Chapter 1

Love?

"As stated in your resume, your ultimate dream is to be able to produce your own show. What makes you want to become a producer?"

"At first, when I first started studying filmmaking, I was sure that I wouldn't want to work in this industry. However, when completing projects I started to realise that it is satisfying to see your own film being enjoyed by everyone watching. So through this internship, I want to learn more about filmmaking and producing my own film."

"As you know, being able to think of creative ideas to develop a script is also essential in this industry."

"So, Soo Mi, what do you think love is?"

"I think that love is 2 people being connected by the red thread from the moment they were born to their other half. No matter what obstacles they may face, they will eventually be able to get married and spend the rest of their lives together."

Soo Mi sneaks a peek to see the reaction of the interviewers, nodding their heads.

"Okay, you may leave. We will notify you through text message if you manage to get in. Thank You."

A few days later....

"Can you please stop pacing around the room? I'm getting dizzy from seeing you walk up and down!" my sister exclaimed as she pulled me down to sit beside her. "It has been days since the interview! They still haven't contacted me! What if I'm the only one that doesn't have a place to go during my internship?" I said as I stood up and continued pacing around the room. Rolling her eyes, my sister continued doing her work. Silence enveloped the room.

"I GOT IN!!" I screamed as I hugged my sister and then jumping around the room in happiness and hitting my leg against the coffee table. "Although you are my sister, I still can't help but to feel embarrassed of you." she said as she shook her head and went into the room. "Is that what you supposed to say to your older sister??" I screamed to her. Remembering that I got into the company, I started giggling happily to myself before skipping to my room happily.

I jumped on my bed, staring at the white ceiling, smiling. *I should pick out my clothes to wear for my first day.* I thought as I got up and rummaged my wardrobe.

 

*I know it is short for my first chapter and I hope that this isn't too weird...*  Feel free to leave comments ~