[Original] 1st Mini-Album

INFO CORNER: Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2010 [Original] 1st Mini Album 1. [We’re Back] Lyrics 2. [Her Man] feat Key & Jonghyun Lyrics 3. [Always Yours] Lyrics Missing 4. [Get Out!] Lyrics Missing 5. [Original] Lyrics 6. [Tomorrow (I’ll Be Gone)] Lyrics   We’re Back Artist: 5 Pieces Album: Original, Track 1 Release date:  June 11, 2010 Did you miss it? Ha, 2010 We’re back Pieces of One, (you sure missed it)   You’ll never know the gossip of this town, Going around and around, around and around Dizzy is just its forename Gossip spreading, whispering and spreading again The gossip about five ladies, They control and own this world Rules are made for breaking, and we’ll do that   The girls are back (we’re back!) Ladies, (women) Gentlemen (if you’re there) You heard it right 5 Pieces, (pieces of one) Full once again, back with new sounds and styles Thought you didn’t miss them? Check again We’re back!       Her Man Artist: 5 Pieces feature SHINee’s Key & Jonghyun Album: Original, Track 2 Release date:  June 11, 2010 Lonely nights of wondering… Is this really right?   Though her heart is going at one way, why is it that only she can see it? ~ [Jonghyun] Every day he passes her, unable to see her, unable to hear her, unable to feel her (woa~) She stands next to him in the elevator, a normal day a work [+Jonghyun] She is nervous and glances at him, a pretty colour arrives to her cheeks when she looks at him He’s handsome, the dream of all women She knows she’s got no chance; she’s got nothing he would ever want in a wife His brown natural hair blows in the morning wind when he gets out from his car, Beautiful brown eyes look around and smiles so his lips forms a wonderful smile with white teeth sparkling He’s Shining ([Jonghyun] so beautiful), that man of hers   [Chorus] She is blinded by this love; he belongs to her and no one else How she follows him around, invisible for his brown eyes She thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters to her -Is that, He is Her Man (only hers)   Even the beautiful sight of a glimmering sun disappearing by the horizon is nothing compared to his beauty A man like him, a woman like her A perfect match in heaven doesn’t exist, she knows that they belong together   [Chorus] She is blinded by this love; he belongs to her and no one else How she follows him around, invisible for his brown eyes She thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters to her -Is that, He is Her Man (only hers)   [RAP Key] He is everything you ever wanted. You can make him yours, cast the spell of love (love) Don’t forget THE HEELS AND LIPSTICK, you want him to take notice of you YOUR LEGS, YOUR Y S-LINE, YOUR FACE WITH KISSABLE LIPS and flirting eyes, that wavy hair of yours You’re a Goddess, make this world yours (it is yours) All men are down on their knees for you, but you can only see one He noticed you, you beautiful woman, a step forward and you’ll make it   [RAP] She knows this world, it’s controlled by rules But she promised God, that she will become His World.   [Chorus] She is blinded by this love; he belongs to her and no one else How she follows him around, invisible for his brown eyes She thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters to her -Is that, He is Her Man (only hers)   [CHORUS Jonghyun + Key] He is blinded by her love; she belongs to him and that is it How she follows him around, now visibly for his brown eyes He thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters for him He is Her Man   Oh yes, he is hers and no one else Oh ~~ [Jonghyun] Love ~   [Chorus] She is blinded by this love; he belongs to her and no one else How she follows him around, invisible for his brown eyes She thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters to her -Is that, He is Her Man (only hers) [Chorus] She is blinded by this love; he belongs to her and no one else How she follows him around, invisible for his brown eyes She thinks just one thing, the one and only thing that matters to her -Is that, He is Her Man (oh~)   ([Jonghyun] woo~~)  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter