Final

Of Families and Hormones

Warning (again): This fic contains excessive amounts of curse words. Reason? Because of the setting. (Sweet mothering freedom).


The first thing Sungjong noticed after he woke up was that his chest felt heavy and there were copious amounts of hair shading his face. But he paid no mind to it – it was probably just Myungsoo’s arm and hair – and furrowed deeply back on his boyfriend’s warm embrace, all intentions on going back on the sweet lure of sleep.

Only to be rudely awakened again by a terribly unmanly and squeaky scream.

“Motherfu- is that you Sungjong?” Lee Sungyeol, Sungjong’s wretchedly tall fellow Capo, gaped at him as his unbearably huge eyes run up and down on his form. He only scrunched up his face at him and with a glare burning the other’s face, sat up from his fluffy and warm nest.

“Who else you dip?” he snarled back. If possible, the other Capo’s eyes widened more and a mumble of jumbles spew out of his mouth, hands making circles and grabbing motions on his chest. Sungjong could only furrow his eyebrows at him.

“What the are you doing? Has my prayers been answered and you finally lost your mind?” a strangled squeak got stuck on the other’s throat before the tall Capo finally managed to wheeze out a gasped “You’re a girl.”

Frantic hands touching a soft pillow like thing that should never belong to a man, Sungjong’s eyes widen at a bug’s size before an (extra) high-pitched scream was ripped out of his throat – that managed to wake and alarm everyone inside the Infinite Famiglia’s mansion. (Not to mention crack a few windows and glasses.)


The room’s atmosphere was stiff and heavy, with all of the important members of Infinite having no idea what to do. They were inside Don Kim Sunggyu’s office, the Don himself seated behind his mahogany table and his treasured Underboss – Nam Woohyun – stood beside him. His Consigliere – Kim Myungsoo, who was also his brother and Sungjong’s boyfriend – was seated at the room’s single couch. His other three Capo’s – Jang Dongwoo of the Smuggling and Counterfeit Unit, Lee Howon of the Assassination and Intelligence Unit and Lee Sungyeol of the ion and Human Trafficking Unit – all squeezed on the room’s plush velvety family couch. And last but not the least, the one who was the main cause for this very abrupt meeting, his youngest Capo’s – Lee Sungjong of the Gambling and Corruption Unit – fidgety form stood in front of them and hands busy covering those protruding s of his (or hers?) under his shirt that seems to be asking for attention.

“So…” Sunggyu started, and he could see Sungjong’s form stiffen. The tension inside the room thickened even more he swore he could cut it with Howon’s dullest sword. It was times like this he hated every minute of being a boss; he was responsible for all of the s his subordinates seem to pull out of their sleeves every ing time. “Do you have any idea how this happened…?”

The young Capo only bit his bottom lip.

“No Boss.” It took all of the Don’s being to hold in his irritated sigh. , it’s still too early for this – what the hell is wrong with his family?

A snort was heard somewhere from the room and all attention was given to the Assassination and Intelligence Capo. “Like hell you don’t, these things just don’t happen on a regular basis you know? This is the first time I’ve encountered something like this, and this is considering I’ve seen a lot of s to last a lifetime. I do handle our underground scientific labs and lots of happens there.” There was a pause, and the usually tough looking Capo shivered as his face has gone drastically pale. “Scary .”

All of them promptly shivered at the mention of that.

“Please,” the usually smiling and full of sunshine Dino Capo of the Smuggling and Counterfeiting Unit sobbed, hands covering his whole face. “No more horror stories.”

Sunggyu cleared his throat and faced his youngest Capo again. “Are you sure? Maybe something else happened over the past few days?”

All attention returned to the youngest Capo as the atmosphere thickened with anticipation, which thankfully was only for a few seconds before Sungjong’s eyes widen in shock and his face darkened considerable, a growl almost on his throat.

“Kim ing Kibum. That little .” The male-turned-female said in a very dark tone that everyone wanted to flinch at. But of course they didn’t, they are trained Mafioso’s after all.

“Well,” Sunggyu loudly clapped once and that promptly got everyone’s attention. “I guess we can start with that. Woohyun,” the Underboss bowed in compliance before whipping his phone out and turned his back on everyone. The Boss gave his attention back to the only female in the room. “Why don’t you tell us the details while we wait for Woohyun?”

The Gambling and Corruption Unit Capo’s expression didn’t lose its intensity as he relayed what happened yesterday with a growl. “Taemin and I met yesterday at SHINee’s main mansion to talk about merging one of our casinos together – you know? Like you told me to. In the middle of our agreement, I suddenly felt dizzy so Taemin called Dr. Jonghyun up. But instead of the Medical Unit’s Capo, Kibum arrived and forced me to take a pill. Sooner after I took the pill, I fainted and woke up moments after.” Everyone gaped at him.

“Why are you only telling me this now?” The Consigliere asked in disbelief. The Gambling and Corruption’s Capo only nonchalantly shrugged.

“I never thought too much about it, considering I felt normal after waking up.” His face turned darker once again. “And I never thought this would happen anyway.” Dongwoo opened his mouth to say something but was stopped with a loud snap of a phone and Woohyun finally faced them with a conflicted expression.

“According to Don Jinki, Kibum asked for a long vacation just this morning and already left for some unknown destination.” The Underboss stared at the youngest Capo’s eyes. “SHINee’s Don also sends his apologies to you and rest assured, the Intelligence and Sciences Capo would be punished. He just hoped this won’t cause any rift between our families.” A loud crack resounded throughout the whole room and everyone watched with wide eyes as the petit (lady) boy snapped the low coffee table in two with one punch.

The Don was the first one who snapped out of his stupor and cleared his throat. “I hope you are aware that that table will be coming out of your pay check.” All he got as answer was the sound of gnashed teeth and a tense nod.

For the first time since his earlier outburst, the ion and Human Trafficking Capo spoke with a hand raised like that of a student asking permission to speak.

“You know? To be honest now that you have turned into a girl, I was expecting you to be fuller here.” ‘Here’ was emphasized when Sungyeol unceremoniously d his own s.

This statement let everyone shamelessly stare at the small mounds protruding from the flimsy shirt the youngest Capo wore, the stiff s staring back at them.

Needless to say, the Don found himself signing a second account form when a chair flew across the room.


The Infinite Famiglia’s Consigliere found himself worried out of his wits when. After a few hours since that incident back at the Don’s office, his boyfriend (or was that girlfriend now?) still hasn’t left their shared room.

After making sure the tall Capo was bleeding on the floor, the female Capo stormed out of the office and locked himself inside the room. It was already passed lunch time now and the other has yet to leave the room.

“Jongie?” the Consigliere knocked once again, a tray of two Cornetti’s and a glass full of milk balanced on his other hand and knee. “Please open the door, you can’t stay there forever!” still there was no answer. The maids were already giving him sympathetic gazes.

But he will not give up damnit! It took him two years of nonstop pursue before the younger finally agreed to be his boyfriend and he won’t let it end here. He’s a stubborn mule for a reason.

“I brought Cornetti.” And that seemed to do the trick. A loud click was heard and the heavy mahogany door opened with a pouting and a sniffing Sungjong on the other side.


“So… uhh…” Myungsoo started, feeling awkward himself as he stood beside the bed staring at his boyfriend’s hunched for on the middle of the bed munching on a cornetti. Truthfully he has no idea what to say but the silence was unnerving therefore he had to say something.

Sungjong promptly dropped the half-eaten cornetti on the plate before he spoke something in a really soft voice. It was so soft, Myungsoo hadn’t caught it.

“What?” He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed and leaned closer to his boyfriend who refused to look at him and muttered once again, this time in a much louder voice.

“Aren’t you disappointed?” the Consigliere blinked once, then twice, then trice before tilting his head in confusion. Disappointed? Why would he be disappointed? And to what? As far as he knows, he’s pretty happy with his life; he has a family who, despite being a little dysfunctional, he knows he can trust his whole life with; a not-so-respectable job with a very respectable position (not to mention the pay is to die for – literally); and most of all, a boyfriend he loves too much.

What more can a man ask for? (Well maybe not so much on the job… he’s sure not everyone would voluntarily become a Mafioso.)

Okay so maybe his life has gone a little weird, with his boyfriend turning into a girl and all. But it’s not like- oh.

A smile slowly crept into the Consigliere’s lips as his eyes softened over his boyfriend’s hunched form. Having figured that the long pause has made the (wo)man anxious, he crawled behind the Capo and wrapped his arms around the slightly shivering form, head tucked unto the juncture of the Capo’s neck.

“Not really.” he hummed, the other stiffened in his embrace before relaxing and snuggled deeper for a more comfortable position. “Why should I be disappointed?”

“Because,” the other whined back, his previous diva-ness slowly coming back. “I’m a girl now. And you might be disappointed because you’ve never been attracted to the opposite – which is what I am now.” And his tone went darker again. “That Kibum better have a solution for this because I don’t wasn’t to stay like the rest of my life.”

Myungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle at that. “True. But remember, I fell in love for who you are not for what you are.” The other blenched and turned to glare at him.

“That was so disgustingly cheesy, have you been getting tricks from our Underboss?” the Consigliere laughed heartily as he tightened his embrace over the (wo)man.

“Maybe, maybe not.” The Capo growled before getting out of Myungsoo’s embrace and stood beside the bed.

“You’re disgusting.” Sungjong muttered and the Consigliere laughed once again, glad to finally have the old Sungjong back – attitude wise anyway. As the other continued to glare at him, he smoothened out his smile unto a soft one before staring at his boyfriend’s blazing eyes.

“Feeling better now?” the other was caught surprised, but closed his eyes seconds later and a wiry smile painted those pouty pink lips.

“A little… I don’t even know where the that sudden bout of insecurity came from – I’m ing Infinite’s Gambling and Corruption Capo! Confidence is my middle name! That’s how I manage to trick all those gullible idiots on my Casinos and our ty Government has.” The older let a little laugh out at the younger’s boasting. Thank heavens his dearest Sungjong is back to (her)himself.

But to his surprise, the other’s lithe form suddenly stiffed and a look of pure horror etched on his pretty face. “You-you don’t think this is one of those times women dreaded so much right?”

“Huh?”

“You know? The Red Tide – or was that river?” File not found. “Satan’s falls?” the other was already getting annoyed by the blank face he still held.

“Oh My ing God – Period!” the other finally spat out. The gears in Myungsoo’s head started turning and his face now morphed on the horrified expression the young Capo earlier wore.

“Y-you’re not right?” The Consigliere stuttered in a meek and horror-filled voice. The Capo only bit his lip in uncertainly and shrugged.

“I don’t know really… they say you feel like you’re pissing yourself but I don’t feel tha-AH!” Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s arm and pulled him back to lie on the bed, immediately hovering on top of him afterwards.

“What the hell do you think are you doing!?” Sungjong squealed when he felt familiar hands ghosting over his hips and hover over his pant’s waistband. Myungsoo only blinked innocently at him.

“I want to check if you really are bleeding down there.” And without further ado, the Capo’s pants were pulled out of his legs and the Consigliere spread his legs. As immediately as the stripping happened, so did how fast the raven’s expression morphed.

“My God s are ugly…” he spat out, face turning away from the sight and eyes going back to his boyfriend. “On the bright side, you’re not bleeding!” A pillow was what greeted him in the face.

“Who the hell calls a ugly?”

“Well it’s true! What else am I supposed to say?” Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"You're so gay." He glared at his boyfriend.

"I am gay. And so were you."

"Keyword: Were. I've now become something every Gay wants to be."

Myungsoo scrunched his face again and muttered. "But I never wanted to become a girl..." which was promptly ignored by his boyfriend and stared at him unamused.

"You're done right? Can you now get off and give me my pants back?" He was about to agree before a certain thought floated through his mind and a mischievous smile graced his lips.

"Hey, wh-" he was cut off when the Capo slapped a hand on his mouth and glared at him menacingly.

"Don't you dare finish that thought if you don't want to be castrated!" The younger shouted, Eyes glaring in warning with a hint of fear. It was that exact hint that gave him more confidence and he hovered over the younger's petit body, hand ghosting over the other's chest hands not quite touching those mounds.

"But aren't you even curious?" He purred over the Capo's ears and relished the little shiver he managed to rip out of his boyfriend.

"! I'm warning y-" Too late. The Consigliere slanted his lips over the other's - ultimately cutting off whatever it was the Capo was about to say.

Not that Myungsoo was even listening in the first place.


"Okay Sungjong let's try this again. And this time please keep in mind you are not allowed to throw anything, okay?" Sunggyu addressed as once again all the important members of the Infinite Famiglia were in his office.

The Capo only hung his head in shame and nod while his other fellow Capo's snickered at him - at the exemption of Sungyeol, who was instead hissing, hand holding unto a huge ice pack pressed on his throbbing and bruised head.

"We've traced Kibum." It was Woohyun who spoke. At the mention of the name, Sungjong instinctively hissed and narrowed his eyes..

"Where the hell is that ?" he growled. It was Howon who answered him.

"He's off in Barbados, frolicking with the sun and sand."

"Request for leave boss!" He immediately shouted, standing up from the chair he was sitting at.

"Request denied." Sunggyu replied without a beat And his squinty eyes narrowed down at the Capo's frozen form. "You are not allowed to take a step out of this mansion until this matter has been settled, am I clear?" The Don spoke in an authorities voice.

He could only sing a cacophony of curse words as he begrudgingly sat back down on the chair. "Yes sir."

The Don nodded in approval before he turned to his side where the Underboss was always loyally at and the two engaged in a conversation of hushed whispers. None of the remaining subordinates dared eavesdrop, having learned their lesson that one time they all faced the angered Underboss' infamous gun barrels.

"Now that that has been cleared," The Don once again turned to all of them. "Howon continue attempting contact with SHINee's Capo, make sure you exhort from him all information about this so we can possibly make an antidote or even better - you can ask one from him." The Assassination and Intelligence Capo nodded in compliance and both the Don and his Underboss left the room, a silent sign notifying everyone the meeting is adjourned.

"So..." Dongwoo prolonged, making sure their boss was already out of earshot before a wolfish grin ate his face. "I see you guys had already."

Both the Consigliere and the youngest Capo stiffed in their seats.

Dongwoo let out a boisterous laugh. "Oh look Howonnie! They're guilty." the oldest Capo cooed at them with his own boyfriend sadistically laughing at their expense.

"And here I thought it would never happen because of Myungsoo's weird dislike of all women." Howon commented and the Consigliere icily glared at him.

A box of something hit Myungsoo's head and he could only whimsically stare at the huge 'CONDOMS' written on the front. All eyes flew to the tall Capo.

"Why do you have a box of condoms with you?" It was Myungsoo who spoke the question floating on everyone's mind.

Sungyeol only shrugged. "I handle our ion business, remember? And sometimes there are costumers who don't bring any with them." Still the judging eyes hadn’t left him. "Hey I love my and it would really hurt me if anyone of them managed to catch AIDS. It’s bad for the business you know?"

"But don't you just sell all those who caught it?" Howon asked. Sungyeol frowned as he gave the buff Capo a disappointed look.

"You guys have no idea how hard my job is but yes, I just sell them in the Black Market. But it’s actually not that simple, it’s really hard to find buyers for the infected ones - not to mention they sell really low since they are already damaged goods." Seemingly contented with the explanation, they all dropped the subject and Howon turned to their Youngest Capo.

"How does it feel to have your ity taken twice by the same person?" This time, the two youngest in the room couldn't hide the blush – having just realized that fact. This earned another round of laughter from the older ones.

" you all." Sungjong hissed and promptly flipped his fellow Capo's off, rousing another round of laughter from them.

"No thanks Jongie, our dear Consigliere might kill us." Sungyeol commented. This earned a huffed from the youngest as he stormed out of the room. Myungsoo only sighed.

"That's enough you idiots, you made the princess angry." And with that the Consigliere went out of the room, leaving behind the still howling idiots.


Three months had passed since that incident and as embarrassing as it sounds but Sungjong has already gotten used to being a girl.

Not really. More like he embraced being a high ranking Mafia woman.

"WHAT THE HAPPENED TO MY CHANEL DRESS!" The now familiar high-pitched voice rang throughout the whole mansion.

"I-I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry madam!" The poor maid whimpered, her whole being shrinking under the enraged Capo's blazing eyes.

"I didn’t ask for your apology, I asked what the happened to my dress!" The poor maid was now whimpering. But before she could answer, someone thankfully intervened for her.

"Sungjong? What's going on?" The lethal glare was now transferred to the innocent Underboss.

"I swear this whole place is surrounded by incompetent people, I want to go back to my place! It’s been month since I’ve been inside a casino - months! I missed the loud sound of chips chinking and the smell of fresh money!" The Capo complained to the Underboss. Woohyun only heaved a sigh before waving a hand at the maid, dismissing her much to the poor girl's relief.

"Well good news, Kibum has arrived from his vacation and is now waiting at the parlor for you." Without another word, the female Capo strode purposely along the hallway, his hot pink high heeled contraption clicking ominously.


"It’s permanent." Everyone gaped at SHINee's Capo who was calmly sipping his tea. They were inside the Infinite Famiglia's parlor, Kibum and Sungjong sat across each other while Myungsoo stood beside the youngest Capo and Woohyun leaned on the wall beside the double mahogany doors.

"What do you mean it’s permanent?" The Gambling and Corruption Capo asked dumbstruck.

"Exactly. I made the pill with no antidote in mind." Everyone was still looking at him in shock. "To be honest that pill was supposed to be a truth pill, where anyone who takes it is compelled to tell the truth. The effect was supposed to wear off after a few hours but..." Kibum finally stared down at Sungjong from head to toe. "Looks like it was an utter fail. Instead of a truth pill, it became something like a gender bending pill. Hmmm... I'll need to research more about this... you don’t mind being a test subject right?" and Sungjong finally lost it, hands reaching at his thighs where his handgun was strapped hidden behind his skirt.

"Subject? Test Subject? YOUR'E ING ASKING ME TO BE A TEST SUBJECT!? How about you instead become one for my gun?" And multiple shots were released, prompting everyone to duck behind several surfaces.

"Myungsoo!" Woohyun shouted over the defining noise, the youngest Capo not yet done raining bullets. "Do something!"

"Like what? Sungjong's on a rampage, I'll get killed!" Myungsoo shouted back, ducked behind a fallen table on the other side of the room and hands protecting his head.

"He's your boyfriend, head! I'm sure you can think of something!" Kibum shouted, hiding behind the sofa in the middle of the room.

"But you were the reason for all of this! Why the hell do I have to fix it?"

"Do you think the pipsqueak would listen to me? This rain of bullets is for me, remember!" The SHINee Capo hissed, narrowly dodging a bullet that went pass beside his head.

Myungsoo let out a string of curses as a bullet scraped his arm, a trail of blood dripping from it.

"Just do something!" Woohyun shouted, getting irritated at the situation. "Hug him, Kiss him - Hell, you can even him! Just - go!"

Myungsoo weaved his unscathed hand through his hair in irritation and readied himself to run through Sungjong's dance of bullets. But before he could stand from his hiding spot, the shooting promptly stopped and a loud thud was heard. All three head's popped up from their hiding places and saw with wide eyes Sungjong's slumped form on the floor, unconscious.

The Consigliere was first to move.

"SUNGJONG!"


The rest of the Infinite Famiglia were down waiting at the mansion's lobby as they all waited for the results. After Sungjong passed out at the parlor, he was immediately sent to the medical wing of the mansion and both Woohyun and Myungsoo was advice to stay away and wait for further results.

The worried Underboss and Consigliere were then escorted back down to the mansion's main wing by a nurse - after the scratch on Myungsoo's arm was treated - and now, hours later where they were accompanied by their other comrades, there was still no results.

The Don released an irritated sigh before finally standing up and grabbed both of the Consigliere'a shoulders, who was earlier pacing back and forth nonstop.

"Calm down okay? You're making me dizzy." He barked over, his brother only stared at him like he was an alien. "Sungjong will be fine okay? Don't worry too much... he's a tough cockroach okay?" he rubbed the younger's shoulders up and down.

The other Kim gave out a weak laugh. "You know he'll throw a fit if he hears you call him that right?" His brother replied with a wink.

"Exactly why you should never speak of it again."

A flurry of frantic footsteps caught all of their attention. A few seconds later, Sungjong's beautiful face emerged from the second floor and hurriedly walked down the grand staircase, a few nurses running behind him.

"Sungjong!" Myungsoo's face brightened up, running to catch his boyfriend on the foot of the stairs. "How are y-" a sharp heel from Sungjong's stilettos greeted him back and he fell on the floor.

"You have ten seconds to pray for your life before I blow your brains into pieces." The cold barrel of a gun was pressed to his forehead and the Consigliere looked up to the youngest Capo's glowering face.

"What did I do now?" He asked. By this time the nurses has already caught to them.

"Please don't stress yourself too much, madam! It’ll be bad for the baby." One of the nurses pleaded to the angry woman. All eyes went to her.

"Pregnant?" It was Sungyeol who asked. Sungjong growled.

"This head impregnated me." Gasps surrounded the room.

"Wait, you can get pregnant?" Dongwoo confusedly asked. Howon slammed a hand over his boyfriend's mouth and awkwardly laughed when the Gambling and Corruption Capo's attention turned to them.

The Don cleared his throat. "Please think of the maids, Jongie, and take this outside. You know how hard it is to scrub blood off the Persian carpet." the Consigliere gave him a betrayed look.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo whined. Sunggyu only ignored him.

"I told you to use condoms! Why doesn't anyone listen to me?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes and tsk-ed at the Consigliere. The other only glared at him.

"Anyway," Sungjong spoke again, his glare never losing its intensity. "Ten seconds." Myungsoo panicked and frantically roamed his eyes towards his family members for help. They only avoided his glance.

"Nine" The Capo started to count. Myungsoo closed his eyes and started to pray, already accepted the fact there was no way out of this. Why was he born in the mafia?

"Wait Jong," Howon intervened. Myungsoo immediately whipped his head and gave the Assassination and Intelligence Unit Capo a grateful look, the other only waved his hand.

"What is it?" The woman barked, annoyed that he was interrupted.

"Are you sure you want to kill him? He's the father; would you really want to raise the child without its father?" Howon promptly stilled, and gave the youngest a strange look. "Or unless you're planning on aborting that baby...?"

Everyone gave the youngest Capo an alarmed look.

"Don't do it!" Dongwoo screamed. "You know that's against the Cosa Nostra!"

"Stupid!" The youngest Capo shouted back, and gave everyone a betrayed look. "I may be a lot of things but child murderer isn't one of them - most certainly not my own."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

"Then why do you have to kill Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked. Sungjong sighed before threading a hand through his long locks and finally put the gun down, eyes glaring at nowhere in particular.

"Because I wanted to! For impregnating me!" Then he let out an irritated hiss. "Aish, now I lost interest. Hmmp!" And without another word, he left them all - heels stomping off and echoing on the hallways.

"You know? If it’s a woman's thing of having the last word and making a dramatic exit then I'm glad I'm gay." Howon offhandedly commented. The rest of the remaining Capo's and the Consigliere sigh at that while the Underboss and Don only looked confused.


Weeks had passed since that shocking news. Quite thankfully, the people had already adjusted to Sungjong turning into a girl - which ultimately made him even more dramatic and y - and now to his pregnancy. This only meant that the other's sudden bursts of tears for unknown and shallow reasons were becoming norm, but it still doesn't mean it didn't  make people fret over it nonetheless.

Like now, when a handful of soldiers found themselves fretting and panicking over the crying Capo in the middle of the dining room.

"Shhh..." One soldier smiled at the Capo. "Please stop crying madam! If there was anything we did that had offended you then we terribly apologize! Just please stop crying." Sungjong spared them a glance before going back to crying.

 It was at this exact moment that Myungsoo arrived - much to the soldiers’ relief - with a plate of steaming waffles at hand.

"What's going on?" He asked in authority. The soldiers bowed at him and one spoke out.

"Me and my comrades were just passing in front of the Capo for our usual rounds when she suddenly cried." The Consigliere only sighed before dismissing the soldiers and sat next to Sungjong, placing the plate on the table and engulfed the crying woman in his embrace.

"What's wrong? Why were you crying?" The older cooed, slowly rocking the other's form.

The Capo only sniffed. "The soldiers were ignoring me! The only nodded once and not even a single hi!"

Myungsoo stilled. "Oh?"

Sungjong glared at him. "Oh? Is that all you've got to say? Oh?" Myungsoo gulped and kept his mouth shut, knowing from his various encounters with this situation to better keep his silence while the younger drowns him in complains and tears. Any words he spoke would undoubtly be used against him.

Although happy at the fact that he was having a living and breathing kid of his own flesh and blood, it was times like this he regretted having . At least with adoption, he won't have to worry about dealing with pregnant people.

"And why were you gone so long anyway?" The Capo asked. Myungsoo stared at him in confusion.

"I was only gone for two minutes."

"That's two minutes too long!" The woman exclaimed.

The Consigliere bit his bottom lip, refraining from commenting anymore and changed the topic.

"I went to the kitchen for a moment to get you plate of waffles, since you whined about wanting to eat one."

"Oh so now it’s my fault you left?" the younger gave him a cynical smile. The raven could only gape at the younger.

"WHAT? I never said that!"

"But you implied it." The Capo pointed at him. Myungsoo couldn’t help but thread a hand in his hair out of frustration.

"The ? No." His boyfriend huffed at him and pouted, arms crossed at his chest squeezing his together and making them fuller than before - or maybe they did become fuller because of the pregnancy. The doctor said it was one of the things that would change during pregnancy. Myungsoo didn't know what to feel about that, he never really was attracted to those mountains the female species have on their chest. Sure they were soft and squishy and made nice pillows but that's just what they are to him - pillows.

"Whatever," The woman waved. "That still doesn’t change the fact that you left me." And with those parting words, the other stood from his chair and walked out of the room, heels clicking and skirt billowing. (The other harbored a huge love for it after he accepted the fact he was never going back to being a boy and went shopping for a brand new closet of clothes. And along his newly found love for those high and sharp monstrosities along came the one for dresses and skirts.)

The Consigliere could only stare at his boyfriend's retreating form before groaning and slumped on the chair, catching the attention of the Underboss who just emerged from the kitchen with a mug of steaming coffee in hand and the morning paper folded over his armpits. He groaned once again after realizing how it was still too early for this .

"Trust me," He solemnly said, looking at the Underboss in the eyes. "Never get in a relationship with a woman, their habit of walking out having the last word is pretty annoying."

Woohyun gave him a sympathetic smile and a pat on the back when he walked pass behind him.

"Thanks for the tip but I'm already perfectly happy with Sunggyu."


"I look fat." Sungjong offhandedly commented as he stared at himself at the mirror, his baby bump already showing obviously for someone who was still in their second trimester.

Myungsoo's dashing form suddenly showed itself on the mirror as he gave the pregnant woman a kiss on the temple. "Not fat, just pregnant."

"Isn't that the same? ing parasite..." The Capo muttered and his boyfriend only laughed at him, handing him his purse and lead him out of their room.

They were off to another doctor's visit, Sungjong finally be having his first ultrasound. The whole day the other was in a really good mood - much to the relief of the rest of the maids and the main family members, who were usually on the other side of the woman's sudden hormonal outbursts.

Actually since the other started on his second trimester did his mood considerably brightened and along with that was the sudden burst of energy. Lately he took the liking of walking along the mansion's gardens with the Smuggling and Counterfeit Capo.

"I'm so excited to see our baby," Sungjong gushed as they both went out of the car and walked towards the Hospital. "It’s too bad really that we still can't know the gender. Then I can start working on the baby room."

Myungsoo chuckled as they entered the busy building and walked towards the ob-gyne area. "That won’t be until a few more months honey."

Sungjong pouted at him. "I know."

They entered the doctor's office and the Capo was immediately asked a flurry of questions before was told to lie down and a cold gel was spread on his enlarged stomach. All attention was turned to the monitor beside the bed.

"That's our baby." Sungjong commented in awe as his eyes were transfixed on the blurry something on the screen. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at it.

"It looks like an alien." His comment was promptly answered with a thwack on his stomach.

"Oh my God." The doctor gasped, making both the Consigliere and Capo look at him in worry.

"Is there anything wrong with our baby, Doc?" Myungsoo asked in worry. Please, please, please don't let anything bad happen to it!

The doctor only laughed at their mirrored looks of horror before she beamed at them. "Congratulations my dear, you are having triplets!"

Sungjong's eyes widened thrice its size while Myungsoo beside him fainted.


"Oh my God you guys, you're having triplets!" Dongwoo squealed in glee before engulfing both of them in a tight hug.

All the important members were all in one of the mansion's meeting room's having finished one of their annual meetings. It was here that both of the soon-to-parents broke news.

The Don stood up from his seat at the head of the table and patted Myungsoo on the back. "I'm so happy for you, dongsaeng. I should start thinking of names..." This sentence managed to gain everyone’s attention.

"Oh right, names! I should start thinking one - no three!" Sungyeol commented in glee before whipping his phone out and google-ing.

Myungsoo and Sungjong stared at each other.

"Uhh... guys?" Sungjong voiced out, gaining the attention of everyone. "I don't think you are all responsible for our babies’ names." Sunggyu only waved him off and smiled.

"Nonsense, we want to do this. Come on Woohyun, we still need to drop by the library for the book of names." The Don called over for his Underboss who was whispering with Myungsoo, their faces serious.

Sungjong's eye twitched by what the Don said, knowing letting his family pick baby names wouldn't be a wise decision.


"So what were you and the Underboss talking about earlier?" The Capo asked as both he and his boyfriend were getting ready for bed. The Consigliere looked at him in uncertainly before biting his bottom lip and sighed.

"Myung? Is there anything wrong?" Sungjong asked with a worried expression. His boyfriend only shook his head and smiled reassuringly at him.

"There's nothing wrong really, but I guess it is time I tell." With a kiss on his forehead, Myungsoo got out of their and stepped in their closet. Moments later, he emerged out with a small midnight blue velvet box in his hand.

Suddenly, Sungjong had a feeling what it was all about.

The determined Consigliere walked towards the Capo's side of the bed and dropped on one knees, the box lay unopened on his palm.

"I'm sorry that this took so long but to be honest, I forgot that the both us are actually allowed to marry until Woohyun mentioned it to me the other month." Tears started falling on Sungjong's face and Myungsoo wiped it with his free hand and smiled. "It would really complete my life if you'll accept this small box along with my promise to protect you and our children until my last breath."

The Capo was now bawling hard as he took the box and hugged the other tightly.

It was at this moment Myungsoo could proudly say his whole life was complete.


A few weeks had passed and once again the two would be parents found themselves maneuvering around the hospital for another ultrasound, this time to find out the gender of their babies.

"Finally this day has come! I can’t wait to find out these little monsters gender so that I can finally pick a motif for the baby room." Sungjong beamed. Myungsoo nodded at him.

These past few days all the important members of the Infinite Famiglia had taken a liking on staying at this one particular room, where they spent the whole day arguing on where which should be placed. You’d think they were instead having a baby by the way they were excited about all this.

Not that the Consigliere was complaining anyway, there was just something funny about the fact that these deadly Mafioso’s whose hands has been stained by blood and lips ordered the death of hundreds of people fretting about where in the room is the best place can the crib be for the babies comfort.

Oh the raven has it all down caught in camera.

"Looks like you guys will be having a princess." The doctor said as continued to stare at the monitor in front of her. "Two boys and a girl, have you thought of names already?"

"Not us, the rest of our family has." The Consigliere muttered under his breath but the doctor still heard it.

"Must be fun, good luck with it." She laughed and Myungsoo only let out a long suffering sigh.

Having noticed the mother's unusual silence, the doctor turned to the Capo. "Anything wrong, madam?"

Sungjong only continued to have a blank face before he finally stared up at Myungsoo, eyes shining and a wide smile painted on his lips.

"Just as I thought, blue would be better. Let's drop by the hardware later to buy some paint."


A few days of nonstop labor and finally the baby room was done. All the members of the Infinite Famiglia all sighed a breath of relief and wiped their foreheads off of sweat, ignoring how the rest of their bodies were covered with blue and various other colors of paint.

"I'd have to say," Sungjong commented as he continued to rock back and forth on the rocking chair, casually sipping on an avocado smoothie. "You guys have done a pretty good job."

It was unanimously agreed by everyone that the younger wasn't allowed to do any strenuous activity, especially now that he was due anytime. He disagreed when they told him about it but, after stubbornly painting one side of the wall blue, he sat back down due to aching back and legs. His stomach really was huge, probably because of the triplets.

"I know right?" Sungyeol beamed, eyes racking over the entirety of the room. "We should just quit in the mafia and make our own construction company." He joked and everyone laughed, knowing deep inside that'll never happen. Not because they can't get out of this dark world, but more of the fact that they are too tainted to ever belong to the other side.

It was for this exact reason why, even though there was still this huge guilt hanging in the back of their minds, they are quite exited for the birth of the triplets. Children have always been a nice and clear breeze in their otherwise dark and murky world.

Too bad really the kids would grow up learning how to defend themselves and to kill without leaving any trace before they can walk. A sad but true reality, considering the world they live in is a "kill or be killed" one; Nothing like its counterpart who's more or less the same, just more ignorant.

"Just too bad really we can't have a baby shower party." Dongwoo pouted. Sungjong promptly glared at him.

"No, okay, no. I refuse to watch as you guys drunk your asses off while I sit in the sidelines drinking maternity milk." Woohyun snorted.

"You're pregnant. Of course you're not allowed to drink even a single drop of alcohol." Sungjong only stick his tongue out.

"If I'm going down then you all are going down with me too s." The others only groan.

With much difficulty, Sungjong managed to stand from the rocking chair. But before he could take a step, he suddenly stopped and gripped his stomach in pain. Everyone turned to the youngest Capo in worry.

"Jongie you okay?" Myungsoo asked as he went to the woman and wrapped a hand on his back. The Capo only dismissed his worries with a wave.

"It’s nothing, just a random spasm." Everyone worriedly looked at him.

"Let's get you admitted at the hospital." Sunggyu decided and everyone silently agreed with him, already busy cleaning around and getting prepared.

"No!" The Gambling and Corruption Capo disagreed, glaring at the Don. "I'm fine. I told you it was just a random spasm." And he promptly shrugged. "Besides, I still have a week more until I'm due."

Sunggyu looked like he wants to disagree but decided against it, respecting the other's wishes. Another bigger part was also because he has no will whatsoever to be at the brunt of a pregnant Sungjong, having already experienced once. It was a memory he'd rather not visit.

Glad to finally have that settled, the youngest Capo made a noise in the back of his throat in approval before heading towards the door.

"Hurry up there! I want to eat dinner already." The other's can only gape at his retreating back.

The ? The other just finished a 14" pizza, three bags of Lays chips and two tall glasses of smoothie all by himself and he still wants to eat?


The Don could remember that night's dinner to be memorable. All his family members were, for once, eating silently and only talked if needed to.

Too bad really the silence only lasted until the middle of their main course, and due to a maid's comment none the less.

"Madam, did you spill your water? The floor beneath you is wet." Everyone promptly stilled at that, eyes silently conversing with each other before Sungjong doubled over in pain.

"," He gasped, eyes wide in alarm. "My water just broke."

All hell broke loose at that.


Births, Myungsoo noticed was a very messy and bloody process - one that only cause a lot of pain and not so much happiness only until after the end.

After hours of enduring the pain in both if his hands where Sungjong was gripping hard enough to break bones and on his ear where the other was screaming profanities at meant for him, his , his , Kibum and the world in general, he was glad to say the long agonizing wait was over. His arms were full of two of his babies while the three of them wait for the third one to be bathed. Beside him, on the bed, laid Sungjong's passed out form.

Looks like the toll of pushing three babies out of his ia’s was too much for his small body to take and immediately lost consciousness after the third baby came to the world full of blood and screaming.

Myungsoo let himself relax as he sat on a chair and heaved a sigh of relief. At least for now, he and his fiancée have managed to cross over a hurdle.

There was still another hurdle though, and much harder than the previous one. He's heard from various people that taking care of one baby was hard, he couldn't imagine having to take care of three at once.

Good Lord have mercy on his soul.

Deciding to ignore that matter for a while, he closed his eyes and let himself bask in this momentary peace - quite thankful that the two babies in his arms weren't fussing.

But his peace didn't last too long.

"Sir?" A nurse friendly smiled at him and handed him a form. "This is your children’s birth forms, please kindly fill their names in." He only stared at the woman like she had grown two heads.

, names. How can he forget about something as important as that?

Like mocking him, a loud shout was heard from outside. And he could distinctly hear various names being shouted out.

Figures his family would want to name his kids themselves.


A/N: OMG this turned out longer than I expected, not to mention boring ㅠ.ㅠ But I just really wanna say I had fun making Mafia Infinite, I just hope I did both justice *^^* Hope my Secret Santa would like this ★(*^▽^)v☆

 

Explanation of terms:

Boss – The Head of the Family; holds the highest and most powerful position.

Underboss – The Boss' right-hand man; holds the second powerful position.

Consigliere – The Boss' adviser; holds the third powerful position. Has no authority over the rest of the family members.

Capo – The Generals per se, the head of each unit or decina.

Soldiers – The lackeys, members of a decina.

Decina – Platoon or Unit.

Cosa Nostra – The American and Italian Mafia.

Cornetti – Croissant with Nuttela filing.