part I

Perfect

In a flash,he carried him off his feet and walked to the exit. Jungkook stared at his beautiful face,before he wrapped his arms around his neck—begging for Taehyung's warmth. His nose smelled his scent;he oddly smelled like cinnamon,with a slight hint of alcohol and smoke. When they were out of the hospital,Jungkook body immediately shivered when the cold air kissed his fragile figure. Taehyung seemed to notice that. “You know,maybe you should be asleep while I take you away with me.” That was the last thing he heard before a piece of wet tissue met his nose,which had a weird smell and he realized it was chlorofome,and he slowly closed his eyes.

***

“You're awake.” Jungkook opened his eyes,and flinched when the sun rays blurred his vision. He then turned to his left,as his hand felt the bed he was laying on. He looked around the room,ocean blue wallpaper and the sheets on the bed got the matching colour. The curtains were open,allowing the sunlight to enter. Taehyung was sitting on the chair beside him. He was wearing a t-shirt which obviously too big for his body and shorts that long enough to cover his knees. He still had his morning hair which surprisingly made him looked cuter than usual. “Hey.” Jungkook spoke in his morning hoarse voice and flashed a smile. Taehyung tilted his head a little before returning the smile.

    “Hungry?” Jungkook thought for a little before he mouthed a 'no'. Taehyung stood up and stepped to the door. “I do not take a no for an answer.” He exclaimed and opened the door. “Maybe you should follow me. Breakfast is ready.” Jungkook wanted to say something but he was gone. He looked around,wondering how to follow Taehyung since he couldn't walk. Then,Taehyung appeared. “I forgot you cannot walk. Sorry.” He grinned cheekily before swiftly carried Jungkook in his embrace and easily brought him out of the room. The younger boy immediately hold Taehyung's shoulder and his face turned red.

    Finally,Taehyung stepped into the kitchen and bent down before gently put him onto the chair. He stopped and looked at Jungkook's flustered face and flashed a smile before standing properly. He reached for a plate from the top shelf which his shirt lifted up a bit and revealed his torso. Jungkook accidentally looked at the sight and turned away with red cheeks. Taehyung didn't seem to know what just happened and looked at Jungkook with blurred face. He went to the stove and took off the lid of the pan—scooping some fried rice into the plate. Jungkook's eyes followed his single moves and couldn't help but to mesmerize his face. His long lashes were almost covering his eyes as he was looking down,his hair looked so soft to the point that he wanted to land his fingers on them,feeling the brown locks. “Hey.” Jungkook almost jumped out off his seat when Taehyung sat in front of him. His gaze was locked on Jungkook,as the boy looked down at the steaming, fried rice. “Eat.” He quickly picked up the spoon and started to eat.

    “So what's your name?”

    His head perked up and stared at Taehyung with round eyes. “Jeon Jungkook.” He exclaimed and continued to eat. Actually he couldn't look at the older guy,he was afraid that his face expression would betray himself so eating was the only excuse for him to not look at Taehyung. “You're not scared of me?” Jungkook stopped. He slowly looked at Taehyung. He was putting his palms on the table,staring at him with an unexplained look. “Why would I?” Taehyung opened his mouth to answer,but then Jungkook suddenly hold his neck and gasped for air. He coughed and Taehyung rushed to him when blood gushed out from his mouth. “Jungkook!” He placed his hand on his back but he soon landed on the floor when Jungkook pushed him. The younger boy stood up and looked at Taehyung. He gasped when he saw Jungkook's left eye was glowing in yellow.

    Jungkook put his both hand on his head and screamed in pain. He suddenly pushed the plate from the table and broken ceramic pieces were scattering everywhere. He picked up a big piece and put it on his wrist,before pushing it and it sunk into his skin as blood gushed out. “Jungkook! Stop!” He stood up and attempted to snatch the piece away but Jungkook backed away. “Don't come near me! It's hurt so much! The only way to stop it is to kill myself.” He dragged the piece that still in his skin down,which created a long,red scar on his arm. Blood gushed out more and dripped on the floor. Taehyung ran to Jungkook as the younger boy aimed the sharp ceramic to him,but he still wanted to take the piece away—and Jungkook's eyes grew wide when he accidentally stabbed Taehyung with the piece.

    Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand as he choked some blood. His white shirt was dripping with blood. He fell on his knees as Jungkook's eye turn to normal and he quickly hold Taehyung's shoulders and put his hand on Taehyung's wound. Then,a loud crash came from the living room and the front door was kicked from the outside and it fell to the ground.

    “This is the police. Kim Taehyung,come out now and surrender.”