[Final]

5 Seconds

In every chapter of a Love story there is always a Knot. That knot is sometimes hard to untie so probably to fix it, they cut it and sometimes it gets untied but there will always be the crampled part of it in the middle. Yein and Jungkook had been dating for a year and a half now. They both love each other more than a baby love its mother. They both show importance for each other. They lend each other's ears when one has problems. They show support for each other. They fight for each other.

But this smooth going love story doesn't go really straight and smooth...

 

August 29, 2015 at the hospital room of Jungkook

As the sun shined through the hospital room of Jungkook, He slowly opened his eyes as he felt a breathing beside him. He turned to his side and saw a brown haired girl sleeping peacefully beside him. He stretched his arm to reach the girl's head and gently caressed it. As he gently caressed her hair she moved and groaned. Before he knew She stood and met eyes with him. 

"Oh! Jagiya, did I wake you up?" Jungkook asked full of concern. "Ah. Aniyo! You didn't. Did you sleep well last night?" Yein asked and Jungkook nodded. "Yes. I did have a good sleep. How about you?" Jungkook asked his girl. "I did sleep well too, Yeobo." Yein smiled. "Jagiya, can we ake a walk at the hospital's garden? Its so boring staying in this boring room." Jungkook said. "Yeah, Sure why not." Yein said and helped her boyfriend up.

Jungkook has been doing Chemoteraphy for weeks already. Jungkook was surprisingly suffering due to a brain cancer that would only leave him 30% of living. Jungkook didn't tell anybody that he was suffering something painfull in his head and thats what caused of his cancer to grow up.

Jungkook took a sit on his wheelchair and Yein pushed it out of the hospital. On their way to the Hospital's garden, they met up with two couples around 20 with the same condition as them. 

"Hello there!" The girl smiled at them. "Good Morning!" Jungkook and Yein greeted back. "How many months have you guys been here?" The boy holding a soccer ball asked. "We've been here for weeks now. How about you?" Jungkook asked.

"We've been here for one and a half year already. We are about to get discharge from this hospital. We are just waiting for Stanley to be stronger." The girl said with a smile. "That is good! What would you plan to do when you get out of here?" Yein asked. "We are planning to get our wedding so I wish Jagiya will get well soon! You two attend, okay?" The girl said. "Yes. Yes! If you don't go, we will get mad at you two!" The boy said. "I am sure we will go." Jungkook said. "And hey! when you go out of here, lets play soccer, Okay?" The boy said to Jungkook. "Oh! Sure!" Jungkook nodded. "Oh By the way. My name is Minpha and this is Stanley, My boyfriend." The girl introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you. My name is Yein and this is my Boyfriend, Jungkook." Yein said. "So, meet you guys inside the hospital! We still need to get Stanley's check up." The girl said as they walked away. "See you." Yein and Jungkook said.

"Lets go back too, Jagiya." Jungkook said and Yein nodded. They both walked to their hospital room and Yein helped Jungkook to lay down his bed. "Jagiya, what if this would be my last hours?" Jungkook asked Yein with his eyes watery. "Omo! Jagiya! Don't say that! Just have faith you will be cured! I promise." Those words of Jungkook gave Yein's heart a painful stab. Hugging Jungkook, She mumbled. "I won't let you die without us getting married and having our own kids. I want a life just like Stanley Oppa and Minpha unnie."

September 4, 2015 at the Hospital's hallway

Yein walked out of Jungkook's room to get him some water. On her way out of Jungkook's hospital room, She saw Minpha crying while holding a paper which looked like a death certificate. Yein ran to her and asked. "Unnie!! What happened?"

While rivers of tears flew down her cheeks she showed Yein the paper. Yein was astonished to see the sorrowful happening before her. As she saw what was the paper about, she embraced her and try to calm her down. "My fiance is gone. I can't have a family with him anymore!! I am already useless in this world!" Minpha cried as she hugged Yein. "Unnie, no. You are not useless...there is always time to tart up a new life. I know it hurts to lose your love one. But unnie, you are not useless. His memories will stay not just in your mind but also here." Yein smiled and pointed to Minpha's heart. Sobs of sorrow echoed in the hallway.

"Minpha." An old lady said and Minpha looked up. "Umma." Minpha said and hugged the old lady. As a sign of respect, Yein bowed to the old lady and smiled. "I'll be moving on." Yein said and they both nodded. As Yein walked to the canteen, her heart was filled with mixed feelings: worry, pain, and anxiety. "My Boyfriend won't die just like that. He is strong. He will be strong for our future." Yein mumbled as beads of liquid rolled down her eyes. 

On her way back to Jungkook's hospital room with a water, she heard rustling sounds. "Clear!" A male voice said. Hearing that word made Yein let go of the glass which scattered on the ground. She ran inside the room and saw three nurses along with a doctor trying to revive Jungkook. "Jungkook!!" Yein shouted as she ran to Jungkook's bed but was stopped and hugged by a woman. "Yein-ah, calm down. They will revive Jungkook." A female said in a sad voice and her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears. "Unnie." Yein hugged Jungkook's older sister tight as she sobbed.

"Sorry. We can't revive him." Those were the words that came out from the doctor. "NO!! DO YOUR VERY BEST!! HE CAN'T DIE!! HE PROMISED. HE PROMISED!!" Yein shouted as she tried to break free for Jungkook's sister's embrace. "I'm sorry." With those last words, the doctor left. "Oppa!!!" Yein ran to Jungkook and hugged his dead body. "You promised..." Yein mumbled as Jungkook's chest got wet from Yein's tears.

September 25, 2015 at a park.

Yein was sitting on the same swing where she and Jungkook first met and also where he confessed to her. Yein was swing up and down slowly with a sad face. Its been 21 days now after Jungkook died. The cool breeze blowed to Yein and she shivered feeling it through her skin. She gently closed her eyes as she felt Jungkook's embrace. "Jagiya.." She mumbled as tears started to roll down her eyes again. "Be Happy. If I die, don't be afraid to start up a new life. Never think of yourself useless in this world. I love you." Yein recalled the last words that came out from Jungkook's mouth.

"Hey." A male voice said and Yein turned to see a handsome boy standing in front of her holding up a handkerchief. "Hey." Yein said and looked at the handkerchief. "You seem sad.Come on, wipe your tears. You don't suit them." He said and gently lifted up Yein's chin and wiped her tears gently. "Thanks." Yein said and smiled up a bit at the stranger. "See, your smile is so pretty. I wish to see you smile often. I am Jongin By the way..you can also call me Kai." The boy named Kai said and sat down on the swing beside her. "Hey, Kai. My name is Yein. Nice to meet you." Yein smiled and Kai smiled back. "You know, you are cute." Kai said as he stared into Yein's face. "Thanks." Yein shyly looked down to keep her red cheeks. Seeing this action of her made Kai chuckle. 

Would this be her start for a new life? Would Kai be starting to make a new straight Path for Yein and him to walk in?

Hello There!! I am the author of this story!! Sorry for the late upload! I was a bit busy with life and I am not able at update this story. I hope you liked it and thanks for those who had subscribed!! 

Always remember, not every love story ends with a happy ending... There wouldn't be a happy ending without a sad beginning.

Stay Safe!! I love you all!!

- Threeseconds