Shinhwa Forever

Together Forever

Eric brought MinWoo and Andy out of Junjin’s room. He commended them to do laundry and clean Junjin’s kitchen.Both of them compiled without questioning.Eric and Hyesung helped Junjin clean his body change his clothings. They then massaged him and exercised with him.

 

Outside his room,Andy and Minwoo diligently  cleaned living room. Then the CD collection of Junjin caught their attention.They browsed through it.It had CDs of every Shinhwa’s member solos. And Shinhwa’s albums. Andy smiled.So did MinWoo.

 

“Our Jinie...really something ah..” Andy complimented.MinWoo agreed. As they were chatting,the doorbell rang. Andy rushed to open the door.It was Dong Wan,he was carrying a lot of bags.

 

“How is Jinie?”

“Inside.Eric hyung and Hyesung hyung are helping him exercise.”

 

The 3 of them entered into Junjin’s room.

 

“Ya.Insecticide. Are you okay?” Dong Wan asked,rubbing Junjin’s back.Junjin nodded.Dong Wan then took out all the Korean traditional medicine packages in his bag.

 

“Yellow bags.It will help you reduce pains. Green.For blood circulation.Blue.For more strength.You are promoting soon,it will drain your energy.I ran to my doctor friend to get this.That’s why I am late.Are you still in pain?” Dong Wan asked.

 

Tears welled in Junjin eyes and then he started crying.As always. HE was so touched by the members’ love,who take care of him like their own family member. Hyesung rubbed Junjin hair,Eric rubbed Junjin’s back and Dong Wan patting Junjin’s legs.They were muttering “don’t cry Jinie ah..”

 

MinWoo and Andy stood in front of him,giving him comforting smiles.

 

“I will get this boiled.” MinWoo picked up one yellow medicine bag.

“And I will cook.Do you want to eat anything?” Andy asked.

“Anything.Anything you all want.Andy ah.” Junjin answered.

 

That night,the ate together at Junjin’s home. Dinner cooked by Andy.As always,very delicious.Andy complained Junjin about him being bullied by hyungs,Hyesung talked about his broken tooth and Dong Wan grumbled over the arguement that he had with drama producers.Everyone laughed but at the same time scolded him for not keeping his cool.

 

“You know.Shinhwa must look cool.You can tarnish our image.” Eric scolded Dong Wan.

 

“Yes.Cool because we have one alien and cursing ‘mother’ .” He talked back.

 

“YA!”Hyesung shouted.

 

“Let’s spend the night here.Do you mind?” MinWoo suggested.

Everyone agreed.Junjin thanked them again for their accompany.That night the 6 of them laid in Junjin’s living room.They chatted about the past and the future. The 5 of them asked Junjin if he was okay occasionally. Junjin,of course was suffering physically but was healed by s' love.He was happy.  

 

“Imagine If we can still do that in 50 years..” Junjin dreamt.

“Then we will have little shinhwa running around. Oh wait.Third-Generation shinhwa in 50 years time.”Minwoo answered.

“Where will we put our wives?” Andy asked.

“Kitchen will be fine.”Dong Wan answered.

“No.Get a another room.We should treat them nicely for our meals.And love.” Hyesung suggested.

“Guys I found something.Look at this video”Eric opened a video with his ipad.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbn-FEUEg7s

 

Dong wan started shouting and kicking Eric while other laughed non-stop watching the video.

 

This is Shinhwa.Forever.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my way to compensate Shinhwa fanfic. I love shinhwa a lot.I am much younger than Shinhwa.Only discovered them in 2012.I hope to see them for a long time and enjoy their music.Shinhwa San.