Tattoo Lover

Tattoo Lover

I couldn’t remember where I was and who I was with. All I knew was that I was drunk and he was drunk.

His hair was slicked back and he wore a button up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. What made him stood out to me were his tattoos. he had a spider web tattoo coming from his left ear onto his neck, a dagger at the side of his face and a small cross under his eye.

I remember walking up to him and saying, “I like your tattoos. Can you show them to me?” I don’t remember.  From then on he showed me his tattoos. Although the light was dim I could make out his tattoos as he described and told me the stories of each tattoo. First starting off with the ones on his face and arms. Then he proceed by ing his shirt and showing me the ones on his chest and back. Since he was wearing skinny Jeans he only described the ones on his legs.

“your tattoos are really cool!” I said “I’m planning to get some too.” I said smiling.

“oh, what are you planning to get?” he asked very interested.

“I want to get ‘Romans 8:39’ tattooes in the bend of my elbow(idk what it’s called) and I also want a thigh tattoo.” I said.

“Well if you’re ever looking for someone to tattoo you, I could do it” he said smirking.

“I haven’t seen our work yet, so I don’t know if I want you to tattoo me.” I said flirtatiously to him.

“Let me show you” he said as he pulled out a black sharpie and started to draw on my left arm. He quickly wrote Romans 8:39 on the inner bed of my left arm and the word royalty on my left wrist in a beautiful font. He then proceeded doen my body and drew a beautiful rose design on my left thigh.

“There, it’s done.” He said with an accomplished smile.

Looking at what he drew I was amazed. “ wow, these are amazing!” I squealed. I continued to admire his drawings and suddenly he moved in closer. As I looked up his face came closer to mines. When were just centimeters apart I closed my eyes and we kissed.

The first kiss was just a peck and he pulled back. Then I returned the peck. After gaining approval he went in for a deeper kiss. Our touges were touching and our bodies were held close to eachother. As our kiss got more passionate, he pushed me down on the couch we were sitting on. As we continued to kiss, he kissed his way down to my neck and collor bones. As he reached my chest he stopped and sat up to look at me. As he looked down on me I could see the lust and satisfaction in his eyes. Pulling the balck sharpie out again, He quckily scrbibled something onto my chest. As I looked down I was unable to make out the word but started with a D.

I was not satisfied that I was the only one getting written on. I sat up  grabbed the sharpie out of his hand, sat on top of him and pushed him down. As I pushed him down I saw him smirk. I went in for a kiss and as we kissed i slowly ed his shirt to expose his chest. There on the left side of his chest I wrote my name on the skin that was still not covered in black ink.

After writing on him he sat up and started to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rubbed my body with his hands. We were kissing very passionately then suddenly we were ripped apart.

“This is where you were?!!” my friend said madly at me. “We were looking for you every where! It’s time to go home.” As she dragged me away. As my friend dragged me away I turned and waved bye to the guy covered in tattoos.

 

The next morning I woke up in bed and I couldn’t remember much of the night.  All I knew was that I made out with a guy covered in tattoos. I couldn’t remember how he looked or talked like. All I could remember were his tattoos and the taste of cigarettes and alcohol.

I then ran to the bathroom to throw up. After puking I walked hungover to the sink and splashed some cold water on my face. As I looked up I saw written on left side of my chest “Daniel”.