The New Beginnings

Unrequited love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The look on her face when she told me that she was engaged was a look that I've never seen before with her being my best friend for years. Her eyes were twinkling so brightly and the way she smiled. Don't get me started on her smile and that dimple on her cheek. I wanted to cry right then and there but I acted as if I was fine.

"Fany-ah are you okay?"  

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just so happy for you!!!!" My voice suddenly gets so high-pitched. An indication that I'm lying. 

" Fany Baekhyun told my that he wants the wedding next month he said that the sooner we get married the better! Don't you agree?"

"Y-yeah."

"Are you okay? Are you not feeling well cuz you don't sound happy for me"

"I'm sorry it's not that I'm not happy it's just that I'm a bit tired. I haven't been sleeping well lately"

"Then you should drink lots of water and eat healthy!"

"I should do that. Bye taeyeon I got to go"

"Bye take care and tell me if you need something! You hear me!" 

"Yes I will....."

OH MY GOSH I was so obvious thank god that she was so oblivious of my feelings for her. I'd rather have her as a friend than not having her at all. My heart felt like it was breaking into pieces when she told me that she's engaged and getting married and her wedding is going to be less than a month! I don't know how I'm even going to attend it!!!

 

As time went by taeyeon told me that she wants me to be her brides maid I accepted and she even made me help her search for a wedding gown but what pissed me off the most is that she never once realized how I was feeling. It's either I'm really good at hiding my feelings or she's just slow. But as the time pasts I also realized something whenever she saw me she'd always give me this pity look as if she's trying to tell me something but she can't. 

---------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter