Mianhe

J ♥ J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I won't be able to update every day just saying in advance! I have changed the reason why Jongkook decided to finnd Jihyo, so check out the start of chapter three to know. For now, enjoy this chapter!

' Jihyo ya, is anything wrong?' Jongkook asked while bringing cups of tea for the both of them.

' Mwuh? Ani I'm fine! Wae Oppa? ' Jihyo replied while picking up her cup of tea.

' You can't hide anything from me Jihyo ya. I'm pretty sure there must be a reason to your actions during running man earlier today, you won't simply betray people. ' Jongkook said in his soothing voice, but there was a tinge of stern in it. 

Jihyo spilt the burning hot tea onto her hands accidentally due to shock (because of Jongkook's stern voice).

' Ah ! ' She cursed in pain while putting down the cup of tea. Frantically blowing onto her pinkish burnt hand.

Jongkook rushed to get ice pack from his fridge and placed it onto Jihyos hand. He tied a cloth in secure the ice pack around too. 

' Mianhe for troubling you oppa... ' Jihyo said while looking down at the floor.

' Aniya. Kwenchana? I'm sure there's something bothering you. I'll wait until you are ready to tell me.'  

' I... ' 

I don't know oppa... Should I? What if you don't believe me because of your relationship with her? ..Jihyo ughhhh. I have to decide it now. One two three. I'm going to tell you! 

' I ... ' Jihyo raised her head and met Jongkook's caring and waiting gaze. 

Aish Jinjja, whats wrong with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter