Meeting Him

Beautiful Goodbye
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png

Mina woke up to the voices of people talking. She stepped out of her room and looked downstairs. She saw the CEO of Im Corp. downstairs talking to her dad, the CEO of Kim's Corp. At the same time her older brother came out of his room. 

"You are seriously so ugly when you wake up." Jongin mumbled before walking downstairs.

Mina was use to his mean comments. Jongin never cared about her feelings so she wasn't surprised by his comment. Mina went back into her room to wash her face before going downstairs. She noticed that Mr. Im had left already.

"Daebak Mina, you'll love the news dad is going to tell you." Jongin sipped on his orange juice.

Mr. Kim turned to face Mina. 

"Mina you're getting marry to Im Jaebum, CEO Im's son." Mr. Kim said.

Mina's jaw dropped.

"What?" She half shouted.

"Mina you have never dated anyone so I'm helping you plus your marriage will help our companies too. It's killing two birds with one stone. He seems like a nice kid." Mina couldn't help it but tear up a little.

"But dad you are basically giving me away to someone who I don't know." Mina exclaimed.

"Mina, don't make me seem like a bad person. Our company has been suffering lately so this arranged marriage will help our company get back out there." Her dad spoke.

At this moment, Mrs. Kim came out of her room.

"What is all this commotion?" She asked.

Mina walked over to her mother and held onto her right arm.

"Mom, dad is having me marry someone who I don't know." Mina whined.

"Is that so?" Her mom raised her eyebrow at her husband.

"Honey, this marriage will help our company out and our little princess has never dated anyone so I'm helping her. I already promised CEO Im" Mr. Kim defended himself.

"Why don't you go marry him him instead? Always CEO Im." Mrs. Kim mumbled.

Mrs. Kim sighed before turning to her daughter.

"Mina, I haven't told you this but our company has been losing a large amount of money. I know you don't want to do this since you are still so young. We all know your father would ask your brother but then he doesn't do anything for this family so that's impossible. You can just marry for a year then I'll help you divorce him." 

Mina took a deep breathe before nodding. 

"Oh come here my sweet princess." Mrs. Kim said before hugging her daughter.

Jongin rolled his eyes at the scene before going back upstairs.

​​

It was a new school year at Seoul Arts High School. There were many new faces that Mina didn't recognized, not like it matter because she doesn't talk to anyone. Mina glanced at her schedule and continued to look for her class. At that moment, she bumped into a tall figure. She looked up an saw a red haired boy.

"Are you okay?" He asked while helping her up.

She nodded at him.

"I'm Mark Tuan by the way. What's your name?" He asked.

"Kim Mina." 

Mark smiled before walking away. Mina turned around to meet eyes with her brother and his friends. Jongin walked around her with his arms crossed. 

"How cute! Don't tell me you like that ugly junior." Jongin teased.

Mina just held onto her books and her schedule. 

"You shouldn't be falling for anyone, you know you're married." Jongin whispered in her ears.

"Jongin oppa!" Mina heard her brother's current girlfriend yell. 

Jongin wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and kissed her in front of his sister. Mina was disgusted so she walked away from him and his girl.

Mina found her math class and sat by the window. Her classmates were mumbling things as soon as she walked in. 

"She's Kim Jongin's younger sister." 

"Daebak! Good genes run in her family." 

"I wonder if she parties as much as her brother."

Mina listened to all the comments but never said anything. She looked out into the school's field. The birds were chirping. Everything and everyone seemed happy except her. Everyone's attention diverted to a group of boys who had walked into class with girls around their arms. Mina stared at one guy in particular. Im Jaebum 

"Oppa, where do you want to sit?" The girl in Jaebum's arms asked.

He pointed to the window. They were walking closer and closer to Mina's spot. Mina didn't want them to talk to her so she looked down at the ground. She saw Jaebum sit in the desk next to her in the corner of her eye. The girl he was holding was standing in front of Mina's desk.

"Excuse me but can you move? I want to sit next to Jaebum oppa." The girl asked.

Mina didn't want to but she got up anyways. She didn't want to argue with the girl. Mina looked around and saw that the only desk left was all the way in the back where the trash can was. She sat down without complaint. Soon the math teacher walked in. The teacher's name was Mrs. Song. Mina sat threw her other classes.

Before she realized it, it was lunch already. Everyone rushed into the cafeteria like always. Mina saw her brother and his friends eating at there table. Her brother smirked at her before diverting his attention back to his girlfriend. Mina couldn't eat anymore, her appetite was ruined by her brother. She walked back down the hallway towards her locker. Mina saw Mark with Jaebum and his friends. Was he friends with Im Jaebum?

40idijx.png