A Few Years Later

School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years have passed and Jiyeon had finally woken up from her coma. She felt a little different when she woke up. Her muscles were stiff and her body was hard to move. The nurse seemed scared of her because the way she had woken up. "You scared me." the nurse joked and laughed gently. It was hard for Jiyeon to speak but a soft "Oh" came out from . After months of muscle treatment and exercise, Jiyeon got ready to attend school again. It was almost the end of senior year already. Making a huge appearance at school, everyone greeted her with "hellos" and "goodbyes" so she greeted them back in respect. She really wanted to say "Hi" to L.Joe, but he left school. He started attending a different school. "Really? L.Joe went to a different school?" Jiyeon asked, surprised with what she was hearing from other students. She was shocked because it was almost time to graduate high school and it was only a week away. Acting as if he was nothing to her, she shrugged away the thought, "If that's what he wants to do then let him do it. His life, his rules."

Next chapter in the next chapter I update!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter