chapter 1

Psychedelic beans

"Kris, are you here?" I said while closing the door.
"I'm here!" a deep, distanced voice called from the depth of the house, leaving my shoes behind and tieing my hair 
I smiled to kai when I walked towards his room.

And there he was, a tall figure leaning onto a closet while explaining to the guy sat near a desk what sounded like my English homework .

 "Honey!"  Kris said as I approached him, then he walked up to me and gave me a quick peck while hugging me. "Sehun, you can copy my homework if you want to,. my notebook is in my backpack."  Sehun jumped up, thanked me and ran out with his English notebook.

"So?" he said with a cheesy voice. "so?" I added and he wrapped his hands around me, his hands like wander my body as I placed my hands around his neck and he bent his knees and looked in my eyes and with a raspy voice said "so."
He gave me a couple of quick pecks, each one becoming longer than the other, and then with perfect timing he lifts me while exploring my mouth deeper and deeper, I warp me arms around him even thighter when he breaks the kiss while looking annoyed, as if he just recalled something upsetting.
"Listen ,I have a couple of things I need to take care of…I will call this evening, ok ? love ya." and just like that he
 puts me down ,and   acouple minutes after we both leave the house on separate ways and I sink into anger and bitterness on my way home, I am not even using my earphones, just walking throw Hongdae and angrily staring at the road.

The sound of my key opening the door gives me a relief and I march straight to my room without checking about my parents, brother or sister in the kitchen, I really dont feel like talking right now.
I just fall on the bed and take a deep breath, and by the end of it I've already fallen asleep.

" Hanae? Hanae your phone is ringing" my mom says softly while patting my back "thanks" I say in a blur and answer the phone – it's Kris.

"Hey love, I told you I'll call."

"And so you did…do you want to drop by?"

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes." He hung up before I could say anything, which is fine, kind of rude, but fine.
Hearing the loud sound of Kris's bike made me jump and run downstairs and as I pushed the entrance door I see him, leaning on his bike with dark jeans and a buttoned shirt.
"you look really good" I say as he approaches me, saying nothing he clashed his lips onto mine, and they clearly taste like alcohol , then he pushes me and pins me to the building, his hands feel my body like snakes , one hand pushing me closer to him from between my shoulder blades and anther one going along my spine until he grabs my .

"Kris, your hurting me" I say and try to push him away, he suddenly clears up and murmurs "sorry." With a his half loveing ,half hammered smile. "I'm sorry, but you're coming with me." he says cheekily. He picks me up and places me on his lap as he claims the bike, I try to push him away, to free myself from is grip but we then he drives from the place and all I can do is hold onto dear life and pray we don't crush.

Luckily or not, we don't. He pulls me into the dorms even though I yell and refuse walking, he shuts my mouth with his hand, picks me up, throws me onto the couch and locks the door behind us.
"Kris what the ? You can't treat me like this" , and again like a saint he says with perfect diction and clear voice, "I know that, I just want you so bad. And it gets even worst when I'm drunk."
We decide together that it's better that I'll bring him a glass of water and we'll talk it throw ,but it will probably result in us having , hey-let me remind we have been together for almost nine months together, our first date was in September 1st .

Now it's almost the end of May, and the first time we had was February 1st , on our six months anniversary.

"Kris , you know I find you super y, but all of the memebers are home and you know how awkward it gets when someone catchs us red-handed" speaking of red...


***

"Kris?" I walked out in red laundry out of the second hotel room and into the first, where Kris was laying on the bed shirtless, arms over his head and the way he looked at me, the way he complimented me and the way he threw me onto the bed and ripped my little undies like they were paper,
and just like those underwear, our "V cards" were left in that hotel room.


***

"Here you go honey"  I handed him a tall glass of water and sat beside him, he then pointed at his lips and said "kiss" , I gave him a peck, then he kept pointing at places like his cheek and nose and ordering me to kiss it, which I gladly did. That's Kris, he'll sometimes lose control and it seems like only I can control him.

I decided to leave him a mark and sat on his lap, wrapped around his torso, as I reach to his collar to move it so I can place my hickey perfectly,
not all is well.
And on his collar there is a reddish, pinkish stain, of lipstick I never wear.
" what is this " I stop my laid back attitude and firm up. " I never wear lipstick."
Kris looks a bit panicked and he barley stutters " it's yours."
I grab him by the collar and stand up at once, pulling him up.
" I just said it, I DO NOT WEAR LIPSTICK, are you ing kidding me ?"

"you're so hot when your mad" he picks me up and with my complains and objections, I fiercely hit his upper body and try to tell him that to stop, but he doesn't .
So he litarlly swifts me of my feet, and instead of fighting my anger , I give in to my passion, shrugging and assuming that "You probably forgot it's your lipstick" is correct.

I think he is a little bit cooler right now, because we're only kissing on the bed, under the sheets when he suddenly stops," hi, if we won't …can you at least do me a favor?" he winks and I get the message so- I send my hand to grab his bulge and rubbing it up and down while my other hand looking for something to hold onto, I find a fold of fabric and hold onto it, too strong apparently because seconds after, the piece of fabric is in my hand, and as I look closer- it's a black, lacy thong.

"why did you stop?" he asks and I get out of bed. "what is this Kris?" is say in shock and throw the undies to him and I start running out of the house covered in tears when kai stopes me –"what's wrong?" he hugs me really tight and I push him away, "nothing" I say and try leave, but kai blocks me, "No, I hate it when girl cry what did he do?", "then ask him" I dudge him and
fiercely start walking home, thinking about how the  can this be.

after two hours I come to my senses, I can't remember when was the last time Kris and I had but it has to be my underwear, right?
And I was probably imagining that lipstick stain or it was a food stain or something…he can't be cheating on me.  

 

______________________________

and I hope you enjoyed that episode,feel free to tell me your opnion in the comment section, see later in the next episode! (: