Chapter 8

You're My Flashlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I opened my eyes I bit my lip. (There's a picture) I looked around and Min Yoon was nowhere to be found. Was this a date? A set up? Earlier Daniel looked sad and uncomfortable when I was talking about Wonwoo. I sighed and went and sat down. I'm so confused right now. Daniel sat next to me and held my hand. I got a bit uncomfortable and gave him an awkward smile. He sighed happily as he looked at me. "You're so beautiful"He said. Slowly I took my hand away from his and got up. "What's all this?"I asked. Suddenly Min Yoon ran over and they both were looking very nervous and scared. "It's uh- uh"Min Yoon stuttered. Then it all clicked in my head. "You guys are trying to talk me out of liking Wonwoo again!"I said shocked. They both had the guilt look on their faces and Daniel walked over to me. "Addy, he's leaving for South Korea in a few months... We didn't want you in love with a guy that isn't gonna be here in America anymore."He said as he wrapped an arm around me. It was like time stopped. I couldn't breathe. "W-Wonwoo is what?"I whispered as tears filled my eyes. I feel so bad for being so rude to him. We've barely spent time together. "I- I have to go apologize to him"I said as I ran off. 
{Min Yoon's POV}
"ADANALA WAIT!"I yelled as she ran off. She kept run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter