/01

The Caramel Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungmi was sitting alone at the café. Waiting for her friend. It's been awhile since they met. 7 minutes has passed but there was no glimpse of her friend. She ordered Caramel Cake while waiting to kill the time. Caramel cake,she loved how it taste. Her brother recommended the cake to her when she was 5.

 

Since then,she started to like the cake. She even learned how to bake it. Proved that she really loved the cake. By now,she already know how to make it professionally by herself.

 

Kyungmi started to eat the cake and remembered the memories she shared with her parents and brother. She smiled at the thought but suddenly feel angered. Remembering them also means that she remembered their death too. Rwmembering the death always brought her to anger and she frowned at the thought.

 

"Kyungmi!" She felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up at the person."Oh,Yubi!" She stood up from her seat and hug each other. They really missed each other because of the different schedule so it was hard to meet each other. Yubi sat opposite of her. "How have you been,Kyungmi? You lokked even prettier than before," Sora chuckled. "I am okay,I guess?" Kyungmi said while smiling. "Everything is going to be fine Kyungmi," Yubi reassured.

 

"I know Yubi. Okay,stop this 'talk'. Oh! How about the guy you told me the other day on the phone huh?" Kyungmi teased. Yubi started to blushed. "He asked me out you know..he's totally sweete. I coupd have melt infront of him," she said dreamily while clasping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter