END

CONCERT

Junmyeon is fidgeting his fingers in anxious. Super Junior's sunbaenim concert has already been for almost an hour but he has not received any news from his boyfriend. He told Junmyeon he would come right after doing his schedule but he doesn't show up. He already checked it to his manager whether Music Core had ended and his manager said it had. His pretty lips slowly turn into a pout remembering how Minho promised he would come with him to support Kyuhyun hyung's concert with him. He checks his phone again but there is no news from Minho. Junmyeon huffs and puts his phone back into his pocket. He looks up to the stage then cheers for SJ with his lightstick, he should enjoy the concert and later he will refuse to cuddle with Minho as his punishment for lying. When he is already too engrosed in fanboying, he feels someone poking his back. He turns around, face has been happy hoping to see Minho but it immediately turns into a frown when he sees Chanyeol grinning to him. 
"Don't you happy seeing me, hyung? No?"
Junmyeon shakes his head, asking by himself. "Just I think you are someone else"
Chanyeol pinches his hyung's chubbier cheek, "Why so cute, hyung? If you are looking for Minho hyung, he is right there" Chanyeol points to their right. Junmyeon follows his finger and he sees his boyfriend is walking toward him one row in front of him. Minho smiles widely and waves his hand. Junmyeon unwillingly holds himself from grinning so wide, he doesn't want Minho to later.
Minho stops right in front of Junmyeon and sits, not forgetting to wink at his boyfriend.
'What is he doing?' Junmyeon is mentally cursing Minho for making him blush with his wink.
In a second Junmyeon finds Minho being a hardcore fanboy, like he usually does, forgetting about his existance. Pouting, Junmyeon tugs the back of Minho's white shirt and sends him his kitty-like-look, asking for attention.
"What is it, Junnie?"
Junmyeon frowns, "Do you forget that I'm here?"
Minho's face is confused. "Of course not baby. Why asking?"
Junmyeon shakes his head, he feels stupid for asking Minho that. He sounds like a clingy girlfriend seeking for attention and it freaks him out.
Knowing what Junmyeon is thinking, Minho takes his hand and places them on his waist. "Hold it, I want to come closer so you wouldn't be pushed by other fans"
Junmyeon's face turns like a tomato. Minho always has his way for being sweet and care boyfriend, it amazes Junmyeon because he looks older than Junmyeon when in fact he is the older one. Minho takes care of him better than any hyung can do.
They pushes to the front and Minho is trying to hold one of SJ member's hand. Junmyeon can't help but think this is how every girls think when they come to a concert with their boyfriend, it's great. 
When the concert ends, Junmyeon walks out of the venue with his manager while Minho is one step behind him with his manager, too. Minho pulls him back so they are walking side by side. 
"I will play soccer after this then I will pick you up right after."
Junmyeon raises his eyebrow, "Aren't you tired?"
Minho shakes his head, "Nope. I will pick you up, I'll call you when I'm on my way. You should sleep before I come."
Junmyeon pinches his arm, "You think I am a baby? Ordered by you?"
Minho chuckles, "You are my baby"
Junmyeon mutters "yah" quietly, his cheeks feel hot all of sudden.
When their cars come in the view, Minho grazes his hand softly. "See you soon"
Junmyeon nods, "Don't injure yourself"
Minho nods then waves and gets in his car.
Junmyeon walks after and jumps here and there. He is literally hopping like a bunny as he can't contain his happiness. He misses Minho alot.
He smiles all by himself until he is inside the car. He can't wait to be with Minho again. In his brain, he thinks about having a bubble bath to make him smells good to meet Minho and he will pick his best tee, maybe tight black boxer brief will help too.
Minho will like it for sure.