Gentle Charisma Onew

Gentle Charisma Onew

Minho and onew have being in a relationship from Lucifer era. Minho loves his boyfriend very much and he knows in and out of him. Minho knows that onew is a great leader , a person who thinks about others before himself,a person who is very humble and who does not like to show off himself. He can go on and on to praise his Dubu boyfriend and he is not exaggerating all of it are true ( I am sure all of you will agree with minho right? ;);)).

Lately he has seen his boyfriend is working very hard than before. Ofcourse all shinee members are working hard since they have comeback after 1.7 years. This brings extra pressure on Onews shoulders and as he is the leader he needs to make sure everything goes smoothly.

After a tiring night Onew came back to the dorm. Minho smiled brighly at his boyfriend.

"Hyung Why are you so late? I was waiting for you."

"Sorry Minho , I had a meeting with the manager and had some paper works to finish."

"Ohh Did you had dinner?" Minho asked.

Onew Just nodded,But as already said minho knew his boyfriend in and out and he knew that onew hadnt had anything.

"Hyung please dont lie to me . I know you. Wait here." Minho stood up and went in search of key.

"Key Hyung ... I need your help" Minho started shouting.

A very sleepy key came down blabbering some thing."What the hell minho? You know I need my beauty sleep? What do you want?

"Key Hyyyunggie .. Onew Hyung just now came and he didnt eat anything I want you to fix something for him.. Pleaaseeee." Minho asked with a cute Ayegooo.

"Onew  Hyung. Why didnt you eat anything? Key started nagging at their leader. "And you Froggie" he turned to minho" He s your boyfriend you make somethinh for him. Why are you dragging me ?"

"Hyung is very tired and you know about my cooking right ,Do you want to burn the whole kitchen besides you are the best cook ummaaaa."

"Ok Ok stop that. You go and be with your boyfriend."

Minho went to onew and saw he was fast asleep in the couch.Minho couldnt stop staring at the cute angel face of his boyfriend."

Key prepared dinner and went back to sleep. Minho slowly waked up onew.

" Onew Wake up have dinner and we can go to sleep. Come on."

Onew woke up and had dinner.

Minho couldnt help but notice that onew is coming late almost everyday for past few weeks. After their practice is over onew would stay back and say that he needs to talk to the manager hyung and will ask us to leave early. Minho found that usually his energetic and happy hyung is npw nowhere to be seen . All he see is dull and tired onew. One day he decided to know what has being going on with onew. So he stayed back after practice without letting onew know. He followed him to the manager hyungs room. When the door was closed and he just stood there hearing the conversation.

Manager said "Jinki... I dont think this is working out.. I know you are the leader but i dont think nobody is respecting you as a leader. You should nt be acting like this playing around with them. You should show them that you are their leader not their playmate."

Onew said " But hyung I dont want them to feel pressurized . And we are doing exceptionally well with our new album"

" I know that but still see other groups all the members are little bit scared of their leader. Here all are making funny jokes on you and you are just playing along with them and that is not a characteristic of a leader Jinki... I am saying for your welfare." Dont come back to me with the same excuse or else i might need to replace you.

Minho was shocked."How come they can replace onew. He is the best leader any band can ever have. I need to prove it."

Now minho understood why his hyung was sad and tired everyday. The one thing he didnt like about his boyfriend was he like to bottle up all the sadness with himself. Eventhough he is his boyfriend never shared anything with him either.

 

Few days later Minho and jinki got an oppurtunity to go as a guest star at Abnormal Summit. Minho thought this is an oppurtunity to show the world that their leader is the best and to his surprise the asked about that too. He looked at onew when the question was asked and he saw his smile got dull. Minho knew he couldnt miss this oppurtunity.

Minho started " As for leadership skills let me take example of onew hyung."

Onew was shocked hearing that." Me?"

Minho continued " We have two types of charisma Sharp charisma and Gentle charisma . Onew hyung has Gentle charisma. I know Onew hyung since childhood days.As a leader he should not stand above the members he  should be between the members and strengthen them . Thats what he is being doing and because of that strength only we are still here ever after 7 years. He have never imposed his decision on us, He will tell us to follow our heart ."

Everybody was cheering for onew and onew was shocked but still he sjust smiled and bowed. 

Minho just love him for that solely because onew never boasted about being a leader of a successfull band and he was always humble even after these many years.

On the way back to the dorm Minho could see his boyfriends eye smile have return back , and he sighed relieved that his boyfriend is back.

When they where alone in their room Onew asked" Do you believe that Minho?"

Minho was confused .

"Do you belive that I am a good leader?"

Minho nodded. "Trust me onew  you are the best leader any band could ever have and we are happy that shinee got you as our leader."

Onew Smiled and leaned in to kiss minho .

"I love you minho yah."

" I love you tooo hyung..."

Suddenly minho was pushed down in the bed. He was shocked .
"W..what onew?"
Onew just smirked. "You told that I have Gentle charisma but I am not going to be gentle with you tonight minnieee...."