FINAL

REASON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why are you with him ?",

 

Dara glances towards the blue sky as the small smile crept in her face. That question had came to her every single time. But she never grew tired to answer it, even when she is herself didn't know the exact reason. He is full with things that she never comes to understand. He's like a mysterious living soul wandering around her mind every single times. He is..

 

"I don't know…", she mutters softly. Her long hair a swaying with the wind. She looks so far away as their steps grew slower than before.

 

"How could you don't know ?", the girl on her right exclaims, "You're dating him, aren't you?".

 

"Neh…", Dara answers, "But… I really don't know the exact reason I'm with him…"

 

"What ?... Are you being serious Dara?", the girls on her other side exclaims, "You’re dating him, despite of  his mysterious personality.. I just really don't know how to react when I heard you're dating him.. It just…. I can't imagine it you know..".

 

"Un, you’re right. He's so kind, I have to agree with that. But can't you see that he's always that kind with everyone. Aren't you felt hurt with that Dara?", the other girls asks.

 

"I know he's so smart and talented. You don't even have to ask about his leadership, we do know he's indeed capable. But… Dating ? I don't really think he's into that", the girls mutters without knowing the exact person they're talking to has stop far behind. Her face look so much in pain. She closes her eyes as she tried to suppress the building emotion inside her.

 

"Eh ? Dara ?", both of the girl turns around and looking questioningly to Dara. Dara smiles at them. She's gaining her last power.

 

"I trust him.. There's no other reason stronger than that", she says. The wind still blowing softly on her cheeks and she still wore that smile on her face. Without knowing anything.

 

---

 

She sighs.

 

That was the nth times he disappear. She couldn't even contact him. All of his social media are neglected. Why is he keep being like this.

 

"He might be busy with his work Dara", Chaerin, her bestfriend answers calmly.

 

Work ? Yeah, I've known that he's a super workaholic. And a perfectionist too. She sighs.

 

"You might be right..",

 

"You should stop thinking about weird things Dara",

 

"I'M NOT THINKING WEIRD !!", Dara exclaims angrily.

 

"Yeah.. Yeah as you say", Chaerin snorted, "He must have a reason ya know. It's okay to be worried. But don't be too much".

 

"You're right.. I start to act like a nagging mom..", Dara mutters sadly. I've been asking too much from him.. Haven't I ?

 

"Hahaha, you're nagging to all people close to you, you know. Like ahjumma style", Chaerin laughs out loud.

 

"Yah !! Lee Chaerin!!", Dara hisses angrily.

 

"Stop thinking weird neh? See you tomorrow" Chaerin hangs up. Dara puts down her phone as she lays on her bed.

 

His life isn’t just about me. His life.. didn't rotate around me. I've to stop this behaviour.. He'll be sick and tired of me..

 

I.. trust him..

 

---

 

"I've to move away from Seoul.. For work", he mutters slowly. His eyes are looking outside the window, hands holding his cigarette. It's been weeks since the last time they met. But Dara barely had a chance to look at his eyes.

 

"W-where ?", Dara asks. Her hands are holding her cup strongly, seeking for a thing to lean on. She couldn't help to feel nervous.

 

"Tokyo", he says as his eyes meet hers. She searches for any emotion in that eyes. Sadness. Sorry. Anything. But she found nothing. Nothing.

 

"Ah..", she looks away and take a gulp of her coffee.

 

"I'm going to be a head-office in Tokyo branch. So.. I will be very busy later on", he says.

 

"Ah.. I understand", Dara says as she trying her best to not cry in front of him.

 

"I hope you really understand", he says. Dara looks up to stare at his eyes. The same eyes that she fallen for. But now she could barely felt the warm.

 

"Neh.. I understand", Dara mutters, her eyes are blurred with tears, "What else can I do ? I just have to understand everything.. Eventually.. I'll understand".

 

"Thanks Dara", he stares at her, "I know that you'll be okay".

 

Dara sips her coffee again, not bother to answer. And he didn't utter any words either.  But the silence right there are just too much for her to bear.

 

He didn’t ask much from me.. I know that I'll be okay. I… believe in him.

 

---

 

"Can breaking up happen without a reason ?", Dara asks Chaerin who leisurely sitting next to her. busily munching her favorites cereal.

 

"You're not going to breaking up with him right ?", Chaerin teases her as gulp down the milk.

 

"What if I am?", Dara mutters softly. Chaerin's movement are stop. She turns to face with the crying Dara. Her hand had covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter