001

Surprise...

It was another fansign event in Beijing, China. The members were already getting ready as the said event was about to start.

 When the members came out, a deafening scream from the fans were heard. The members smiled and waved at the fans.

As usual, the members talked to the fans, answered some questions, before starting to sign for the fans.

One by one, the fans lined up and got their albums signed. Majority of the fans were female, but there were some fanboys as well.

The signing was going well, with some of the fans smiling happily when they got to hold some of the members' hands or when they got to chat a little before going.

Only a few of the fans were left, and some of the members sighed in relief.

Sehun looked around the place and saw that Chanyeol and Kai's line were still a bit long.

As Sehun signed his last, he thought that he could get bit of rest before another fan go to him.

Suddenly, a fanboy wearing a cap and mask when to him, asking for a sign.

"Hello. I'm a big fan of yours.." the boy said and smiled at sehun.

"Really? Thank you. What's your name?" Sehun replied.

"Luhan.." the boy said.

Sehun looked up at the boy and stared in shock.

"Hyung.." Sehun started but Luhan quickly placed a finger on his lips gesturing for Sehun to be quiet.

"I don't want to cause a commotion." Sehun gulped and quickly signed the album.

"How are you?" Luhan asked when Sehun was about to finish signing.

"Okay.. just a little bit tired. I miss you hyung.."

"I miss you too Sehun.." Luhan replied and smiled at Sehun.

"I'll be attending the concert. I'll see you guys there. Don't tell anyone about this okay? I want for it to be a surprise."

Sehun quickly nodded and handed the album back to Luhan.

"I won't tell anyone. Just promise me you'll be there at the concert."

"I promise Sehun. Besides, i already miss you guys."

"I'll see you at the concert hyung. See you."

Luhan smiled one last time at Sehun and started to go.

Sehun watched as Luhan's back disappear from his view, a smile not leaving his face.

Now he can't wait for the concert to happen.

--•--•--•--

A/N Hi guys!! I know its terrible *hides in the corner* but i hope you enjoyed it ^^ anyways comments would be appreciated!! Just not harsh comments haha thank you for bearing with my stroy!!