Day of the confession(Yeinkook)

It all started with a party

Jungkook's P.O.V

We arrived at the Halloween party venue and went inside the building.It was HUMONGOUS,it had 4 floors,each floor a different setting.

1st floor-Food floor.

2nd floor-Dance floor

3rd Floor-Game floor

4th Floor-The roof

I picked the roof as my confession place.I wanted it to be special and alone.

As the cold air of the air-conditioner embraced my skin,the ringing of bells signaled the someone had entered.

We saw Lovelyz,dressed as cute fairies.Well,a policeman arresting a fairy isn't exactly a fitting theme,but it's alright.

I was so happy to see them after 2 weeks,they looked delighted too.We sat down at a table and caught up on some things.

I sat next to Yein,and I was elated to see her.We talked to each other about stuff that happened between 2 weeks.

"Oh,by the way,you look really pretty today,and cute of course,like always"

She blushed.

"Thanks,You look really handsome today too,like a price whose job is a policeman"

"Haha,thanks"

My heart was pounding frantically.I didn't even notice Bangtan had headed to the dance floor with the other members of Lovelyz.

"Where did they go?"

"I THINK they went to the dance floor"

"Let's go to the rooftop,I bet the scenery is great up there"

I bravely asked her.

"Sure"

We both smiled our signature bunny smiles.

At the rooftop,

The scenery was so nice up there.

Silence filled the air around us,not a awkward one,but a comfortable one.This is it.I'm going to confess.

"Hey Yeinnie"

"Yeah?"

"This might sound too soon,but I really like you.Whenever you smile,my heart goes badump badump.Anything or anyone can't be as pretty as you,even the scenery here,which is amazing,can't beat you.So please I really like you,will you let me be your prince policeman and be my fairy girlfriend?The one who lights up my star?"

I held my hand out as she stood there shocked.My heart was beating like a thousand times per second.

"Y-Yes Oppa,Jungkook oppa,yes!"

She took my hand.I stood there frozen for a while before taking her hand in mine.I couldn't believe it.She accepted me!Confession mission:Success!

I pulled her into a huge bear hug and she hugged me back.

"I love you"

I quietly whispered.

"I love you too"

She whispered back.

We then walked out hand in hand.We are officially a couple.I hope the other hyung a mission is achieved too.

Yein's P.O.V

Oh my gosh!He confessed to me!Of course I accepted his confession,I myself liked him too.I had butterflies in my stomach when he said I love you.I mustered my courage and said it back.We walked out hand in hand,like a happy couple,and that's what we are now.I wonder if the other unnies got their confessions too.Jungkook oppa told me they all planned to confess today.