final

Our twisted destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sound of birds chirping, the scent of  wild grasses, and the feeling of the wind that brush upon your skin. It is a very beautiful day indeed, the sky even looks clearer and bluer than usual, a perfect day to go camping. Jiyong and his band mates, Daesung, TOP, and Taeyang is on their way to the mountain, they has gotten themselves 3 days rest and they has planned this day long ago, and they decided to use the three days rest chance to go camping. 

Inside the car, musics are loud followed with screams and hand claps, they sure enjoying their jourmey so much. As usual Taeyang is driving today, everyone is clapping their hands, singing along and clapping hands, but not Taeyang, he is to concentrate on driving that he started to stress out from the loud music that is keep playing, so he turned the volume down, earning a glare and whines from TOP who is sitting beside him. 

"Taeyang, why did you lower the volume." Said TOP with a high pitch tone whinning like a 4 years old kid, 

"Yeah Bae, you're not nice." Followed by Jiyong with a pout. Daesung can only laugh at his hyungs for their behaviour, 

"Shut up!" Taeyang said between greeted teeth, "If you guys don't want to die from an accident, I hope you guys can be quiter please, I need concentration, this is mountain road we're talking about." 

"Okay, Fine, Fine." TOP leaned back to his seat with a frown and crossed his hand around his chest, seeing that only make Taeyang shook his head, TOP might be hyung in this group, but he sure acts more like maknae. 

And just like that all the excitement has tune down, Daesung continue staring out the window, breath in all the beautiful scenary, TOP keep taking selcas, and Jiyong, well whatever he is doing with his phone. After a long journey they have arrived at the hostel, they parked they car there and went inside the hostel, each carrying their own stuffs. Taeyang is the one who went to the reservation and booked a room for four of them, asking about the camping side before they went up to their room.

They have arrived to their room and settled down some stuffs before going to the camp site, only picking up what's needed. Jiyong packed some extra clothes and blankets, Daesung pack some extra jackets and snacks, Taeyang in charge of carrying the tent and other stuff for camp, included lighters, and grills and other utensil, TOP carrying some extra clothes too, his head massager, and the steak for dinner. 

"Is everyone ready?" The enthusiatic and hyper-active Daesung exclaimed loudly feeling so excited for their first camping experience, 

"We're readly let's go go go!" The leader Jiyong is also as enthusiast, with big smiles and grins on their face, they're heading to the camp site. They've arrived at the camp site and choose the place that have the least people. 

"Hey maknae, let's build the tent and you're going to help to TOP hyung!" Just like a mom, Taeyang is taking care of the children, togehter they build the tent with Tayeang's guidence, 

"Hey maknae, not like that you'll hurt yourself!" Maknae Daesung is trying to hammer the metal tent stakes with wrong posture that can end up hurting Daesung's hand, so Daesung stop it immediately and let Taeyang do the rest. 

 

They have finnished build up the tent and already prepare the woods for fire camp, the day has not yet turn into nights and all of them decided to play some games, the oldest hyung decided to play some hide and seek game, which is get refused right away by mom Taeyang, 

"No hyung! Hide and seek is too dangerous, what if one of you get lost in the woods?"  Teayang said trying to avoid the so called dengerous game,

"We are all going to be okayBae-ah, come on!" Jiyong really wants to play hide and seek and he keeps begging Taeyang to let them play hide and seek. In the end, Taeyang gave in and let them play hide and seek, he doesn't want to play though, he said he's going to sleep inside the tent, so the other three let him alone and off to play hide and seek. 

Before they start the game, they play rock,  paper, scissors to decid the person that's in charge at searching, and Daesung is picked. Daesung lean his forehead on a tree and start counting from 1-100, as he counts the other two has gone searching for a place to hide, TOP decided to hide right behind the tree Daesung is leaning on, but Jiyong want to hide inside the forest so Daesung will find it hard to find him. He walk deep inside the forest, and found a very tall and big tree and he decided to hide behind it. But as he looks around, he can't see the camping site anymore and it scares him, he tries to search a way out, he went right, and went left, but the more he walk the more he gets lost. He tried to calm himself taking a deep breath and reaching his pocket to take out his phone, he paled when he realized that he left his phone inside his other back inside the hostel. Tears streaming down Jiyong's face, he bite his nails and keep walking hoping that his friend and hyung will search for him. 

He walk and walk deeper to the forest and start screaming and yelling, 

"Anybody around?" He yelled so loud, but no answers, only the echoes of his own voice, his legs is trembling, he is feeling so tired, all he wanted is to meet his hyung and his bestfriend Taeyang, if he just listened to him, none of this is happening, if he just doesn't play this ty game none of this is happening. When it seems all hopes are gone, Jiyong found a cabin, the cabin is quite old, not so big and not that small, there's a tree infront of it with a swing hanging on it's branch. 

- I hope somebody is inside that cabin, please someone help me! -

Jiyong silently wish inside his heart, and he braved himself to knock the door of that old cabin, there's a rocking chair in the yard making Jiyong thinks the owner of this house is an old lady or man, 

*knock* *knock* " Anybody home?" Jiyong knocked again for a second time when he received no respond but still he heard nothing. He let out a sigh and try to open the door and it works, the door is unlock, so he went in. There's is not much inside of the cabbin, as soon as he open the door he saw living room a black sofa with small tea table infront of itand he can see a hanger beside him, and there's a lot of painting on the walls, there's a painting of sunsets and cities and nights view, but most of them is painting of a man and a woman. He closed the door behind him and start walking around, he walked to the living room and turn left to see there's an alley with lots of doors, he walked there and tried to open the door one by one, but all of them is locked until he found the last one. 

Just when Jiyong put his hand around the door knob, he heard faint sounds of someone singing at the other side of the room, and he realize right away that that someone is a he, his voice is so calming and enchanting, it is a beautiful song too, he has never listen to this song before it's mean this man composed the song himself. He tried to open the door and it's open, he slightly open it and peep through the door, and he stunned, for a moment his heart stop beating, he saw a man sitting on top of a bed, his black hair almost covers his yes but he still can see those beautiful pair of eyes, they are black and beautiful, the man is staring outside the window while singing a song, his nose and plump lips are just to addicting, and the over-sized white shirt he is wearing that cover his smoth hips and thigh, Jiyong almost belive that he's dreaming, there's no way this man excisted. 

The man suddenly stop singing and he turn towards the door, and look at Jiyong straight in his eyes, 

"Who are you?" Jiyong knows that question is dedicated to him, but just like his breath that has been taken away, so does his ability to speak, he opened the door all the way and reavealing himself. 

"Are you lost?" The man in front of Jiyong tilted his head to the left as if trying to tell Jiyong that he is curious, and the only things Jiyong can do is nodding his head. 

"Come here please." The man stretched out his plump hands, clenched and uncleanched it, calling Jiyong to come, and Jiyong did just that. 

"Sit down beside me." And for the second time Jiyong did exactly as he told, "My name is Lee Seunghyun, nice to meet you. What's your name?" Seunghyun took Jiyong hand, shook it and hold it waiting for Jiyong to answer the question, 

"My name is Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you." Lee Seunghyun flashed Jiyong his most precious smile, making Jiyong melted at the scene infront of him, the sunset shines upon Lee Seunghyun illuminating his skin, for a moment Seunghyun looks like he's glowing, 

"Jiyong, do you want me to make you some tea?" Still with their hands linked Jiyong smile and nodded his head, Lee Seunghyun lead him to one of the locked doors in the alley, he open the door with a key and guide Jiyong inside. The room is a kitchen and a dinning table, wall painted white, and you can see the scenary outside as soon as the door opens because there's windows, Seunghyun make some tea and Kwon Jiyong waiting for Seunghyun he sit on a chair infront of the dinning table,

"Why are you lost Jiyong?" Seunhyun decided to break the silence, 

"I was playing hide and seek at the camp site, I decided to hide deeper inside the forest and here I am." Jiyong let out a loud sigh and closed his eyes, Seunghyun chuckled a bit,

"Why are you laughing?" Jiyong asked wanting to make a conversation, 

"I don't know wether to be sad for you or happy for you, because if you aren't lost we probably wouldn't have met each other." Seunghyun turned around with two cups of tea in his hand, he walk to the dinning table and put a cup of  tea in front Jiyong and smile at him. Jiyong found himself thinking about Seunghyun's words, it's true if he is not lost he wouldn't get to meet him, 

"Are you glad you meet me?" Jiyong asked shyly playing with the handle of the cup, finding the tea more interesting than anything, 

"Of course, having a company once in a while is nice right?" Jiyong snap his head so hard his neck hurt, he stares at Seunghyun wanting to ask something but he hesitated to ask, because the question is quite personal, he wanted to ask why he is lonely, he wanted to ask why he is here. And like Seunghyun can read minds he answer all the questions in Jiyong's head, 

"My parents has passed away from a car accident, We used to live down there, having a normal house and normal families, my parents were kinda crazy to be honest, they wish that they can live inside a forest, it was crazy and stupid, but that's what they wanted and they didn't have the chance to enjoy it even after they've gotten it. We have called people from the city to build a cabin here, and we went to the cities to take care for the payments, and the accidents occured there, they said I'm lucky to be alive." Jiyong feels so sad, the tears are threatening to fell down, he cupped Seung

Please log in to read the full chapter