her. She felt free and accepted. Just like she was good the way she was.

Got7s Just right was played as she climbed the stairs to finally meet him and there he stood. Immediately her face brightened and a smile graced not only her lips but also it was to find in her eyes that lighted up. The headphones disappeared in her bag and the next moment Yojung felt his hand on her back as he greeted her. The small embrace was nothing special, here everyone welcomed each other that way but it was still special for her. It was just because it was him.

„Hello. Are you still alive in this heath?” he asked with a lively grin which made him look so charming. Before the brown haired girl could answer he continued “Oh you have a bag? Can you maybe put my perfume in it? You know I told you that the one I like is only available during sales? They have a sale right here and tatatatahhh they had it!” A light chuckle left the mouth of the woman while she took the little plastic bag from him and safely stowed it.

“The heath is still bearable but I will die during the day! God thanks the exhibition is inside. Hopefully they have air-condition” while she picked up the conversation, they moved to the bus stop. Sadly the Bus was everything else then cooled down. It was like you would sit inside a glasshouse which was exposed to the sun all day long. “Is it just me or are you melting too?” Hoseok had his typical smile resting on his beautiful face and she stupidly asked herself how he did it that he looked even better with this little sweat drops on his skin. “Melting is the right word” Yojung replied while she fan air to her face with her Hand to get a bit cooler.

Both were more than happy after they could move future to the Building of the Exhibition. They entered it joking around about nothing and everything. The Exhibition was about technique and physic stuff but actually it was a big playground. You could make experiments and play with different kind of things.

To be honest, the whole Exhibition was fun and all but best was a soundproofed room. It was awkward to move inside and to not hear a single word spoken outside or the sounds of all the abnormal instruments that were able to be play outside. Amused the woman moved back to the entrance screaming Hoseoks name, he didn’t hear a single ton. Yojung moved back to him realising that the light in the labyrinth (it was more a labyrinth than a normal room) was deemed down. Her eyes searched for the taller figure while she moved on. Lucky her, she saw how he tried to hide. “I saw you!” she yelps amused tickling his side. Hoseok laughed and got his revenge. Somehow there was this feeling in the air. The feeling of something that wasn’t possible to get a grip on or to describe fully. Just that feeling of a moment you want to stop the time. That kind of moment, where something could happen.

Nothing happened and the moment was over. Still she didn’t want to leave the room, not accept that nothing had happened. There was no help. The moment was gone.

After a short stop at the Souvenir shop they left the building and found themselves again, playing at the fountain. Hoseok laughed about her failing at pumping water into another game that was made into the fountain but failed himself afterwards. Laugher filled the air and water splashed around. For hundredth time today the brown haired felt like a little kid again.  In a rush she escaped from his arms and found herself again at the bus stop.

Hoseok followed slowly, still laughing. “So what are we going to do now?” he checked the time of the next bus which would arrive in 5 minutes. “I don’t know” Yojung hesitated, afraid that he would leave her already and that this would have been all she got. It wasn’t the end. “Let’s walk along the Main Street of the City” his voice was full of happiness and energy. Once more she asked herself how this was possible. How he could always smile and be lively. Fast she nodded to make sure that he knew that she was good with his idea.

They entered a Bus, this time it had air-condition and both were more than thankful because the heath had reached another level. The younger asked which stop they had to leave the bus but all she got was an ‘I don’t know’ and another laugh. Sometimes the man was just too much but that’s what she liked about him. Everything felt like an adventure and at the same time she felt free with him. His eyes scanned the streets outside the window and out of nowhere he jumped up and told her that the next stop was theirs.

She didn’t know if it was luck or if he really did know where they had to get off but they actually found their way down the Main Street and ended up buying ice cream. Banana split for him, Coffee Ice cream for her. Side by side they entered a small park and sat down on the meadow. The Ice cream melted fast but both didn’t care. They laughed and talked while slowly enjoying the cold tickling down their throats. The Men had already emptied one of her drink bottles at the Exhibition. Now she gave him the last sip of her other Bottle. Hoseoks smile was sweet and cute while his eyes sparkled like the eyes of a child who got a bubble tea.

Afterward he let himself fall back, laying on the ground chuckling because of nothing. She laughed because he looked to cute before Yojung joined him. The grass was lightly wet and felt great on the bare skin of her arms and legs. She closed her eyes to listen to the sounds made by the world around her. Her eyes opened again and fell on the man next to her. His face was relaxed and looked soft. She wasn’t able to take her eyes off him. How was he even real? His eyes opened and again a chuckle was to hear.

She turned her body to lay on her stomach, playing with the grass. They stared to talk about everything and nothing once more. About the people around them and what kind of lives they would life. Until they ended up joking around about pink elephants on a tree. Somehow she ended up lying with her head on his arm, tickling him with a piece of grass. Hoseok tried to stop her but there was no help. Laughing out loud she fought against his hands.   “If you don’t stop I will roll on top of you and you will become a bookplate” he threatened amused. Shortly after he found himself on top of her, laughing like a fool. She was vibrating of laugher. The weight on top of her felt not bad, more like a blanket. Still after a minute she felt a bit crushed but he moved down from her anyway. Pouting Yojung looked at him what make him laugh even harder. Then something changed in his eyes and his Hand moved to softly her hair out of her face. “You’re a klutz!” he giggled what mad her thrown a full hand of grass at him.

He fought her once again until her left hand was enclosed of his right hand. The woman felt so comfy with him to not even hesitate to bed her head on his stretched out arm. Her eyes closed and a smile decorated her slightly pink lips. She felt his gaze on her but she held her eyes shut, acting like she fell asleep. The next she felt was grass. Grass all over her. With a yelp Yojung rolled away from him but his hand stopped her and easily he made her rolling back.

The woman laughed happily and found herself laying close to him on his bicep. Her face was close to his, too close. Her heart was beating faster but it didn’t stop him from using her as a Teddy bear. Now that she was covered in his arms her face turned into a light pink. His breath on her hair tickled and she couldn’t stop from chuckling. “Better than my cuddle pillow” Hoseok stated and softly squeezed her.

Now she was sure that her face must be as red as a tomato why she turned her body in his arms to hide herself into his side. “You’re comfy I could fall asleep” she mumbled hoping he wouldn’t hear it. He did hear it and softly squeezed her against his body. “Please go on. The rain will wake us up in a few days” his voice was silent and warm. It wasn’t easy to actually open her eyes again.

Still she couldn’t let him win that easily. Even though she felt like the winner anyway. Her upper body lifted up and she rolled half on him laughing happily what made him laugh like an idiot. The Idea turned out to be a total fail. His hands closed around her hips and Hoseok started to tickle her merciless. Tears leaked out the eyes of the woman while she searched for a way to escape.

Somehow Yojung ended up in the same position of the very beginning. Her head bedded on his arm but this time he had turned his body the way that his face was way too close to hers. Not even one hand of space was between them. The brown hairs saved her from seeing him close up because they were all over her face in a total mess. His Hand found the way to free her, what was not exactly what she wanted. What would happen when he had removed all the hair saving her from him close up to her. What if his eyes would stare into hers? She was sure her heart would stop beating.

There the moment came. Eyes locked. His breath on her skin. She tried to breath but there was no chance. Her pulse went crazy and it was as if there was electricity in the air.  He was so sweet, so lovely. The smile on his face just too much. Out of a reflex she hide her face in his arm. Embarrassed of her acting.  His body quivered under silent laugher. “Cute Klutz” he muttered and laid his head against hers. Her eyes closed and she just silently enjoyed having him close like this. Why couldn’t she fall asleep like this every night?

It surprised her as she felt the soft of his thumb against her hand. The smile wasn’t seen but she was smiling. As if it was the most normal in the world Yojung did the same and moved her finger over his hand. It was comfortably warm. Not sweaty or anything. That kind of warm, like a hot chocolate on a cold winter’s day. A loud noise made her jump up.  The causes of the Noise were two men fighting over something in a language none of both understand. They watched the two strangers, silently laughing.

He was the first to lay down again. In that moment it was time for a real revenge. The woman took a lot of grass in one hand and leaned over the man who had his eyes closed. As Hoseok opened his eyes it was already too late. She pushed all the grass down his shirt as soon as he lifted his upper body up to stop her. A short scream left as he carefully pushed her to the side and ended up kneeling over her grinning evil at her. “I like this view on you”, there was something new in his eyes. Fire maybe it was fire. She heard the sound of grass being ripped out on the left side of her.

The woman saw her only chance in acting cute. It gave her two extra minutes of discussing why revenge should be fair. In then end the green landed in her shirt anyways. Rolling over the meadow they fought each other with grass laughing like crazy enjoying the time.

It was Hoseoks hand resting on her skin that was the next new thing to happen. He was lying on his side. His head propped on his Hand to look down on her. The other hand was under her shirt on the bar stomach. She made a face at him before chuckling. “You’re really too much. You take every chance you get right?” he laughed looking deeply in her eyes. “Should I take my hand away?” it was exactly what she liked about him. He would have removed his hand as quick as it has been there if she would only have said a word. She shook her head.

It was still a mystery for her why she felt that comfy with him. His touch wasn’t weird or uncomfortable. It was great and she wished to feel him more often. Feel him on other places.

Hoseok was painting circles on her stomach with his fingers smiling lost in his thoughts. Her hands moved up to his cheeks. Her first impulse was to over his cheeks but she ended up squeezing them. He found his way back to reality, not complaining nor doing anything in revenge. On the contrary he smiled even sweeter speaking in a happy voice “I like your Stomach, its perfect.” Now she blushed again. Why must he be so perfect? To stop him from being too cute to be real she rolled him over again and found herself safely in his arms. Her head bedded against his torsos she felt comfy and sleepy once again. His proximity felt too good. Softly she felt his fingers on her face while he over her hair and over her cheek.

“You look different from this angle” he realised and went on “You look really cute like this.” Silently Yojung mumbled an answer “I always look different in every angel and I’m not cute.” A pout grazed her lips but she didn’t open her eyes. “The woman with the crazy blue eyes is really cute in my eyes” he sounded like there was no room for contradiction. The woman stayed quiet what made the man squeezing her closer. She felt him watching her in silent what made her nervous again.

The time had passed by like nothing and as the two took a look on their phones it was already passed 9pm. The stomachs of both were growling and the woman was more than happy about this. This was her chance to get some extra time with him. To end a great day they went to eat sushi. Lucky Hoseok got some more sushi from the woman because she disliked salmon.

Slowly the brown haired girl started to realise that it was time to wake up from her dream. Time to end whatever this had been. It was more than she had hoped for this morning. Now that she had him so close, she didn’t want to leave his side. It was nice to be the girl next to him. Being the woman he was looking at with these sparkling eyes full of hope and life. 

“We have around 20 minute left until your Train is leaving. What do you want to do till then?” he wanted to know, so he stopped his steps and looked at her. So many things went through her head. Things she wanted to do, things she wanted to do with him! None was something she was brave enough to ask for. So she stayed quiet thinking of an answer. “There is a bridged over there. Do you want to walk over it?” His smile was breath taking. “Sounds good” her voice was happy and light. Close to each other they walked up the street to find the bridge talking about fox trots and geo-caching and everything what has to do with finding treasures.

The night air finally started to cool down and filled the lung of the woman. She took a deep breath and sighted. His eyes found hers and a big Question mark was there to be found. “The day went over so fast!” Yojung explained what made him nod a bit too overly excited. “I really don’t know where the day went to!”

The train was already waiting for them as she arrived on the track. The woman joked about keeping his parfume to give him a reason to see her again. Hoseok shoke his head, he didn’t needed a reason what he told her. There was this moment. Her eyes locked in his a smile on both faces. “I will text you” he said and her smile turned into a smirk “Maybe I text back.” She winked and he took her into his arms to hug her. Too fast he was gone and she was sitting in the train home. Her heart beating like crazy, her mind gone back to the happening of the day. Was it even real? It felt too good to actually had happen. At least now it would become a memory she would treasure forever.