End

Fated to be lover (eng ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One day at the seoul airport, korea.

“Huh finally I arrived in korea…” chahun sighed, then headed toward the lobby, which provides a taxi service. “Finally … korea I’m back… oh my god… the weather here is very cold” bomi said to herself as she picked up her luggage.

 Bomi is waiting for a taxi suddenly comes a man who she did not know and took the taxi,. “"Hey sir .. I first see this taxi ... so this is mine," "hello miss this taxi ... there are no writing your name ...cannot you just look for another taxi ...  ”. “No way.. this is mine taxi… you should have been budge ... you've never heard the term ladies first... you’re really not gentleman”. Chahun give angry glance to Bomi "look i exactly need to catch the time and I do not have time  want to hear you nag"Chahun refused Bomi aside and went into the taxi, Bomi lost for words. "omo my head feel want to burning... wow this world there is also a inhuma man like this ... I growled aishhh ...".

     When Bomi want to turn back, "Ouchh!" bomi sat down. She stand up and saw the girl in front of him. "Are you okay?" the girl asked bomi while  bolster the hand of bomi. "I'm okay, I’m so sorry  ... I really do not notice ... it my fault ... I was a little bit rash" bomi apologize. "Bomi it… me minah", "minah?" bomi thought for a moment.Suddenly, bomi screamed with joy "minah ...it really you? how are you? I miss you so much "," me too ... you just got here? ".Bomi just nodded, "where are you stay now?". "I do not know ...i’m still looking for a place to stay.""How about you stay at my house if you'd like?" said Minah. "Seriously? ‘ I not interfere your family? "," course not… I live alone.. so you want or not? ". Bomi immediately embraced minah "thank you so much ... course I want."

 

At minah home,

     "Wow not bad! Your house is big" say bomi while watching the area around the house, alone. Minah bring the juice for both of them."So you've long left korea ... what made you come back?", bomi and issuing a piece of invitation card. Minah opened the letter, a letter of invitation to the wedding bora and Seunghyun.

      "Bomi serious you want to go there? "minah quite worried about bomi."..of course... it's my unnie wedding  and Seunghyun ... I've forgotten him .... After he married my sister later ... he is my brother-in-law, "said Bomi while drinking juice brought by minah.Minah do not know if she could believe what bomi say ?. Bomi and seunghyun break up because their family want  seunghyun to marry bora plus bora also like seunghyun.

     For nearly two years, bomi went to foreign countries simply wanted to forget her feelings for Seunghyun. "Let not talk about this… hmmm… how about you and jungshin?", " Our relationship has not changed anything since you left but yesterday he suddenly proposed me... I’m surprised "minah laughing happily."Hahaha .. really? So what your answer?" asked bomi curious. "Of course I agree ... you already know my dream was to become his wife."

     Bomi feel a little sad, "I’m also dreaming  want to be Seunghyun wife...."."Bomi .. your says you already forget Seunghyun... in this world has many more other guys ... if you'd like I can introduce you to my friends.""Thank you but no thank ... for now I do not want to think about all that?", "Okay if that's what you want .. I will not force you but you know I really miss you b", "I'm also m" , Minah and bomi embrace each other. "When the marriage?", "Hmmm ... this Saturday" said bomi.

 

On the day of the wedding bora and Seunghyun,

 

     "Bomi …you really want to come in? "asked minah. "Yes... minah how many times you want to ask?" sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter