Chapter One

Innocent Love

A/N: Thank you to anyone up subcribed to me. I hope you guys like the chapter even though it's pretty short anyways enjoy! 😊


When Sehun had arrived to the school, he saw Tao get dropped off by her mom but just as he was about to call out her natme a certain tanned boy hugged the girl from behind playfully. "Kai" Sehun muttered unhappily watching them walk into the school.

"What's up with you Sehun?" A voice suddenly said behind him.

"Kyunggie! He did it again!!" Sehun whinned to his bestfriend Do Kyungsoo who started walking ahead of him after rolling her eyes.

"Aish! Calm down you dummy, they're just friends."

"I don't care she's mine." Sehun continued to whine as they walked into class.

"Stop saying she's yours. You aren't her boyfriend." Kyungsoo scolded the younger boy.

"Well I'm gonna be her boyfriend when we get older!"

The bell rang signalling it was time to start class causing all the children to scramble to their seats. Ms. Liu made sure all the students were present before starting the lecture of the day. Seeing no one was absent she started class by clapping her hands together.

"Okay class today we are gonna start with math!" Cheers were heard but there were occasional groans from some children. Smiling at the students she then asked who would want write on the board. Of course a lot of pick me's or memememe's were heard so she just picked randomly.

"Alright Kai come up." Kai stood up from his seat happily giving Tao a "see I told you I would get picked face." Ms. Liu let the students sit anywhere they would like during class just as long as they did their work and didn't cause much trouble. Of course when Kai got up from his seat Sehun moved right next to his crush.

"Hey Taozi." 

"Oh hey Sehunnie." Tao said with a cheerful smile.

Sehun blushed seeing Tao's smile. "Uhm Taozi I was wondering if you wanna han-"

"Alright class what is 2+1?" Ms. Liu said cutting Sehun's question short.

"3!!"

Sehun sighed saying nevermind to a confused Tao but not before noticing Kai grinning his way.

Freaking Kai