end

whipped cream and clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jungkookie, look at that cloud!" Taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically, nudging Jungkook and pointing at one of the heavy grey clouds floating in the dark sky.

It was ten in the morning, way too early to be awake on a Sunday, but here Jungkook was, standing in the balcony of his dorm after being dragged out of bed against his will.

Jungkook had never been a morning person. He yearned for those five extra minutes of sleep in the morning, refused to wake up before his seventh alarm (fondly named 'get your ing out of bed you ing loser') rang, and slept in his warm and toasty cocoon of fluffy blankets untill at least 2 in the afternoon on all his days off. But a lot of things had changed since a certain lilac haired boy waltzed into his life (literally, they first met in a dance class in freshmen year).

The normally stubborn and headstrong Jungkook would find himself unable to say no to anything Taehyung said. Taehyung's wish literally became Jungkook's command, and Jungkook wasn't even slightly ashamed of it. Taehyung wanted fried chicken at three in the morning? Jungkook would get it. Taehyung wanted to buy all the ice-cream flavours the corner shop had to offer? Jungkook would help him stock them all in their small freezer. Taehyung wanted to watch horror movies together? Jungkook would watch them (contrary to popular belief and the strong macho facade Jungkook put on, he detested horror movies. They scared him and filled him with dread to the pits of his stomach, and every single time, he would resort to clutching onto Taehyung's arm until his knuckles turned white for the entire duration of the movie; but the cuddle sessions afterwards were always worth it).

Basically, Kim Taehyung was no short of a miracle worker and Jeon Jungkook was absolutely whipped.

Jungkook's eyes followed his boyfriend's finger and scanned the sky, but he failed to find anything which would trigger so much excitement in the elder boy, "They're all just blobs," he mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter