one.

Scripted

"Would anyone like to volunteer to do these problems on the board?" 

Yeah, as if. The whole classroom grew silent and no one dared to move. Mrs. Lee was that type of teacher where if you showed any interest in what she was teaching in class, you'd be her first pick to the board 

You, however, were trying to hard to avoid this that you put your head down and pretended to take notes; even though in reality you were scribbling nonsense on the paper. 

"Ah, _______, look at you, so focused on your work," Mrs. Lee smiled. "How about you come up, yeah?" 

Your eyes rounded as you sat up. Is she serious? You interntally groaned as you noticed your friends snickering at you out the corner of your eye each step you took closer to that damn board. You grabbed the marker and began working carefully so you woudn't make a mistake and potentially embarass yourself infront of everyone. 

Meanwhile, as you wandered off with the marker with various numbers and symbols being written on the board, Hansol was admiring every second of it. 

He loved the way your tongue would stick out when you were in deep thought on what to solve next, the way you'd scrunch your eyebrows together in confusion and take a step back to study the problem, only to go back a second later and fix whatever mistake you were going to make.
He'd notice the tiny smirks you'd give to yourself when completing something you had confidence in, the way your eyes would light up anytime someone walked in the classroom and greeted you. 
The way you'd flip your hair while you laughed as if it was careless but it looked so graceful, even when you showed up to class sleepy you looked like a queen to him.

And do not even mentioned your smile, he'd kill to see those bright teeth and full lips meet ear to ear any day. 

You were truly a piece of art work to him. 

Just as you finished, you bowed to the teacher and went back to your seat, passing by poor Hansol who knew you didn't even take a millisecond look towards his direction. He felt so invisible to you even know he'd known you for so long. He withdrew a long breath and shook his head, looking back down at his hopeless notecards.

"Great job, ____! Did everyone get this?" A bunch of yesses were thrown in there just so the class could get going. Everyone knew it took the longest time for the bell to dismiss this period, and they just wanted to get everything over with.

Mrs. Lee continued with the new lesson for the day and Hansol wrote away, brainstorming and coming up with so many fake conversations that could possibly happen and continously practiced them in his head as time went on. This was the first time he'd taken his attention off of a lesson ever.

Your friend nudged you as you were in the middle of taking notes, and you looked up from your papers only to see your friend nodding her head towards Hansol.
"It's a shame. He'd be so hot if he wasn't the way he is." She whispered. 

Your eyes rounded and you stiffled a quiet laugh looking at him so concentrated on the other side of the room and you bit your lip. "Don' t be like that. I'm sure he's nice." You smiled at him warmly, even though you knew he was too busy with whatever he was doing this time to even notice eyes gazing at him. 

Your friend simply rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair as she added, "H'e's a nerd, ___. They're always nice." 


You proceeded to shove books into your locker as your friend went on and on about her plans for the weekend. You added a couple "ooh"s and "ah"s just so it would seem like you were interested. But in all honesty, you just wanted to get home. 

"So, enough about me. What are you doing?" She smiled as she leaned against a locker and crossed her arms, ready to listen to the repetitve plans you always had for the weekend: eat, sleep, breathe. To be honest, you didn't do as much as people at school thought you did. 

Hansol had just turned the corner, and his eyes widened as he unexpectedly saw you already so close, chatting away with your friend. 

"Crap," he whispered, quickly drawing back and leaning against the wall so you wouldn't see him. He clenched his notecards tightly in his hands and gulped. Doing this was even worse with your friend right there. 

But God knows, if he didn't do it now, he'd do it never. 

He could feel sweat beginning to build up on his forehead and he mentally punched himself in the face. *Come on Hansol, be a man. You gotta do this. You've been in the shadows for too long for you to just back out now* 

It took all his might for him to push himself out from the corner of the wall and gradually make his way towards you. He was so anxious that he didn't even realize how hard he was biting his lip until he tasted a small pinch of blood drawing from his teeth. 

Your friend was facing his direction and her eyes suddenly widened. "Um? What's he doing?" She stood up straighter in confusion and you turned around only to see the biggest nerd standing right infront of you, cheeks as red as a tomato, and his hands even began to slightly tremble.

"Ah...Hello. Need anything?" You tried your best to be nice and oblivious to his anxiety and showed it by simply smiling and looking into his eyes. 

Now that you've thought about it, he was pretty cute. 

He panicked the second your eyes met his and he quickly dropped his head to his notecards at once, spewing out words so horribly they barely even made sense. 

"I-I've...very beautiful...um...eighth grade...f-first time...." He continued like this for a couple of seconds and you helplessly looked up at your friend who tried so hard to hold in her laugh she had to squeeze her cheeks together with her fingers and look away.His notecards trembeled so much in his hands it seemed like there was an earthquake going on in his body. 

Honestly, you felt so embarassed and sad for him. He was so tense...so scared. What was he doing? He looked as if someone forced him to do this. Has he never talked to a girl before? 

Just as you began to interrupt, his notecards clumsily fell out his hands as he tried quickly to flip each one to move on to the next and his eyes widened. cheeks instantly flushing in embarassment."I-I'm so sorry!" He bowed about five times before kneeling down and quickly collecting the scattered notecards all around. You were amazed by how many there were. There weren't just one of two, no. Probably more like fifteen, twenty even. 

As he gathered them all up, he stood and bowed again, not daring to look up for eye contact from you or your friend and completely took off, feeling like the biggest fool in the world. 

Your friend finally left out the most obnoxious laugh, clutching her stomach and taking small breaths in between each laugh. "I-Cannot! Believe! This happened!" She was on the floor by now, and you couldn't help but to give her a look of disgust. 

"Are you serious? Do you not understand how sad that is?" She groaned, disappointed in your vibe kill and she got up. "It's not that deep." 

You sighed as you noticed a single notecard he had forgotten to pick up. You crouched down to retrieve it and read the words carefully. 

Every since then, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. 
And every since then, I couldn't keep my mind off of you. 
So help me keep my mind off of you by actually letting me speak to you:
(02)650-6399

No way. No, freaking way.Chwe Hansol? Had a crush? And it was you?

You couldn't believe how blind you were to not have noticed him before while he's been keeping track of you all this time. He even put his number at the bottom? And if this was just on one of the notecards, what could've possibly been on the rest?

Your mind spun around in so many different directions you couldn't keep up. *So this is why he was so scared to talk to me...*

"Hey hey hey, what the hell is that?" Your friend leaned over your shoulder, causing you to jump in response and wake up from your thoughts. You abruplty clenched the notecard against your chest and smiled big. 

"Nothin," you grinned sheepishly as your heart raced,"I just figured out what I'm gonna do this weekend."