1/1

Try & Error
 

“ Aish. Really.” Jongin chuckled slightly while scrolling on his phone. Its was morning, he was sitting on the kitchen counter while waiting for ‘his’ Kyungsoo stirring the soup for their breakfast. They didn’t have any schedule for today since its Monday.

“ Can you please wake the others up Jongin?”

“ Really now, hyung?” Kyungsoo look at Jongin through his shoulder.

“ Nope. Next year. Of course now. What question are you asking me.”

“ Just let them sleep hyung. We got a tight schedule yesterday. They must be worn out and need some rest.”

“ Okay then. Didn’t you need to rest to before go back to your house today?”

“ I prefer to stay here.” Jongin smirk, expecting for Kyungsoo to ask him ‘why?’ but there nothing come after that. Kyungsoo just “hmm…” him.

Jongin really love the way Kyungsoo take care and pay attention to him in the special way than the other members. He didn’t know its because of their fan that clearly and outstandingly shipping them, even in their concert he can hear they screamed ‘KAISOO’ whenever he and Kyungsoo standing beside each other or whispering something to each other ears. But what he really confident now is, he really like Kyungsoo. Like in romantic way. He still didn’t understand why he is feeling this way to a guy but he didn’t like to call him GAY because he think ‘I am not a gay, it just happen that someone that I love is a guy.’ Forget about it now, Jongin is currently thinking how to approach Kyungsoo and make him confess what Kyungsoo exactly think about him.

His hand kept on scrolling until he see a picture of him and Kyungsoo. Kissing, in the kitchen while Kyungsoo seat on the kitchen counter and Jongin’s hand on Kyungsoo’s tigh. Damn hot.

                “ What the…” Jongin just can’t continue it. The picture seem so real, to him. And now it gave him the idea how to do it with Kyungsoo. Jongin smirked.

                “ Hyung…” He tried to sound as cute as he could.

                “ What?” asked Kyungsoo without turn to look at him.

                “ Come here. I want you to see this pic. You’re so damn cute.” Kyungsoo turn but didn’t left his stove.

                “ Just show me from there. I can see it right here.”

                “ Really?”

                “ Yeah.” His right hand busily stirring the soup. And Kyungsoo blushed when he saw the picture. Then he turned his back at Jongin. Jongin just chuckled looking at Kyungsoo’s reaction.

                “ Nice, right?” Jongin playfully asked.

                “ Nonsense.” Kyungsoo felt his face heating. Just why Jongin showed him that kind of picture. Ugh!

                “ Why don’t we try it out, hyung?” Kyungsoo imagined how it feel to be kiss by Jongin, his favourite dongsaeng. Aish! No! I have to keep my pride. No. No way!

                “ Stop it Jongin.” Kyungsoo stop stirring and went to take the mugs and placed it on the table.

                “ Come on, hyung. Just once.”

                “ No Jongin.”

                “ Why?”

                “ You know how dirty-minded our fans are right?” Kyungsoo went back to the stove.

                “ We just gonna take it as try and error, hyung.” Jongin walked to Kyungsoo.

                “ Still no for me Jongin.” Kyungsoo shut off the fire and try to reached for a bigger mug.

                “ Kyungie…” Before Kyungsoo could take the mug, Jongin already trapped Kyungsoo between his arms. Kyungsoo totally shocked and turn to avoid Jongin from being too close to him.

                “ What… Yah! Are you crazy?” Jongin hugged his little hyung gently and put his chin on Kyungsoo’s small shoulder.

                “ I’m crazy for you, hyung.” Jongin whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear.

                “ Aish! This kid. Stop playing with my feeling will you?”

                “ Hyung… why can’t you give me a chance?” Jongin rubbed his nose with Kyungsoo’s milky neck just to make the latter startle from his action. Then he his neck lightly, leaving a mark there.

                “ St…stop it, Jongin!” Kyungsoo tried to push Jongin but he’s not as strong as the younger. His heart beat faster than usual that it could barely explode from his rib. He felt his face heating but he just can’t help it for now. Who wouldn’t blush if you’re being molested by your crush right? Lol.

                “ I wouldn’t buy it.” Jongin smirked while bite Kyungsoo ear. There’s no way I can stop him right now. This troublesome kid.

                “ Okay. I will.” Lastly Kyungsoo had to pretend like he’s already give up to run from this awkward moment. That is what Kyungsoo plan hoping it will turn out well. Jongin stopped teasing his hyung and looked at his hyung with so damn happy face.

                “ Seriously hyung?”

                “ But with 1 condition.”

“ Whatever you want, hyung. I will make it happen.” Jongin’s had still wrapping Kyungsoo’s slim waist.

“ Let me go.”

“ Okay.” Jongin proudly said and let his hands off Kyungsoo but still trapped him between his arms. Jongin was not so stupid to just let Kyungsoo go and loss this one and only chance.

Its not went as I had planned. “ But, its…” Kyungsoo tried to protest but Jongin put his finger on Kyungsoo lips just to shut him.

“ I had done what I need to do, so why not we proceed to the next event?” Jongin took a step closer to Kyungsoo.

“ Wait!” Kyungsoo put his hand on Jongin chest to stop him. He can felt Jongin’s fast  heartbeat on his palm.

“ Now what hyung? Can’t you just keep you’re eyes close and enjoy my kiss? I know you like me too even you didn’t show it like Chanyeol hyung.”

“ No. I’m not!” denied Kyungsoo.

“ So, tell me you’re as red as tomato right now?” Kyungsoo touched his face then looked everywhere but Jongin just to avoid from answering that question. Jongin put Kyungsoo’s chin up.


                “ Tell me why?” Their face just centimeter away with Jongin’s hand on his waist, Kyungsoo just stared in Jongin’s light browns eyes. Jongin closed the gap between them and slowly their lips touched and Kyungsoo can feel Jongin pulled him closer to make sure there’s to space between them.

The kiss is slow and gentle, full of passion and love. Without Kyungsoo realized, he put his hand behind Jongin’s neck when Jongin bite his lower lips to ask for a deeper kiss. Jongin pushed his tongue in Kyungsoo’s mouth making Kyungsoo moan and he love to hear more of it. They stop when they barely lost of oxygen. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo. With his half-lid eyes, lips wet from the kiss, Kyungsoo look so inviting that Jongin cannot hold himself but to kiss him again and again.

After a few more kissed, Jongin put his forehead on Kyungsoo’s while smilling like crazy.

“ I knew you like me too.”

“ Shut up.” Kyungsoo punched lightly on Jongin chest.

“ Ugh! Its hurt. You stole my heart, hyung.”

“ Yah!”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
oneshot/twoshot?
please comment ^////^
thanks for reading <3