too late...

I Love You

13/5/2015

  Today is the gloomiest day.The skies are grey and it is raining heavily with the accompany of the thunders and lightnings.The supposedly bright sun has been hidden behind the dark grey clouds and the day that supposed to be bright and happy are replaced by the gloomy and cold day.The weather right now is representing the sadness of a family that lost their son and a best friend that lose his half.Taekwoon stare blankly at the tombstone in front of him while listens to the cries and sobs of a middle aged woman besides him “Taekwoon-ah,let’s go”his mom,Ms Jung calls him.Taekwoon turns to his mother and his mother hugs him immediately while crying and saying “Oh my…Taek-ah don’t  blame yourself.It’s not your fault,son.Be strong baby and I am sure that Hakyeon also thinks like that.”.Taekwoon lets out a sob after he heard his best friend’s name “No mom.It’s my fault that Hakyeon die.It’s all my fault..All my fault…all my fault.”Taekwoon say repeatedly while crying out his sadness and stares at the tombstone.

 

                                                              CHA HAKYEON

                                                            SON AND FRIEND

                                                   30 JUNE 1990-13 MAY 2015

 

“I love you Cha Hakyeon.I love you.”

 

 

*3 months ago*

    *Slap*the sound echoed across the empty hallway.Hakyeon touch his slapped right cheek while staring at the furious Taekwoon with wide eyes “Taek-ah…”he say but he get stopped by Taekwoon “Hakyeon,I never thought that I am going to say this but you are disgusting me.How can you have that forbidden feelings in yourself?Is this because of you always be together with Hyuk and Ravi that you’re becoming one of them?Huh!You’re disgusting!”Taekwoon shouts at him then walks away from the stunned Hakyeon.Hakyeon stares blankly at the floor while his mind keep repeating Taekwoon’s words.The tears that he keeps strained from flowing out are now flowing out across his cheeks.His best friend has say that he is disgusting and how is that so painful for his heart to bear it.

 

        HAKYEON’S POV

       The next day,Hakyeon wakes up with a new determination to clear up things with Taekwoon and just tell him that what he has said yesterday were only jokes.So he goes to school with a happy and excited heart to talk again to Taekwoon. “Taekkie!”he calls the said man when he sees Taekwoon in front of the gate.Hakyeon runs to him but stops suddenly when he sees the look at Taekwoon’s face.The look of disgusted,anger and hatred “Taek wh-…” “What do you want disgusting thing?”Taekwoon asks him with cold tone.Hakyeon’s heart constrict “Taek how could you called me like that?We’re bes-…” “Ex- best friends trash!No way that I’m going to be best friend with a homoual person like you.”.Hakyeon takes a deep breath “Taek…”Hakyeon whimpers but Taekwoon just glares at him. “Now if you can excuse me,I want to go to my class and talks to the other people that are more worth it to talk than you,trash!”Taekwoon say and walks toward their class.Hakyeon just watches his love and best friend walks away from him with tears flowing “Hakyeon-hyung”a soft voice calls him.Hakyeon wipes his tears quickly and turn to the caller.He smiles at Hyuk besides him that is looking at him with the sad and sympathy face “Hyukkie!What are you doing here?Aren’t you supposed to be at class now.Now shush!Go to your class faster or you’re going to be late.”he say while pushes Hyuk to walk toward his class. “Hyung…”Hyuk calls him softly and Hakyeon thinks that he almost break down and just going to cry out his heart in front of hyuk but he can’t.He can’t show his sadness to the younger.He needs to be strong.He tries to smile happily and scold Hyuk playfully before forces him to his class.Once Hyuk has walks to his class after gives him a sad look,Hakyeon breaks and cries out the pains in his heart.He walks slowly to his class while tries to control his tears and smiles.When he’s in front of the door of his class,he takes a deep breath and put the fake mask of happiness on his face “Good morning everyone!”he shouts happily to his classmates but his classmates just ignore him and continue to do their works.Hakyeon frowned and flustered because of the lack of reactions from his classmates.Usually when he greets them,they will greet him back but today everybody just ignore him and some of them are giving him skeptical and disgusting looks.Hakyeon ignores it and just walks toward his table.When he is ready to sit on his chair,someone at the back pulls away his chair and he ends up falling down on the floor.The whole class laughs at him and Hakyeon looks to see who is the one that pulled his chair and shocks to see the smirking Taekwoon. “Oh looks the gay has fallen down.Well princess where is your prince charming that can pick you up from the floor?And it’s obviously not me because I don’t want to dirty down my hands to pick up the trash like you.”he spats coldly to Hakyeon.Hakyeon stares at the floor and cries “Oh my the princess is crying.Oh my can someone calls his prince charming now.Hahahahaha”Ken his others best friend mocks him. Hakyeon grits his teeth and stands up then glares at Taekwoon “Why are you doing this to me?Why are you torturing me like this?Is my suffers make you happy,Jung Taekwoon?”.Taekwoon flinched at the cold voice of Hakyeon that asks him but he regained his sense back and smirks “Of course your suffers is my happiness because a gay oerson like you doesn’t deserve happiness.”.Hakyeon laughs bitterly “Yeah but haven’t you realized that it is you that gives happiness to me all this time?”he say to Taekwoon and Taekwoon freezes.Yeah that’s right,he is the one that gives the happiness to Hakyeon.He is the one that makes promise that he will always make sure that Hakyeon will happy as long as he is still alive.Hakyeon watches the changes on Taekwoon’s face “Well then I hope you’re happy Jung Taekwoon and don’t worry,you’re still making me happy.Do you know why?Because if you’re still happy then I’m also happy.If my suffers make you happy then I’m going to accept it.Continue to make me suffer to seek your happiness and I will help you to make you happy,Jung Taekwoon.Thank you for all the happiness that you give to me for the 6 years of our friendship.”Hakyeon says and picks up his bag on the floor before walks out of the door.Before he walks out,he stops his steps and say lines that make the cold shivers along his spine “Taek make sure that you’re not going to cry at my cemetery when I’m gone.I wants to see your smile and not your tears,can you promise that to me Taekwoon?” and then he’s gone.Taekwoon stares at the door while his mind is processing what Hakyeon just say just now “Taek-hyung you’re not affect by what he said.He smiled at Ken “Of course not.The words from the trash will not affect me Ken.” “Good hyung.Don’t worry you still have us and Eunji-noona beside you.He’s not worth it for you.”.Taekwoon smiles “I hope so that all you can replaced his presence besides me,Ken”he thinks in his mind.

 

                The next day after the accident,Hakyeon has move out from the school and from that day until two months after that,he never see Hakyeon anymore.He has asked his parents if they know where are the Cha family has moved but his Mom doesn’t want to tell him because she has figured out what has happened at the school(well his beloved gay son has decided to be nosy and tells all what happened at school) and she is so furious “Did all the homoual persons are not human!Do not have feeling?!How could you said and called him all that after you have live 6 years with him?!I never teach you to be rude and cruel to the other person Taekwoon,especially your brother and best friend.”Taekwoon still remembers what his mother has say to him especially this “Don’t wait until the person gone and only then you’re going to appreciate him,Taekwoon.If that time has come,even if you’re crying the blood tears,he will come back to you again and only then you will realize how precious is he to you.”.Taekwoon has ignored it and arrogantly stated that if Hakyeon is really gone,he will not be affected by it.However on the 12/5/2015,when one phone call has reached to his phone and informs him that his best friend has gone in  an accident,only then he realizes all of the things that he has said before has struck him back like lightning.For first time in his life,he has kneeled down and cries out hardly until his parents and family members need to get him calm down.

 

13/5/2015

 

      “Hakyeon I’m sorry for what I had done to you and one more thing,I love you…I love you…more than a friend should be.”Taekwoon say but now he knows that all of it are useless because his love has gone far away from him and he will never comes back.