Shock

He Ruins My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost noon and I’m actually having a class right now. But it’s physics and I hate that lesson, eventually the teacher too. That’s why I ask him to leave the class with sick as my permission. I’m walking through the 2nd floor corridor. Such an unusual scene, this corridor seems so quiet and empty. I’m scanning every single locker in this corridor, this kids is no joke. Some of them wrote their name with their bf or gf on the door, some even have their locker decorated and looks like there’s a party inside it. Until I reach the different 5 locker that located differently than the other. It’s shinee’s.. from the look of the locker I know who’s locker it is. The white one with a classical look, it must be Onew sunbae’s. And the blue one with some hanger is Key sunbae’s, and next to it there mustbe Minho sunbae’s because you can see some sport stuff on top of the locker. Jonghyun’s have some instrumental picture glued at the door. And one left, it looks normal, but it sure looks high-priced. Lee Taemin.. just the thought of him making me angry, making me clench my teeth in curse.

I continue my skip-class-journey to my favorite place in this school, the dance studio. The only place that I can be alone, away from everyone else especially Lee Taemin. After i pick my clothes from my locker, I head towards the dance studio. But there’s someone in there.. Dancing to the beat of the music smoothly. He sure has a skill. My eyes locked on every move he made. It’s so well choreographed.. his hair covered upper half of his face, so I can’t see his face clearly. From his face I travel my eyes down to his body. I can see his body’s well toned through his tight black v-necked sleeves. His cleavage shown his fair skin enough. But then the music stops “Song Raein?” He opened his voice, making both of my eyes widened. What.. he knew my name.. Then he pull his hair up, and finally he revealed his face. Lee Taemin… My heart beats faster. So I just admire the person I hated the most in this world.  I look at him sharply, giving him the most cold glare I could give to him. I turn my body toward the opposite way from the studio, until a hand pull my arms and drag me into the dance studio. Then he pushed me to the nearest wall as soon as reach the studio. “What do you want Lee Taemin?” I shot him another cold glare.

“Aww.. Your cold eyes cuts my heart.” He said with a playful tone. How I hate this boy so much. “I saw you drooling at my move earlier, wifey.” He continues.. “in your dream Taemin.” I replied coldly, looking away from his stare. He then shook my body and push me to the wall even harder “Look at me Song Raein!” he said half shouted. And I lok at his eyes deeply, telling him that I hate him so much trough the stare. “Why are you doing this to me Taemin? Do you proud to yourself that you can mess another life’s around? Are you happy that you can put my life down? Isn’t it enough already? You’ve seen me in pain for several times, and often saw me cries in front of you. Isn’t that enough to play with my life? You should’ve be ashamed of your action you Lee Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter