Good to You Chapter Preview..

Upcoming..Unfinished..Updates..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teaser 1:

"It's soo cold." The brunette guy wrapped his windbreaker around the blonde girl neck. She smile the moment she smelled his scent wrapped around her nose. "Thanks." She smiled brightly wrapping her arms around his neck.

From a far the guy with the dark brown hair could be seen coming up the driveway of the girl's place but he stood still and silent at the sight. The girl, Chaerin, slowly turned and only then notice guy. She smirks.

"Why are you here?" Chaerin eyed the guy with the dark brown hair. "I thought you left me for her." Chaerin frown recalling the girl.

"I..I.." He couldn't respond to the question because he was too busy staring at the guy she was with.

"Him? That's my Boyfriend. When you moved on so did I." The shock expression he had turn to pure anger.

"What?" His eyes widen as he look between the two. "You are who? Wait your what? What are you to her?" He asked the guy not Chaerin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMO! OMO!" Bom squealed pulling her little sister in a hug. "Minji's back!"

......

"What is she doing here?" Dara sighed.

"I invited her." Minji stated. "Hey, unnie~"

......

 

 

As you can see from the clues.. We learn more about Chaerin and how she turned out this way. And on the other hand Bom is happy because Minji is Back.. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter