fin

Before and After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went straight to our dorm when I got discharged. Everyone was surprised and thrilled except you. You just looked directly to my eyes- with no emotion. No glint of sadness that I was expecting. No gleam of happiness. No nothing. You just stared at my remorse. You just crushed my brokenness even more. You just stepped on me, one more time as you turned your back. As if there's no more coming back. As if you wouldn't even dare looking back.


 

I know you won't.


 

And of course you didn't.



 

As much as I wanted to think that it is because you haven't moved on yet, that you still love me like the "always" that you promised.. The things I've learned about you as I sit with our members had gotten my thoughts wrong.


 

So you have moved on.


 

You finally found someone that is better than me.


 

In the end the “forever” you promised, meant nothing.



 

--



 

I don't really know when it started though. On how One day I just thought of you and us together. On why I regretted the fact that I left you broken, because I was afraid.


 

Because I thought if I'd left us first, it would be easier for me. Because I thought if I'll leave.. you will wait.


 

Like how you waited for me when I record for SuKiRa.


 

Like how you waited for me whenever we meet up in empty dressing rooms.


 

I thought you'd wait for me like what you said years ago when you were still pursuing me.


 

I guess, not all who leaves deserves waiting.


 

--


 

I guess it all started one night when it was my turn to watch everyone sleep. It was you who came to my mind first.


 

How I watch you breath next to me. Hear your heart beats with mine.


 

When I stay up all night staring at your sleeping figure.


 

Sing you songs though I know you wouldn't hear me.


 

Everyday since that night, I would look forward seeing you. It would thrill me as I hear your voice on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter