Two

Expecting the Unexpected

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you think we should go to the doctor?” Jongin asked as he drew Sehun closer towards him.

 

Apparently, they were cuddling in their shared bed after Sehun had eaten his breakfast, which was only a small bowl of porridge and a glass of water. It was eight in the morning, meaning it was still too early for them to engulf themselves in works and duties. This was their routines for the past few days, just lazing around and snuggling, and sometimes they would make out a little before Jongin went to work.

 

“I’m worried, you know.” Jongin flashed a tight smile as he leaned forward and kissed Sehun’s temple. “You’ve been really sick. I don’t think it’s normal even when you’re pregnant.”

 

“Maybe we should go for a check up. But not today since you have to go to work later. For now, let’s just stay like this.” Sehun whispered in a low voice. He looked deeply into his husband's eyes before parting his lips slightly as he brushed his lips on Jongin’s.

 

“I wish I can stay with you like this forever.” Jongin mumbled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s waist tightly. He broke the kiss before connecting their lips once again, pushing his tongue into Sehun’s opened mouth.

 

“Make love to you and have lot of babies.” Jongin murmured and deepened the kiss, savoring the sweet taste of his hot and wet cavern. The older pushed Sehun gently to lie on the bed. And he couldn't help but to let out a soft moan as Jongin straddled him, mouths still connected in a desperate kiss. 

 

He grabbed the younger’s firm , squeezing it lightly. A playful smirk tugging at the corner of Jongin's lips. “Do you want to...”

 

He stopped mid-sentence, glancing at Sehun's flush face before eyeing his crotch area. “... make love?”

 

 

 

 

 



a/n: this is not the second chapter. i'm lying, okay? i can't update this as frequent anymore because i won't have free time to write later. so, i'm posting this as a... teaser. you don't have to take this seriously, because i'm not even sure if this scene will be a part of (the real) second chapter. hehe. don't be mad, okay? 

anyway, will you guys like some scene? CX