Two

It all started with a dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up at 11:30. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You chose to wear a pale pink dress and your white converses.

You curled your hair and put on some light make up. Some foundation and you curled your eyelashes. You didnt like putting on a lot of make up because it took up way too much time and buying all that make up cost money and you were concentrated on saving up for the new GOT7 album Just Right.( JB ALL THE WAY <3)

You wanted to look nice because he was so cute and wanted to make a good impression.

It was 12:35. Oh you were late you quikly grabbed your things and put your shoes on and ran to the park.

You saw Jin waiting for you on the swings. He was with 6 other guys. Jin saw you and waved. You timidly waved back.You walked to the swings and the other 6 guys stared at you.

"Are you Jin Hyung's date??" The shortest one said. Well you were still shorter than him. You were only 5'5 colse to 5'6.

You nodded blushing."woahhhh hyung" they all said in unison.

"Hey Jinri. These are my friends. They wanted to meet you" He smiled.

" Im Namjoon" "Noona your pretttyyyy Im Jimin" "Im Jungkook Im the cutest" "Im Taehyung im the awesomest~" "Well then im the most awesome!! Im Hoseok" "Im Yoongi"

They introduced themsleves.It was my turn. "Im Park Jinri Im 22 and I go to UBH(University of Big Hit- college)"

"We go there too!" Jin said.

"Noona why did you ask our old hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter