_______ is just like my late sister

"i don't need your help!"

 

 

“so yeah. Basically myname are famous because even though they’re young, they’re very strong and are among the top rising gangs in south korea. Well also because they have such handsome faces and they can sing and dance too of course. Such heart stealers they are” sooyoung explained to you on the way to the cafeteria .

“ehh..i didn’t know they were that good” you said.

“______ noona!! Sooyoung noona!! Come and eat with us here!” you could hear chaejin shouting from the very end of the cafeteria .

Everyone stared at the 2 of you. Girls were envious of you two while guys just don’t care.

“here noona. You can seat beside seyong hyung while sooyoung noona can sit between ____ noona and junkyu hyung. Now everyone’s happy” chaejin said while happily clapping by himself.

Throughout lunch, you didn’t speak much. You were too busy trying not to laugh too loud at their jokes.

*it’s the first time I see her laugh. It’s so pretty. Why is she stopping her laughs by covering ?* seyong thought while staring at you.

Before his mind could even think about it, his hands were already on top of your hand that was preventing you from laughing too hard.

“eh?” you said while looking at him weirdly.

“don’t stop your laughter. Your smile is pretty and the sound of your laugh is nice too”

You felt a sudden heat creeping up on your cheeks. *why am I blushing?*

“ooh seyong oppa! You made my BFF blush~”

“stop it sooyoung ah! Let’s just eat”

They continued talking but they were all smirking at you and seyong’s way.

WHEN SCHOOL ENDS

“______ ah! Sooyoung ah! Come on. We’ll take you guys to the café. Before that though,we need to buy some things for the café. We need to decorate it as a reporter is going to come and interview grandma there.”

“yay! Come on sooyoung!” you said while jumping up and down excitedly.

*she’s so excited to buy things? This girl has too many charms for my heart to take* seyong said to himself .

“what are you thinking about seyong ah? You have a wide smile plastered on your face. Is it something erted?” geonwoo said while wiggling his brows .

“aish hyung! I’m not like you!” seyong answered.

“what did you say? YAH ! KIM SEYONG! You’re dead! Why are you two laughing? You wanna die too? Get back here the 3 of you!!” geonwoo shouted while chasing seyong,junkyu and chaejin.

*these kids. I’m really liking ____ and sooyoung as my dongsaengs. Especially _____. She reminds me so much of my late sister. Don’t you dare hurt ____’s feelings seyong ah. Myname or not, I’ll break your bones if you make her sad* insoo said to himself while catching up to you and sooyoung.

______________________________________________________________________

 

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY GUYS! i'll go to the doctor tomorrow. 

OMG I HAVE 22 subscribers!! you guys are awesome! the comments are awesome! i love you guys!

@kpoppie2510

@koboraam

@K-POPluva2292

@KpopLOVER993

@ChoiMinGiMochi

@kpopavid17

@KPop_luverr

@Ljoe2311

@jojopark13

@Nurus94

@Loveyoseob

@LizLvsU

@Pandaphinia

@chodingpudding

@Watch_me

@-mesmerized

@Neo-chan

@ThatGirl_Hearts

@miXXmatCH

@Beerryz

@i_lubs_cookies1

@roschellllleeee

AND TO ALL THOSE WHO EVEN READ THIS,THANK YOU! *bows down*