The Endless Love

Endless Love

Junhyung walk through his fanatic fans.

He look them and waving while smiling. He din't like crowd much. He just keep smiling and waving.

In the middle of crowd, a pair of black eyes is looking at Junhyung with hope Junhyung will notice her there,

but unfortunately, Junhyung keep walking to the car that been served for B2ST members and go to their hotel.

She look at Junhyung with disappointed eyes and walk out the airport with disappointed face.

 

"Where have you been?" Mum asked with her worried face.

"I'm sorry mum, I went to Sica's house for some revision." Sunny lied to her mum.

"Really? please give me a message before going somewhere, I'm worried about you Sunny." Mum said and then smile a bit.

"I'm sorry for lying mum.." Sunny whisper to herself. "I'm going upstairs first," Sunny said then walk upstairs fast.

 

Sunny sits on her bed after lock her door's room.

 

"He didn't notice you, right?" suddenly someone lying on the bed while looking to her.

"Unnie, hmmm.. yeah~" Sunny said then lie beside her sister, Tiffany.

"You stand in the middle of crowd and hoping that he will see you? What do you think you are? A shining angel that will attract him?"

Tiffany said to her sister honestly. "You should at least ask for his autograph or something, not standing like a national flag and keep hoping, Sunny."

Tiffany said with soft voice, hoping her sister will understand how much she care about her only little sister.

Sunny look at her sister and hug Tiffany tightly. "I'm going to call Hoya now!  Don't cry or you will disturb my conversation~" Tiffany joking.

 

Both of them hug. Sunny begin to cry and whisper to her sister, "Thanks a lot unnie, I love you..", Tiffany nod and hug Sunny tighter.

Without they realized, a pair of old eyes is looking to them and then close the door slowly..

 

"I'm going first~" Sunny said to her mum and kiss her mum's cheeks.

"Take care and study smart Sunny," Mum smile and kiss her daughter's forehead and then whisper,

"Catch your dreams, not keep hoping dear.." Mum said with serious voice and went to the kitchen.

Sunny face turn shock. "What does that words for..?" she whisper to herself. Tiffany smirked at her. Sunny look at Tiffany with hoping eyes that she

will explain everything and Taeyeon said, "I don't know~ maybe mum know you LOVE Junhyung!" Taeyeon said and laugh hard.

Sunny glare at Tiffany. The latter quickly run to the kitchen as she realized that lioness glare. Sunny smirked and then called someone..

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Jessica said while trying to breathing.

"It's okay! The concert haven't start yet~" Sunny said while smiling, "I'll buy you something Sica, wait for me here okay?" Sunny said to Jessica.

Jessica nods and said, "Thanks yeobo!" she chuckles. Sunny pinch Jessica's hand and then run to the nearby shop.

 

[In the shop]

 

"Hmm, what to buy.." Sunny look to some types of drink in the refrigerator and decide to buy a bottle of strawberry juice for Jessica.

Suddenly, someone touch her hands as he's going to take strawberry juice bottle too. Sunny is shocked and look to him. And then her eyes turn big.

"J-J-J---Junhyung....." Sunny try to mention his name and suddenly Junhyung close fast. Sunny is shocked.

"Don't mention my name or Beauty will asking for my photograph and else. I need to prepare for the concert fast!" Junhyung whisper to Sunny.

Their distance is so near until make Junhyung hear a fast heartbeat from Sunny's chest. "You're a Beauty right?" Junhyung put both of his hands in his black sweater's pocket.

"Y-Y-Yes, I am.." Sunny said to Junhyung slowly. Gosh... he looks so cool with that smile.. I'm going to heaven now...

 

"Well, since you already help me, what can I help you, Miss..?" Junhyung said and asking for Sunny's name.

"Lee Sunkyu, just call me Sunny. Err--- it's okay! I know you must prepare for the concert." Sunny said and try to hide her happiest smile.

"And, you want to buy this water?" Sunny ask Junhyung again. "Do me a favor? I don't know which drink should I choose." Junhyung said and look to Sunny.

"I suggest this, well, it can refill your energy~" Sunny said and give Junhyung a bottle of strawberry juice.

 

Junhyung smile again and everytime he does, Sunny's heart will beat as fast as a Ferrari on highway.

"Thanks a lot sweetie! Okay, I will go first, hope to see you later!" Junhyung said and go out from the store after he paid for the drink.

 

Sunny standing stiff. SUNNY!!!!!!!!!! HE CALLED YOU... HE CALLED YOU SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny walk to the counter and paid. She smile nonstop and can't even stop.

She walk towards Jessica and the girl ask, "Why with that annoying smile woman?" Jessica stare at Sunny and grab the plastic bag from Sunny's hand.

"I-I-I see him in person..." Sunny standing stiff while smiling like lunatic girl. "Who? smiling ghost? and that's why you smiling to your earring now??" Jessica said and smirk.

"N-N-No... I see him..." Sunny said again and still react like lunatic girl ; nonstop smiling. Jessica shake her head and pinch Sunny's cheeks. She laugh hard when

she see Sunny glares at her like a hungry lioness see a meat. "Let's go!" Sunny pull Jessica's hand and walk fast as the concert is about to begin.

 

 

"Thanks for supporting us! WE LOVE YOU!" all of B2ST members said and bow. All of the Beauty shout 'welcome', 'saranghae' and all sweet words before they go.

Sunny's face kinda sad. She really hope Junhyung will never forget her. She really hope Junhyung will know that she have a poster of him, thousand pics of him at her room's wall,

pencil case with Junhyung's on it, a bag with Junhyung autograph, a special edition notebook of Junhyung, phone casing, a special edition poster and more. Jessica look at Sunny

and said, "Girl, you will see him again next time, don't make that super moody face, you look like a monkey!" Jessica laugh and that only bring a collinear smile to Sunny's face.

 

Jessica sigh and keep walking while eat her popcorn.

 

"Sunny, I've to go to see someone, you know who, my lovely boyfriend, Kevin, so see you tomorrow woman! and please, give me a smile!" Jessica said after reply Kevin a message.

"Okay girl, thanks for willing to be with me today, enjoy your day~" Sunny said and force herself to smile. Jessica smile and said, "I know that fake girl, it's okay! still a smile~"

Jessica said and give Sunny a smile. Sunny looks at Jessica, deep to her eyes, saying sorry. Jessica nods and smile. Sunny keep walking in the middle of a windy night as Jessica is gone.

She hug herself and keep walking. Her mind can't stop thinking about her bias, Junhyung. A car suddenly stop in front of her. She shocked and try to figure out whose car that stop in front of her now.

She can't see clearly as the windows is tinted. The windows turn down slowly and Sunny eyes turn bigger. "J-J-Beast?!" Sunny said shockly. "It's nice to meet you again, Sunny." Junhyung smile.

Sunny smile but that smile is a bit down, and Junhyung realized it. "Guys, give me a sec~" Junhyung said and go out from the car. Sunny shock when Junhyung pull her hand to the park nearby.

 

"I don't see you at the concert." Junhyung said, try to starting a conversation.

"I'm there, but as you see, thousand of Beauty is shouting, it's impossible if you can realize me there." Sunny said with sad voice.

 

"But how possible, I can see a pair of eyes at the airport yesterday?" Junhyung said and look to Sunny then smile.

 

Sunny is shocked.

 

"I can see a deep love in that eyes, the eyes that make me fall in love for the very first time."

 

Sunny is shocked with Junhyung's words and can't even look to him.

 

"I can see a disappointed girl walk out the airport when I'm not looking to her, I can see that, Sunny." Junhyung hold Sunny's hand and whisper,

 

"I know the girl is you, my Endless Love and will you be queen of my heart, princess of my mind, kisses to my lips, and heartbeat for my soul?" Junhyung kneel down.

Sunny is shocked and her tears begin to rolls on her white cheeks. "I-I-I will be your Endless Love, queen of your heart, princess of your mind, kisses to your lips and heartbeat to your soul..

I will.. thanks..." Sunny said and Junhyung hug her. They hug each other tight as they will never forget today, and never see tomorrow..

 

Someone is smiling happily for both of them, and they are Hyun Seung, Yoseob, Dong Woon, Doo Joon, Gi Kwang, Taeyeon, Hoya, Jessica, Kevin and Mum.

 

"Enough Junnie, I'm jealous!" Dong Woon shout. Sunny look to all of them and her face turn red. Shy.

"Looks like mum, you will get a famous son-in-law!" Taeyeon shout and everybody laugh. "No more tears Sunny! or I will kill you Junhyung!" Jessica shout too. Kevin hug her waist.

 

Junhyung smile and look deep into Sunny's eyes, saying that their love is one and only, The Endless Love....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the BROKEN English xD I'm not so good in grammar. Hope both of you will enjoy it! :3